Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

No More Money For Me - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Money For Me - Cramjones (1936 Views)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
whitecat2:
Pdp stooge planted to discredit Apc, I see you! You ain't fooling anyone!

People who get paid don't blow their own cover. You first pretended to be with Apc, and just as you gained their trust, you went for the kill. You got payed to work against Apc/Buhari.

No, I got paid to promote my party. That is exactly what I am doing. I will increase my offer to mods to $700 per frontpage.

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by whitecat2: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2015
That's a lie! People who have passion for good and safe countries don't get paid for that, only greedy politicians do. The reasons most of us are clamouring for Buhari is that, we know there will be accountability in the goverment.
cramjones:

No, I got paid to promote my party. That is exactly what I am doing. I will increase my offer to mods to $700 per frontpage.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Pataki: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2015
In case some of you don't know:

the old nuisance called Cramjones is actually Femi Fani-Kayode.

Stop taking him serious with his so-called "Buhari campaign" on this forum.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Individuals And Groups That Have Refused To Pay GMB A Visit. / MTN Wants $5.2bn Fine Slashed By 80% / Top india Cities after the big 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.