Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (59700 Views)

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2016
If you ask me i believe Only a few girls like me dare to chase men openly though that was before I got married lol...., Not to talk of here in Nigeria where we love pretending like there is no tomorrow. But we all use the same tricks to attract men. If you are a man, you should beware of these. They can indicate a girl likes you and tries to attract your attention. simple top tricks girls use to catch a man.

1. Makeup Indeed it does wonder in transforming an ordinary woman into a beauty. If a girl knows how to use this art, most likely, you have never seen her real face. You may not even know her without the makeup. And she invests time and money in her great looks, too. However, some girls naturally overdo it and attain just the opposite effect. Still, she tried to hard you and that counts.

2. Short skirts Men love to look and see hotties. Women skillfully use it to make you watch her and think of her all the time. So, if the girl starts wearing shorter outfit when she meets you, beware, she likes you!

3. High heels These make her feet look so much sexier, but wearing them may hurt. So, even if you have to pay for the date, keep in mind, she pays her price to look her best for you!

4. Tone of voice It becomes so velvety, low and sexy. She got those tones saved for her very special occasions and men. Do not think she would waste them for someone she is not into.

5. Sexy lingerie You can see it from under her clothes. Even if she does not plan on having sex with you right away, these lovely items on her body boost her self-confidence. She feels differently wearing a nice and hot lingerie when talking to you.

6. Her hair Want a bet? If she undoes all the makeup and hair, you won’t even know who she is! Some girls use hair extensions and other tricks to fool the men and get them hooked. Again such things are time-consuming and costly, but they always pay off.

7. Her personality A self-confident girl shines like a star in the sky. Even when she does not wear any makeup or high heels, she captures men’s glances and attracts suitors. So, if she is open to you and you have fun being around her, most likely she is into you and wants you to respond back to her efforts. Knowing these seven tricks can help you to spot an opportunity for dating and love. So wants you see a lady displaying all this please don't fall her hand kindly walk up to her and say your mind thank you.

Source: http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/simple-tricks-we-ladies-use-to-attract.html?m=1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by tobe4real(m): 3:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Make up?nah!anything artificial is a minus for me

31 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Mario1989(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Mario1989(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Ladies seducing guys since 1000000BC

4 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok...

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by UrWorstNitemare: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2016
embarassed

Kk, Aunty OP tell me.....

What if the force of the attraction is not Enof

WAT DO YOU THEN DO***

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Topestbilly(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Me, make up? Big turn off undecided

9 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Ishopbest: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Barackmeringo: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by tayadof9ja(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
no being reasonable,well mannered or decent,no being intelligent and well doing, see dem awon bishis undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Ferdyboss: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Weirdly, a handful of guys out there like me find non of these attractive.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by spanzed(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2016
I am only attracted to we'll mannered girls with correct ukwu and moderate boobs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Jamean(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Weirdly, a handful of guys out there like me find non of these attractive.

the points are so shallow, no mention of vital qualities.

I apply make up when I feel like, can go forever without it.
High heels is for necessary occasion.
Short skirts... I do short dresses cause I just feel cool in them.
Sexy voice... mtchew
Sexy lingerie should be for your spouse.

Again, very shallow points.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by UIA04(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
That tone of voice thingy is actually true I have a lot of Freinds who do it, change their tome of voice when talking to guys on the phone or one on one and it works on guys like magic.

I find it quite disgusting though

5 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Fairgodwin(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmm, what really attracts me in a lady or rather, what attracts me to a lady? Oh I remember, yeah I remember - but unfortunately, it is NOT in the above listed points/reasons.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Maybe I don't have testosterone cos none of those ish works or would ever work for me.
>If you wear a high heel and you can't walk gracefully with it, I'd puke on you.
> If you change the tone of your voice........... you'd make me quesy and that's already a turnoff, ffs
> If you wear heavy make up, esp with bright colors, oh please. Wouldn't give you a second look.
* You'd only get/keep my attention if you can hold a rather intelligent conversation and you keep it real and simple.

Modified : I see op has added to the list, yes I should also add that No 7 is my turn on. Add that to a nice hair and neat outlook and I'm game.

8 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Chrisrare: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Only desperate women do these to attract men.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Freiburger(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
8. Telling lies... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Only number 7 does it for me.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by eleko1: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
sad thank u OP. We already knw dat nowadays girls are mammy Wota in disguise.To the unmarried guys out there,look/Watch out b4 u Hit he runway to avoid Story dat touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Thobiy(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
spanzed:
I am only attracted to we'll mannered girls with correct ukwu and moderate boobs
Same here

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by dollaflow(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by canalily(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2016
For telling us ur open secret, you are a single and marriedundecided

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Flashh: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Men like me won't fall for these lame tricks.

6 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Headlesschicken(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
grin most tyms after all dis stress n u finally get 2get her,d gal would end up being a beauty wiv a frog brain....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok We Hear U,buh How This Tk Mk Fp..#IsmellMAGIC
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Only the last works for me, fine girl doesn't appeal to me I guess Ave gotten older
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Where are the feminists
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by bitchcrafts: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
What is now the difference between a lady who does all these and an olosho ?

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Agimor(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Girls and pretense.

11 Likes

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Goddygee(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2016
you try sister, bt all dis epistle wey u write...

Who ask you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.