Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (62505 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Ehya
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by deejayterabyte(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:
Typical Of a Buhari .... She can not stomach critism.

Its GEJ that cant stomach criticism, he keeps on talking about the opposition instead of accepting he is a failure,

How many times has Buhari talked about GEJ He always talks about the collective rot that has been going on in the country

So please SHUT UP angry

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:
Typical Of a Buhari .... She can not stomach critism.
Someone twitted ''like father like daughter.....someone should get me a broom let me sweep out this thing out of my face'' grin

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by villareal15(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Haha cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Chillext(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Silence is the best answer for fools,

That's what she just did
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
XketchDesigns:
Her dad campaign team must have advised her to do so. I saw this coming from a mile, in fact I think she left it to late. However, it doesn't mean she is no longer on tweeter, she just uses a handle you don't know yet.

Oh nigga, you are fvcked up

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by dominique(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2015
She should have stayed on but kept a low profile. Whether her dad becomes president or not, she has attained some amount of celeb status and anything she says or do becomes scrutinized and criticized by the social media. She should learn to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by GBTYO: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Chillext:
Silence is the best answer for fools,

That's what she just did

And she was looking for fools to follow her useless twits before she got served.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by nkpommpko(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians can't wait so they are voting online, http://www.aitonline.tv/elections
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Let her go and cater to her father's cows![/size]

At least her papa get cows plenty? Your papa nko?
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by hopeforcharles(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Girl bit off more than she could chew

She should have left us e-warriors to give GMB all the political support and explanation.....Now she has added to our burden.... We now have to defend her certificate too undecided

Very soon the trending hashtag might be

#ZAHRASHOWYOURCERTIFICATE undecided

See what taking too much cow-milk during infancy has caused angry

hahahahahahaha. See how i want choke for the vitamin c way i dey lick, see as tears dey flood my eyes because of laugh, guy u badt. This is an more reasons why i just love Nl. a day with out loggin in i feel like i am missing out,
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

At least her papa get cows plenty? Your papa nko?

Mind your business! Riff-raff!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op na lie she told me it because guys are pestering her for a date

And she don't wanna cheat on me

Love you bae
Love you boo

Love you zahra
Till Gej build borehole for our town,I won't stop loving you
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by GBTYO: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
deejayterabyte:

Its GEJ that cant stomach criticism, he keeps on talking about the opposition instead of accepting he is a failure,

How many times has Buhari talked about GEJ He always talks about the collective rot that has been going on in the country

So please SHUT UP angry

SAI BUHARI

Google decree 4 pleb.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by BraniacX(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
san316:
The op is a cow faced dumbo. what makes you think she left. if your China phone cannot connect to her server, don't blame it on her. BTW, what is gbagaun in what she wrote? that she misspelled fourth doesn't mean she doesn't know engish
The gbagaun was the resounding e-lynching that followed
Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Thinkr(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
After the AIT show ehn see finishing for twitter grin grin grin I don laff tire

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by hayoakins(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
She shouldn't have deactivated her account, stand up for what is right even if you the only one. We can always defend her mistakes. Nobi Naija wey 7 pass 19 undecided?

Nevertheless, #CHANGE is inevitable
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by watchindelta(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
If say my Dada nah politician for 9ja meh I for dey hide dey waka make dis ppl no go take mouth kill person before em time chooh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by darepoju(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
the Girl bit off more than she could chew!

very soon, her fathers address too will cease to exist...
awon oniranu ..

#GEJ.. Confirmed..

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Little minds cant stand criticism and yet, they want to rule Nigeria.

1st potential of a leader:
- able to stand critics.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by eightsin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lool.. Eiya!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by cupidhero(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Make una leave her 4 me o..GEJ till buhari gives me zahra to marry!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by rman: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
RedBenson:
Little minds cant stand criticism and yet, they want to rule Nigeria.

1st potential of a leader:
- able to stand critics.

Is she the one contesting to be president?
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Tonylyte(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians are not smilling. She cant stand criticism as irrevilant as she is, yet she wants to criticise the office of the nigerian presidency.

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
hehe let the girl be jawe no one is above mistake...
why do we like to embarrass other people Nigerians....
its just a typing error..
Am sure if it was made by someone else,it wouldn't count,but just to humiliate her personality, it was turned to something big..
May God help us Nigerians
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by sampeyo: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
I pity for Nigerian youths..writing forth instead of fourth is definitely a typo error..but even if its deliberate, so what? Why disturbing her!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Mind your business! Riff-raff!

You still never tell us wetin your papa get. Abi you get mouth insult another person papa? Omo jati jati grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Kenai: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
In fairness to little Zahra, that looked more like a typo than an actual gbagaun.
But on the topic, maybe she's gone to aid in the search for daddy's certificate.
I'm just saying... grin

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Thinkr(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
rman:

Is she the one contesting to be president?

when she was gaining supporters you ans buharu didn't rebuke her or say such oooo. Now this is what you have to say Lmao*

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by vega84(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ehya, Nigerians is nt fair oooo chai chai there is God oooo, besides that was jst a little mistake no biggie. I wonder y she is leaving? Anybody can mistakenly mis type once in a while. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.