Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? (785 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by ketekete: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Alright there is a new trend in Nigerian blogosphere trending about the original nationality of Mrs Aisha Buhari (Nigeria APC 2015 presidential candidate Gen. Buhari's wife).

Some say its because of her beautiful look
Some say her nose looks Arabian as to that of a Nigerian..

How true is this?

@ketekete.com
http://ketekete.com/become-first-lady-buharis-wife/
Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
But, it doesn't change anything because she's married 2a Nigerian so, that makes her automatically a Nigerian by marriage. Though ain't a fan of GMB but, his wife issue is as useless as "P" in "Pneumonia.. All I know is

GEJ till lagbaja stops being a masquerade!
Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by Nexxy007: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. i smell bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by MalcoImX: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
ketekete:
Alright there is a new trend in Nigerian blogosphere trending about the original nationality of Mrs Aisha Buhari (Nigeria APC 2015 presidential candidate Gen. Buhari's wife).

Some say its because of her beautiful look
Some say her nose looks Arabian as to that of a Nigerian..

How true is this?

@ketekete.com
http://ketekete.com/become-first-lady-buharis-wife/
*Follow me sing*

Some people jealous me
Some people jealous me
Some people jealous me
Because of my new dress
Some people jealous
Because of my good name
Some people jealous me
Because of my girlfriend
Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by abdul4new(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
This people has come again o oh PROPAGANDIST DESTRUCTION PARTY (PDP). Before it was certificate now this one of origin, wetin man no go hear. me i don tire for them.

1 Like

Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by aderonila18: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
As long as she's married to a Nigerian, she's a Nigerian
Re: They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This? by GBTYO: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
The hausa/ fulani and kanui are the only peoples in subsaharn Africa to have Caucasian gene in them.

(1) (Reply)

World's Verdict On President Jonathan. / A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US / Election Postponement: Final Confirmation Of Incompetency And Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.