Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ (4393 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Understand what?

I am sure you are a muslim. If by chance Buhari was not a muslim and your support for him was still miraculously intact would you dare denounce islam for him?

I heard PDP support said APC is an Islamic party so we christian should not vote for the People's General...
Then I repeat in OP's voice "I denounce my christianity if being a christian means voting for GEJ

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
olaboy001:

I heard PDP support said APC is an Islamic party so we christian should not vote for the People's General...
Then I repeat in OP's voice "I denounce my christianity if being a christian means voting for GEJ

You are not a christian.

4 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Phillfree(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
anneedu:
Devil him self talking, because of politic u denounce christ, whoever that wrote this post be it Muslim or christain (CHRISTIAN), may the rot of God find u where ever u are in jesus name Amen. You post means you prefer buhari or goodluck more to God or allah.

Where's ur brain son? It's malfunctioning
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by sherrylo: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

and what is Gej's father IBB? what is Gej's vice Sambo? pleease tell us another story

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
sherrylo:

and what is Gej's father IBB? what is Gej's vice Sambo? pleease tell us another story

This has nothing to do with Muslims but to teach OP what true principles and an unwavering faith truly mean

2 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

You are not a christian.
Don't make me laugh
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Come to Satan, dear friend.

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Phillfree(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

And what is sensible about OP's misplaced rants?

How many muslims will dare become apostates because of Jonathan support?

English hard you I swear.
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Phillfree(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
What do you guys understand by the word WILL? Dull fell-ass-
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phillfree:

English hard you I swear.

My friend you declared that you were willing to denounce your faith in order to follow your Buhari.

What ever is contained in your stup1d rants were captioned under that heading.

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phillfree:
What do you guys understand by the word WILL? Dull fell-ass-

Whether you will, want , should, ought, could, would, that is your business.

What you are about to do, do it quickly! - John 13:27

2 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by hedonistic: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Christianity would be better off for it if deviants like you who support terrorists and uneducated Islamic fanatics weed themselves out. We don't need cold-blooded Jihadists in our peaceful midst.

4 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by bandol(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
olaboy001:

You don't have sense my guy
when I went through some of your previous posts, I am not too suprised you spoke this way. U have nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Dlionsheart: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
@OP, PLS NOTE:
If you denounced Christ, CHRIST WILL STILL BE CHRIST

if you denounced Christianity, JESUS WILL STILL BE LORD FOR EVER

Even though you go to hell fire, GOD WILL STILL BE GOD

Your voting Dr. Jonathan or not, denouncing Christianity or not CANNOT, CAN NEVER, WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE JEHOVAH FROM BEING GOD, AND PEOPLE WILL STILL WORSHIP HIM.

if God's will is to make Dr. Jonathan the president of this country - NIGERIA, your twenty millions vote for Mr. Buhari cannot change that. " He is He that ruleth in the kingdom of men and giveth it to whosoever He willeth"

What move God is faith and not bigotry statement FROM AN ORDINARY DUST LIKE YOU.

How can the clay in the potter's hand challenge the Potter or tell his master of what object to be made into

People like you are the problem to Christianity, so pls go and joint the Muslims if you want to, JESUS IS LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR FOR EVER MORE, AMEN!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Kingspin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who is talking about religion here?

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by minister2015: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Phillfree(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Whether you will, want , should, ought, could, would, that is your business.

What you are about to do, do it quickly! - John 13:27

[mg]http://www.southerncrossreview.org/57/judas-kiss.jpg[/mg]

You are nothing but an idol worshiper that pix you believe in so much is not Jesus but Cesare Borgia. You know nothing about christianity, you are jst a wannabe. Let's not go deep but do some research on who's bn portrayed as Jesus.
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phillfree:

You are nothing but an idol worshiper that pix you believe in so much is not Jesus but Cesar Brugia. You know nothing about christianity, you are jst a wannabe. Let's not go deep but do some research on who's bn portrayed as Jesus.

Muslim fool you just gave yourself away.

you mean a painting by Cesar Brugia and not of Cesar Brugia!

You know nothing of Christianity, the Bible or Christ!

That painting depicted the betrayal of Christ by Judas.

If you even attended Sunday school once chances are that you would have been told this story

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by aurenflani: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

What a liar!!! May your Creator punish you for this lie that you just spread! Liar!
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by aurenflani: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2015
hedonistic:
Christianity would be better off for it if deviants like you who support terrorists and uneducated Islamic fanatics weed themselves out. We don't need cold-blooded Jihadists in our peaceful midst.

Western Christians and olden days and modern days Jews who really know their history still feel the shame of all the evil done against Muslims. But who cares about the truth?
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2015
aurenflani:

Western Christians and olden days and modern days Jews who really know their history still feel the shame of all the evil done against Muslims. But who cares about the truth?

Liar!

Muslims overran a once Christian and Jewish dominated middle east.

Islam and muslims were never discriminated rather the liberal society guaranteed in a Christian society is what the Muslim invaders used to their advantage to overrun Christendom.

The crusades were necessitated to beat your Arab masters back to their desolate craggy deserts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Phillfree(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

Muslim fool you just gave yourself away.

you mean a painting by Cesar Brugia and not of Cesar Brugia!

You know nothing of Christianity, the Bible or Christ!

That painting depicted the betrayal of Christ by Judas.

If you even attended Sunday school once chances are that you would have been told this story

Let me come down to your level son, when talking 'bout christianity never you bring in images of who you don't know yet you believe is Jesus, nah. Those images you worship 2day as Jesus are images of a criminal named Cesare Borgia, son of Alexander the VI. Ignorance go kill you. Following the soft man (THAT SOFT VOICE) in you's the best way to be closer to God and not the doctrines of our churches today. Listen to ur conscience 'n stop bn ignorant.
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 5:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Phillfree:

Let me come down to your level son, when talking 'bout christianity never you bring in images of who you don't know yet you believe is Jesus, nah. Those images you worship 2day as Jesus are images of a criminal named Cesare Borgia, son of Alexander the VI. Ignorance go kill you. Following the soft man (THAT SOFT VOICE) in you's the best way to be closer to God and not the doctrines of our churches today. Listen to ur conscience 'n stop bn ignorant.

Nansense!

A depiction that serves as a narrative is not in any way a symbol of reverence or worship in Christianity!

Take your Muslim crap and shove it!

2 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2015
bandol:
when I went through some of your previous post, I am not too suprised you spoke this way. U have nothing to offer.
Tell GEJ election must hold, all this conspiracy and seeking for sympathy vote will not work..
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2015
olaboy001:

Tell GEJ election must hold, all this conspiracy and seeking for sympathy vote will not work..

Look at this one
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

Look at this one
Attention seeker I know your type
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 6:00am On Jan 28, 2015
olaboy001:

Attention seeker I know your type

Which attention?

I am calling you out on your taqiyya lying azz.

The new currency stays put!

No more arabic d1k scribble on our currency.

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

Which attention?

I am calling you out on your taqiyya lying azz.

The new currency stays put!

No more arabic d1k scribble on our currency.

Ok, God should keep us alive till FeBuhari 14, 2015...
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2015
olaboy001:

Ok, God should keep us alive till FeBuhari 14, 2015...

So he can start islamization again abi?

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 6:11am On Jan 28, 2015
aurenflani:

What a liar!!! May your Creator punish you for this lie that you just spread! Liar!

This is the legacy of your Jihadis in the Indian subcontinent

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
nobody is forcing u to vote for gej because u r a Christian, all we r saying is vote for the person u know is God sent.....
my brother I won't beg u not to denounce Christianity, go ahead n do it, am glad u know what happens to some one who is not it Christ, u denying Christ will b d worst thing of ur life...

Did you read the original post?
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by olaboy001(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

So he can start islamization again abi?
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Can Develop Ala-Igbo - Okezie Ikpeazu / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari / Senator Adeleke Gets Another Chance To Become Osun State Governor After Supreme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.