Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (24709 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
My sweetheart is definitely due for an engagement ring but I don't know her ring size and I won't like to ask her since ladies prefer it coming as a surprise.

They like to have stories to tell about their engagement and I have the belief giving her a surprise regarding this will make more sense.

I need to propose to her as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Need only useful comments pls.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Bevy12(f): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Get one of the rings she uses then go the store and ask for a wedding ring about that size

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bevy12:
Get one of the rings she uses then go the store and ask for a wedding ring about that size
The issue is she doesn't even wear a fancy ring. That's the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by kechbaby(f): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Get an adjustable ring n test on her fingers at night wen she's asleep. The level that fits is her size.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Get one of her friends you trust to do that for you. The idea is that friend would ask her to accompany her to the market to get some stuffs. On getting there, the friend should cook up a story about wanting to get neck, wrist or whatever chain and off they go to that section and while checking for that, the friend should pick up any engagement ring to try on and also ask your girl to do same. And viola! you'll get the answer you seek. Thank me later when it works out that way. kiss

287 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
kechbaby:
Get an adjustable ring n test on her fingers at night wen she's asleep. The level that fits is her size.
I've never slept in the same room with her before I won't want to try that. Avoiding temptation is better dear. I believe you understand my point of view.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Cut her finger and take it to market.

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by mrjojo: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topccy007:
I've never slept in the same room with her before I won't want to try that. Avoiding temptation is better dear. I believe you understand my point of view.
oh, #tillweddinggang.
Ask a friend of hers to help out

7 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
jopretty:
Get one of her friends you trust to do that for you. The idea is that friend would ask her to accompany her to the market to get some stuffs. On getting there, the friend should cook up a story about wanting to get neck, wrist or whatever chain and off they go to that section and while checking for that, the friend should pick up any engagement ring to try on and also ask your girl to do same. And viola! you'll get the answer you seek. Thank me later when it works out that way. kiss
That's beautiful! Great idea! Let me thank you now cos I know it will work.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by pembisco(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
jopretty:

I think this is what I'll exactly do when my time comes cos I have a similar situation like the op. thanks

9 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
pembisco:

I think this is what I'll exactly do when my time comes cos I have a similar situation like the op. thanks
you are welcome wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topccy007:
That's beautiful! Great idea! Let me thank you now cos I know it will work.
I'm happy you like the idea and goodluck! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Lordprez: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
jopretty:
Exactly the same sh!t I had in mind... You must be psychicgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Sophious(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy I will tell her and spoil the surprise grin
By the way; nice way to know cos am following back to back and also inviting her to nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sophious:
cheesy I will tell her and spoil the surprise grin
By the way; nice way to know cos am following back to back and also inviting her to nairaland.
Stewpid....u still follow me reach here..

3 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by kokoA(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Cut her finger and take it to market.
I concur.

7 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
If u know her very well u should b able to describe her finger size. bsides u may not get an accurate size but d size cud b @ +or - range.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by lumzybo: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
*coughs*

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
lumzybo:
*coughs*
Go treat your cough before you spread am give those your innocent babes o grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Sophious(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am guessing its Feb 14th things! I get aboki wai de sell confirm ring grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Addicted2Women: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Take the measurement of her finger while she's asleep.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by DICKtator: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just walk up to her, and say " babe, what's your ring size? Just wanna know in case for future preferences, so i don't buy wrong sized diamond rings for you later on, lol (smile so she knw u joking abt d diamond so u dont make her expect anytin, but wanna knw d ring size) simple, chikina.! Can still surprise her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by bimbochoco(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Take her engagement finger, and put it in ur mouth... Finish!!!
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by chyckxx(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by yorex2011: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mr man if you've been dating her you should be able to accurately Gauge her ring size...next time you are with her, try use something as a bench mark... Or compare with yours... If you have an image of her i could give you an approximate size.

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by okooloyun1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jopretty 9ce one
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by chyckxx(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topccy007:
My sweetheart is definitely due for an engagement ring but I don't know her ring size and I won't like to ask her since ladies prefer it coming as a surprise.

They like to have stories to tell about their engagement and I have the belief giving her a surprise regarding this will make more sense.

I need to propose to her as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Need only useful comments pls.

Cc: Lalasticlala.
baba, play her my song and she'll accept your proposal. download below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by brunofarad(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by fegogreat: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by chrisbaby24(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok ...wishin u d very best man...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.