Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Attract Women Anywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Women Anywhere (790 Views)

Meet Women Anywhere And Create Irresistible Attraction / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Women Anywhere by Staccy: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2015

Stay Ready
I have a saying that I try to remember on a daily basis. I actually got it from a rap song I heard a while back (credit to Suga Free).

If you stay ready, you ain’t got to get ready

This article is about always being attractive when you leave your house. Now, I’m not necessarily talking about approaching women. Instead, I’m talking about presenting yourself in public in such a way that if you decide to talk to a woman, she will be very receptive to your approach.

Clothes and Style
First of all, let’s talk about clothes and style. Keep it clean. I can’t stand this fashion trend of stitched-on dragons and skulls and crazy squiggles. A clean, well-fitting t-shirt, and some blue jeans is a great look for any guy. Make sure your jeans are up to date – no Wranglers from 1992. True Religion, Joe’s Jeans, Levi’s, Diesel – these are all great brands. Make sure they fit and don’t have too much extra decoration.

Don’t get too fancy unless you really know what you are doing. Keep your shirts simple and masculine. Get some plaid shirts with colors that look good with your skin tone. Roll up the sleeves. Solid button-downs are much better than fancy stripes or stitched dragons. V-neck t-shirts make your shoulders look broader. Make sure your clothes are clean and unwrinkled.

Get a woman who knows fashion to go shoe-shopping with you. Women always notice a guys shoes (I know, it’s weird). Trust that a woman will know which shoes you should wear, and you’ll be shocked when women give you more attention when you wear what your female friend picked out for you.

A standard for any guy, dressing up, or dressing down, is a stylish, well-fitting jacket. Have a casual jacket for when the weather cools off, and maybe a heavier coat if it gets really cold. This is another thing women really notice.

So let’s recap fashion:

Keep it clean and simple.
Pick colors that suit your skin tone, and wear styles that fit your body type.
Keep your items up to date, and get help from women whenever possible.

Continue ....... http://washingtonlens.com/how-to-attract-women-anywhere/
Re: How To Attract Women Anywhere by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
I guess its my smile. Lol
Re: How To Attract Women Anywhere by jamex93(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
OK sir lecturer
Re: How To Attract Women Anywhere by 100Cents: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
How to attract money anywhere

BETTER.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advise Me / Who Dies First? / My Infected Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.