Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (62523 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Like your parents? !

Like ur kids
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Like ur kids

Impotent pig!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by tk4rd: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
So,, if she couldn't survive dat small yabbing,, how she for wan take survive even one-quater of wetin PEJ survived.?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Impotent pig!

Free me.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by lastpage: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Most Nigerians are funny sha, They NEVER SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING! WTFCK

The girl's Tweeter Account was hacked into by some useless c*nt who is now using it to impersonate her and post rubbish about her father (Just check the most recent things about her Dad posted using that handle, before it was disabled)

SHE then requested the account to be disabled.....and Tweeter did exactly that.

How on earth does that translate to "running away"? Run from who? Is she a Criminal or what?

While the thread was funny and made us all laugh, l guess the silly ones amongst us are actually taking the "run-away-story" seriously! grin grin

BTW:
As for you, Caseless, Omenka and Donphylopus or what did you call yourself, I THOUGHT I HAD DISQUALIFIED YOU THREE FROM 'THE RACE", A FEW WEEKS BACK? if you no wan hear word, l will ask Bingo to be on the lookout for any of you.
And mind you, Bingo get "rabies" o, no be just bite im go bite you.....

Lastpage!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Free me.

Monkey!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by shizzle11(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
ZUBY77:
Now she can experience what GEJ has been going through.
not at all!

she can never even experience what GEJ is going through. She got only 2hours of bashing and the stewpid, dumbhead, featherweight brain, iddiott girl deactivated her account. She only experienced 0.00001% of the bashing GEJ receives every single minute.

Fvcking, lil livered dumbaarze shediot.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Monkey!

LIKE GEJ
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Lastpage: Baba, I hail oo. But me don quit the race since naw. Since Barcanista been zone the tin go South South, I stood disqualified. But if na unto age, mbok, I still dey on point! grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by shizzle11(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
mariblizzy:
Hahahhaahahhha, shame on her! That is how they will all leave for PDP to take over...
dont mind the mumu girl. Just make sure you collect your PVC and vote GEJ on failbuhari14

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
@Lastpage: Baba, I hail oo. But me don quit the race since naw. Since Barcanista been zone the tin go South South, I stood disqualified. But if na unto age, mbok, I still dey on point! grin
Bros, your football age na 49, you no suppose to de talk of Zarah, abi you be Yerima Cousin? Instead we supposed to de talk of your 22years old daughter. Donphilopus no go reject her. Me na Zarah I want settle down with as a young boy with bright future grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by zudozz: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
I tot their religion has no place 4 women 2 come out in public? by d way y is she not wearing that masquarade regalia that only exposes her eye n nose..y is she wearing jeans shirt? from wt I know tweeting is a sin 2 them not 2 talk of allowing men 2 see her pix n reading wt she is tweeting.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Let her go and cater to her father's cows![/size]

hahahaha....nairaland una go kill person with laugh.......lwkmd.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by omenka(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, your football age na 49, you no suppose to de talk of Zarah, abi you be Yerima Cousin? Instead we supposed to de talk of your 22years old daughter. Donphilopus no go reject her. Me na Zarah I want settle down with as a young boy with bright future grin
Bros leave mata for mathias. Zarah for make sense for me pass, but since the zoning arrangement nor favour all man, I just decide say make I chaleh dey manage those for we area.

But bros, this kain age wen u dey crest me so, sure say e nor go cast ontop my head ba?? gringrin
49 football age!! Oh Lawd!! Rotflmao!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
Bros leave mata for mathias. Zarah for make sense for me pass, but since the zoning arrangement nor favour all man, I just decide say make I chaleh dey manage those for we area.

But bros, this kain age wen u dey crest me so, sure say e nor go cast ontop my head ba?? gringrin
49 football age!! Oh Lawd!! Rotflmao!!
no vex. But we need to go more vibrant in our campaign
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
no vex. But we need to go more vibrant in our campaign
Absolutely. An insider was supposed get me some stuff but dude's been stalling. Will hit these guys hard when I lay my hands on them.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by BraniacX(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kenai:

Buhari's house was raided, and his certificate was stolen by Umaru Dikko who eloped to the UK with it. That was the reason our General tried to bundle him in a crate back to Nigeria - to take back his certificate. But now, through generous donations from our General's loving almajiris in Katsina, a trust fund (of "not less than 1 million naira" walahi) has been opened for Zahra, to send her on an academic trip to a UK private university, to help search for daddy's O-Level certificate from there.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin
That's just mean dude, and I thought I was a badass grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by lifeisshort1: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Youngzedd:
She's not ripe for politics.

You don't use emotional to play politics.
See how you self dey massacre grammer, ur worse than madam PEJ
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by championeh(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
This guy, you are a professional mad man.
Tinubu:
Girl bit off more than she could chew

She should have left us e-warriors to give GMB all the political support and explanation.....Now she has added to our burden.... We now have to defend her certificate too undecided

Very soon the trending hashtag might be

#ZAHRASHOWYOURCERTIFICATE undecided

See what taking too much cow-milk during infancy has caused angry

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by wjxavier(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
ThetsSo like her dad. Insecure. Pompous. Na she go first blow grammar

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by LaPink: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Twitter is not for d Weak.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by humberjade: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians do not cease to amaze me. You're criticising d poor girl because she made a blunder once. Who won't support his or her dad in dis kinda situation; when d ruling party is trying to destroy all dat her dad stands for just because they do not want to be kicked off d sit of power?

More so, can the Wife of d President of d most populous black nation, PEJ make a sentence without DESTROYING ENGLISH LANGUAGE? Even Mr PRESIDENT (with all due respect) with his PHD hs done it countless of times. So kini big deal?

Abeg let's just face facts and stop tarnishing people's image. If someone is on d sit for 6 years without changing the few things that will change d fortune of d poor, biko why should we vote him again 4 another 4 years?

Let Buhari get there if God wants. If he fumbles we will vote him out come 2019, abi wahala dey there ni.

And 4 all those clamouring 4 GEJ's re-election; I wonder if u'll be doing same if ur sisters were among those kidnapped CHIBOK girls, or if you have about four jobless graduates of atleast 4 years in ur household; who turned to entrepreneurship yet poor power supply keeps frustrating them.

Forget religion and tribe. We need change in dis country.

We need stable power supply.

We need jobs 4 d youth.

We need to lessen d gap between d rich and d poor.

We need security of lives and properties.

To mention a few.

And we can only achieve all dat when we face corruption squarely.

My question is this, can d one who said "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" actually stop it?

And d very statement that truly shows Mr President is very reluctant to fight coruption was his statement in Enugu " How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE? - money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail, is that good enough".
so he's trying to tell us that STEALING is not a crime anymore?

U may choose to hit with hard words, but deep down u know I am saying d truth but ur religious and tribal sentiments won't allow u face d fact.

I just want Nigerians to know that as WE MAKE OUR BED, SO WILL WE LIE IN IT.

But whoever WINS come Feb 14 2015; let's just shun VIOLENCE and embrace PEACE (because no politician is worth ur blood, because they'll still celebrate after u must have died 4rm ur stupidity), and ENJOY or SUFFER together d consequences of what we might av used our PVC for.

May God Almighty intervene and give us the one that will reduce our suffering.

God Bless the Federal Rep of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
dont mind the mumu girl. Just make sure you collect your PVC and vote GEJ on failbuhari14
No we won't vote your papa!they are waiting for him at OTUOKE,that why I love tonto dike no amount of insult can make her depress,vote GMB
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by BeauHomme: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
LOL @ Zahra Buhari. U aint a gladiator, yet u galivant within d arena.
Guess she's in her room now and crying, while her sisters console her.

Besides,when ur done crying, go get me ur certificate.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by tushburg(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Zahra show ur certificate...like father like daughter

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Caseless: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
lastpage:
Most Nigerians are funny sha, They NEVER SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING! WTFCK

The girl's Tweeter Account was hacked into by some useless c*nt who is now using it to impersonate her and post rubbish about her father (Just check the most recent things about her Dad posted using that handle, before it was disabled)

SHE then requested the account to be disabled.....and Tweeter did exactly that.

How on earth does that translate to "running away"? Run from who? Is she a Criminal or what?

While the thread was funny and made us all laugh, l guess the silly ones amongst us are actually taking the "run-away-story" seriously! grin grin

BTW:
As for you, Caseless, Omenka and Donphylopus or what did you call yourself, I THOUGHT I HAD DISQUALIFIED YOU THREE FROM 'THE RACE", A FEW WEEKS BACK? if you no wan hear word, l will ask Bingo to be on the lookout for any of you.
And mind you, Bingo get "rabies" o, no be just bite im go bite you.....

Lastpage!
me sef taya for the matter. I once told her that , if her presence on twitter is not that which can draw people to BSO and make donations, then she should refrain from the act that enemies of GMB can use to destroy what(GMB's image) we've been spending day and night to defend , the young gal did not heed, and here we're. Firstpage, or lastpage, what's that ur name? We're are buhari's inlaws- we're fully in the race.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Youngzedd(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
lifeisshort1:

See how you self dey massacre grammer, ur worse than madam PEJ

How much were you paid?
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Horrlah(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Get an education!
U really need to get educated undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by goodgood2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Let her go and cater to her father's cows![/size]
Betterstill, let her go and serve those men who keep her father's 150 cows.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by 2kris(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio*

*sips Kunu*
u be beans......u just made like half of my daycheesy..hop my pro sup will complet dey remainingsad
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Donlexino(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Some fools will clone her twitter page soon.

Make una leave the girl abeg.
u need to get a job asap grand ma.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by simdam500(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed

510 is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.