Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (29532 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by dealslip(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
tolux247:

WHAT ABOUT DOES THAT DIE DURING IMMIGRATION SCAM.... DEM NO RETURN MY MONEY.... U B MUMU

sorry about your loss but I didn't take your money from you so dont call others mumu because of you were scammed. in 2011 you and i were witnesses to the several Nigerian corpers murdered in cold blood after their parents sweated over them from infancy to adulthood all because of Buhari and Jonathan. This same politicians (Buhari and Jonathan) are back again playing us like pawns and we have started dancing to their songs. None of them lost a child in the last 4 years. Instead Jonathan gives out his daughters in marriage almost every weekend, some of us never get who to marry talk less of marriage on the other hand Buharis daughter tweets at us from a 30,000 pounds school. Some of us are still jobless and some don't even earn 5,000 pounds a year. You and I were witnesses 2011. Let's not pretend all is well in Nigeria. The polity is already at boiling point. We have seen what the militants and Almajiris can do and have done before. When a soul is lost, it can never comeback. Protect yours.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by dealslip(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

An advice to stay indoor or any other safe place will do. Asking southerners to get out of northern region and northerners to leave the southern region is wrong. That can cause bigger problems for the nation. It will send out a very bad signal.

my friend and colleague, a Yoruba muslim had to smuggle his 2 kids and pregnant wife in a airless bullion van out of the north. That was the only safety they could lay hold as neighbors pointed them out for destruction. Let us stop pretending that they are safe up north or in Niger Delta were there are rumours of war ships. Violence erupts in Nigeria at the drop a hat. Once there is life, there us hope. Those corpers were chased into a police station then to their death. Leave the north and comeback when all is well. Don't take a risk with your life. It cannot be replaced.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

May your days be long.... Amen.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oga Okupe should leave God out of this, with all the impunity going on in government, he is calling God.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by phlamesG: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
This man is so bereft of ideas! Wetin concern Man utd with d discussion nw? undecided
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by DWJOBScom(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

seen, nwa ofe

Ajo nwa......lol
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by nke001: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

I concur!
The Masses always lose.
Dying for a politician is an express way to purgatory.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Bimpe29: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
So he is Doyin Bastard.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2015
dealslip:

Daaaamn I like this girl.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by Mike928: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Doyin BASTARD! That's what you said we should call you. You change your fathers name and his father's name and so on just because you want some food. Your not only a BASARD your actually a rabid dog. I feel sorry for your children. BASATARD!
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by mayrho(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2015
This guy is crazier than I thot
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by rabimlomo: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2015
mfm04622:

Don't you think those who live in the North know more than you? I am Yoruba and live in the North. Am voting in the North and going nowhere! Thanks for your concerns
Definitely, you should know better. But that means what we read in the news and hear from people living in the north, specifically and most recently, the 2011 post election violence was overrated then. Anyway, Wish you the very best in your decision.
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by SangoCrusader: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Replace Okupe with noodles...
Re: I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe by 989900: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Chukwumerije.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger / Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP / Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.