Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (62504 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Collynzo419: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
[s] Hypocrite!!! Which Issue should we discuss that we have not been discussing since? Tell ur Buhari to show us Original certificate or why is he walking slowly like a snail in doing that. Lion begets Lion, Coward beget Coward, Zahra could not handle criticism and couldn't stand by HER father yet he wants us too fight and he will be the benefactors as always. Say no to those era you fight and they send their children abroad. GEJ son live and school here in Nigeria. Buhari should do it to show how transparent he is. [/s]
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Thinkr(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
rman:

Your initial comment does not make sense and now this.
K
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Youngzedd(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
She's not ripe for politics.

You don't use emotional to play politics.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Girl bit off more than she could chew

She should have left us e-warriors to give GMB all the political support and explanation.....Now she has added to our burden.... We now have to defend her certificate too undecided

Very soon the trending hashtag might be

#ZAHRASHOWYOURCERTIFICATE undecided

See what taking too much cow-milk during infancy has caused angry

don't worry dear cheesy,i guess you're enjoying your wages or salary now,so get your bum off that chair and work....
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Illiterate! His shoe is getting "shined" by your father!

No my dad is a Chemical Engineer based in the states and will never shine the shoes of a bisexual dullard whose son supports the Transformation agenda destroying Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
No matter how bad her English is, it's still 10x better than Madame

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horrlah:

shocked dd u really type that?now that s also a gbagaun

Get an education!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

No my dad is a Chemical Engineer based in the states and will never shine the shoes of a bisexual dullard whose son supports the Transformation agenda destroying Nigeria.

Hope he told you what he really does! Could be drugs or pimping who.res!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by MrEverest(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
Hypocrite!!! Which Issue should we discuss that we have not been discussing since? Tell ur Buhari to show us Original certificate or why is he walking slowly like a snail in doing that. Lion begets Lion, Coward beget Coward, Zahra could not handle criticism and couldn't stand by HER father yet he wants us too fight and he will be the benefactors as always. Say no to those era you fight and they send their children abroad. GEJ son live and school here in Nigeria. Buhari should do it to show how transparent he is.
Don't mind those re.ter.ds, the synonym for APC is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by olas24u(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
alqaeda:
No matter how bad her English is, it's still 10x better than Madame

It was a mistake in typing and it was obvious and should have overlooked.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Hope he told you what he really does! Could be drugs or pimping who.res!

Better than taking it through the butthole everyday and having a son who reasons like a dumb ostrich. grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
rman:

Is she the one contesting to be president?

The question should be, is her family not the one contesting for presidency?
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by maxy097(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
texalux:
Please what's your problem about this lady? I' m sure you are all jelous of her beauty, you ths hugly fools. I love you lady sai Buhari!
No we ain't jelous, it's not your fault. I guess you went to the same school. The bad spellings is a hall mark of your mediocrity.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by starlingbawa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Religious extremism at work and forcing the young lady's hands too?
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by sanmibukunmi: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
i once made one hell of a grave mistake on facebook........i got sooooo many lashings from people but i didnt because of that deactivate i only corrected my mistake and apologized. i think she should have done the same. it shiws hoe weak she might be and also somehow intolerant...... she doesnt know what Nigerian youths can do to a person on social media....
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by TreQuartista: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is childish and petty of her.

When everyone was drooling over her, showering her with encomiums, admiring her beauty and lavishing her with praises, was she not happily soaking it all in, reveling in the attention and lapping up the almost hypnotic adulation?

Small bad press over what can easily be argued to be an oversight or a typo,she goes into a shell to hibernate. Spoilt brat.

Wetin make Shepopo the perpetual gbagaun princess and the favourite whipping bïtch of the anti-gbagaun crusaders do then? She should "rather kill herself than commit suicide"? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by leo2020: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good one...what a responsible and well trained lady who has no apetite to be exchanging media insult with foolish nigerians
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kuzee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Youngzedd:
She's not ripe for politics.

You don't use emotional to play politics.
na wa I wonder if everyone is trying to imitate her or not.
abeg what is the right answer to that emotional part? NL
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by rabbaba: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
I wan die for laf. She never see anything am sure she will not give her boy friend sex in one week. Buhaha piken
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by DevilishKiller: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Some fools will clone her twitter page soon.

Make una leave the girl abeg.

My sexxxx toy i feel like forking you now

Amu m ekenigo

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by mathskill: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Im.becile!
nit.wit
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Bluepamex: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

She should have left us e-warriors to give GMB all the political support and explanation.....Now she has added to our burden.... We now have to defend her certificate too undecided

Don't just start ,you are cracking my ribs this morning,that girl know nothing about naija

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by ogb5(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians have been insulting Jonathan for the past four years, the guy is going on without minding the insults, if they heap half that amount of insult on this babe's father, the girl will surely commit suicide on behalf of her father.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Better than taking it through the butthole everyday and having a son who reasons like a dumb ostrich. grin grin grin

What your parents do right? Bet you watch it all night in your "face-me-I-face-you" house!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
mathskill:
nit.wit

Iti!
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Bluepamex: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

Please don't just start ,you are cracking my ribs this morning,that girl know nothing about naija . she must show her certificate
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

What your parents do right? Bet you watch it all night in your "face-me-I-face-you" house!

Lol, this cretin thinks I am poor. Stop reasoning like Buhari's cows smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Enegod(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by mustymatic(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
skydancer1:
Twitter account now a Twitter 404 page, apparently due to criticism on her gbagun whilst defending her dad.Z
You're lying, That's a fake. I know d real one...
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by Youngzedd(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
kuzee:

na wa I wonder if everyone is trying to imitate her or not.
abeg what is the right answer to that emotional part? NL

Her mind is not strong enough to carry criticism.

You know Nigerians, imagine the way the president is been insulted and cursed.

She took those abusive words personal. Politics is air your view and turn deaf ears to critics.
Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by kay1one(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol, this cretin thinks I am poor. Stop reasoning like Buhari's cows smiley

Buhari’s b!tch!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio*

*sips Kunu*
Those your legs sha. Anyway, even the Bible says "dry bones shall rise again". smiley

Cc: Barcanista, Donphilopus. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.