Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (103181 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by obiageligraced(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chidonsky:
Paidverts have been doing fine but i have another hot genuine business that rocks.You get $6 for every lead you bring to the company,is a very simple business.So far you have master card you can do this business.Pm if you interested or mention.

I am interested obiageli_grace@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Interested. Send info to affohjoseph3@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by moneynavy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
please am interested
send to
huduak@gmail. com
thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pocoapoco88: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
dis tread is too quiet abi paidverts no dey work again?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
obiageligraced:

I am interested obiageli_grace@yahoo.com
sent
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by hahn(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2015
junaid2000:
This are the kinds of paid ads you get when you grow your Bonus Ad Points.
join now and earn daily.
https://www.paidverts.com/ref/jquest2000

Hey bro,

I signed up under you a while ago but just started taking the program seriously. At the moment, I am unable to upgrade my account using another payment method and i feel it's because my account hasn't been verified. My utility bill has the name of my landlord. What other document can i use for verification?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pocoapoco88: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chidonsky:
sent
pls how do u fund paidverts coz paypal charges is too much
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
pocoapoco88:
pls how do u fund paidverts coz paypal charges is too much
I used perfectmoney,you can also use egopay or payza.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pocoapoco88: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chidonsky:
I used perfectmoney,you can also use egopay or payza.
ok tink i'll giv perfect money a short.meanwhile i'll like 2 know,shud i fund and buy ad pack of lets say $10,how long wil it take 2 consume it so as to buy anoda 1?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
pocoapoco88:
ok tink i'll giv perfect money a short.meanwhile i'll like 2 know,shud i fund and buy ad pack of lets say $10,how long wil it take 2 consume it so as to buy anoda 1?
for you to earn big you need to invest big,as for how long it take to consume depends on each day because some days produce more ads.Though it need patience because it demands your time as well.Did u check your mail i replied your pm on the other business that is lucrative.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by diligreat(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
PLS EMAIL ME I DNT UNDERSTAND diligentgreat@yahoo.com thanks in advance
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by asmondy(m): 3:59am On Sep 10, 2015
I need it asmondy@mail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by buruike(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chidonsky:
Paidverts have been doing fine but i have another hot genuine business that rocks.You get $6 for every lead you bring to the company,is a very simple business.So far you have master card you can do this business.Pm if you interested or mention.

Bimslimmy@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by hhmmcj: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chidonsky:

Chidonsky, abeg drop am like e dey hot!

My add is: onelurvmike@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
hhmmcj:

Chidonsky, abeg drop am like e dey hot!
My add is: onelurvmike@gmail.com
mailed
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
buruike:

Bimslimmy@yahoo.com
mailed
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
junaid2000:
If you don't understand, drop your email address i will send an explanation on how to go about it.

Bro Pls I will Also need the info in my email, Johnnybdgoogle@yahoo.com
Thanks smiley grin
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chidonsky, Pls inbox me too....
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by james809: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by foworaboy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg drop the $6 deal adeyanju.shina@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by james809: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
foworaboy:
Abeg drop the $6 deal adeyanju.shina@yahoo.com
its more than 6 today sir... i just attached the updated figure . check the time and date.

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
Chidonsky, Pls inbox me too....
did u send me pm,if you did i sent you mail.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by CrixusD(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Chidonsky:

please send the details to me

paygnet@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by qudusayinla: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Qudusayinla@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by godly2: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by flowsamuels(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Chidonsky:
did u send me pm,if you did i sent you mail.
pls send here too

flowsamuels@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by flowsamuels(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2015
junaid2000:
The Paidvert's ebook guide has been forward to those that drop their mails. Please check your mail to confirm. If you can't find it, let me know so that i can resend it..
hello

pls send to flowsamuels@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ComicRelief: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2015
[size=50pt]IF I INVEST $10 NOW,HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKES ME TO START MAKING BETWEEN $5-$10 DAILY?
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE TO FAST-TRACK THE ACHIEVEMENT?[/size]
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by hhmmcj: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
ComicRelief:
[size=50pt]IF I INVEST $10 NOW,HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKES ME TO START MAKING BETWEEN $5-$10 DAILY?
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE TO FAST-TRACK THE ACHIEVEMENT?[/size]

u dont need months to rack up dat mony!

talking from experience
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by godoluwa(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
hhmmcj:

u dont need months to rack up dat mony!
talking from experience
av u made money 4rm d stuff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.