Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (29672 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Burger01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Omo ale jati jati

Yes. Omo ale eleribu eyan angry

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by PastorOla1: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just the way Tobiah was disgraced in Nehemiah 4vs3 So shall the Lord disgrace doyin okupe after APC victory come feb-1415. APC will floor PDP

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Caseless: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.
what is this mar saying?
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by great664(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

This is Doyin Okupe's last child and FFK's step son.
just a good advice and you are calling him/her names? PDP is APC and APC is PDP so stop killing yourself over them. Just simple and truth advice u result to name calling. Grow Up Pls
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Samchelsea(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
blackpanda:

My dear you are dreaming

Jonathan has failed already
give me a definition of fail and I shall reply you with facts
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by organic973: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
blackpanda:

My dear you are dreaming

Jonathan has failed already

Who told you.
Just prepare to shout "rigging" because that is what people like you will say when GEJ wins but when GMB wins it's free and fair.

Just prepare for a shocker by 14th.
God bless you
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by organic973: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out.

When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge.

When we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming.

Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it!

What has buhari done as an elder statesman?
Yet he is trying to deceive many nigerians with the slogan "CHANGE" when he could not do anything even as a military rtd major general with lots of experience.

He hates Nigeria because if he loves Nigeria he would have told GEJ the strategy he claim to use in fighting boko Haram long before now and many nigerians wouldn't have died.

He hates Nigerian, period!

GEJ cares

2 Likes

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by garrimallam: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Please desist from spreading this type of news. It overheats the polity.

Pls which message! He only stated the fact word to word, line by line.
Be sincere, Is PDP not equal to APC and vise visa. Until we learn to say the truth without apology , freedom will continue to elude all.

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by kennyjodeci(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

But he is saying the truth
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by ooshinibos: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=30179371][/quote]
THIS OKUPE DON CHOP BELLE FULL
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by ooshinibos: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
what is this mar saying?
GOOD QUES//I DONT UNDERSTAND TOO //// PDP IS APC and APC Is PDP wetin be dat ?
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by dre11(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
PastorOla1:
Just the way Tobiah was disgraced in Nehemiah 4vs3 So shall the Lord disgrace doyin okupe after APC victory come feb-1415. APC will floor PDP

Amen to that prayer
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by bluaero(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

He just spoke the truth.
And if you can't see that, you are one of the clueless nigerians whom our politicians take for a ride whenever they deem fit.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by rabzy01: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
OK, BASTARD.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by NovusHomo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
adebisicutie:
So what's his new name now?

Bastard, Doyin BASTARD Okupe!
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by indemnity: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
what do you expect to hear
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
***ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ENDORSED
PRESIDENTJONATHAN AND ADVICES HIS
NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!***
Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be
in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very
clear. When the voting starts things will be
different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to
destroy thing when Buhari looses please.
My vote and that of my entire extended family
and people are for GEJ not because he has done
what I expected or performed well but because
Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone
like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse
than what we are facing now.
Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads
of state who have ruled and destroyed the
progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again
in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians
don’t have what it takes to rule?
Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this
Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed
as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of
Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country
ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about
previous presidents that siphoned all our monies
to foreign accounts?
I remain a PDP member.
VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by banki(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

leave the north and go to where is it safe in the east or the south or the west.... please stop making people unnecessarily scared how come you didn't advice Jobless youth to stay away from the stadiuims in Nigeria when GEJ and minister of interior organized aptitude test in stadium and collected money from over 2 million Nigerian youth..... Shebi some of them died and nothing has been heard from them again
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by scobaba: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
dull guy angry
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by skullzrep(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I had a dream last night, in my dream Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people where celebrating with brooms, but when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

Please, can someone tell me the meaning?

YAWNS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by dammytosh: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
24 Airports Remodelled ?

These guys are criminals.
Chai.

Each time i travell, Lagos airpot is an eye sore.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by jojomario(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Doyin Okugbe
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
dre11:
Doyin okupe only reasons with his mouth and not his brain..........
I had this feeling he went chasing for fruits when it was his turn for GOD to give him one

So, he has lost all manner of human dignity in him just for a mossel of meal that would end one day
Lol
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by bidx101: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Indomie brain man indeed. the elder brother of FFK, just feed them and they start praising you all over the world.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
unrepetant bastard.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
All I see is a bastard explaining how he became a bastard!

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Seawhy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Don't worry, you will definitely change your name.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by lawbabs: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...

4 Likes

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samchelsea:
President Jonathan is the 14th Head of Govt/President
of Nigeria. How fitting that the 14th will be re-elected
on the 14th of Feb! #GEJisit✓
Is that why we have 5 presidents now ? If he wins , how many presidents shall we then have with him still remaining the weakest ?
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
lawbabs:
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...
I dont know why foolish PDP keeps increasing GMB's ratings with their non-issue based campaign ! Its obvious its only a blatant rigging that can bring GEJ back ...and we shall totally resist that !
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by mfm04622: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okupe said Lagos Ibadan was built in 1978 and nobody did anything till this govt decided to extend it to 7 lanes. 2 questions!
1)Which party have been in power since 1999? Is it not the same PDP? So it is your failure!
2) You decided to extend it to 7 lanes, have you done so? Deceiding to do it does not mean doing it!
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by sulistical: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
When people lyk dis ,FFK ,Dokunbo,and the likes are around the president and u expect #GEJ to be good. Their running mouth will make him lose. They are all kooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.