Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ (4392 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Akon419(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Phillfree:
This Government is more about Otueke/ex militants against Muslims/ North and not about Christians/ Muslims. Saw this piece and thought to share... Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
nobody will use knife and gun on ur neck if you denounce Christianity just like the other religion does. Heaven is a choice,

3 Likes

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by sevantex(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2015
What has ur faith got to do with voting who shuld govern d country again??..,or will GEJ/GMB come nd force u to live a christlike life nd go to church after they win??..,Pls focus and vote right, ur faith is ur personal choice/race...Change is d way forward tho!

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by aurenflani: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:

This is the legacy of your Jihadis in the Indian subcontinent

Atleast 1/3 of the subcontinent accepted Islam without coercion and still cherished the era of Muslim rule which lasted for a thousand years.
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
aurenflani:

Atleast 1/3 of the subcontinent accepted Islam without coercion and still cherished the era of Muslim rule which lasted for a thousand years.

Ohh really?

Liar!

[size=18pt]Islam's Indian Slave Trade[/size]

India has a deep, long cultural history.  Hinduism began there around 1,500 BC and Buddhism around the 6th century BC.   This culture had evolved impressive intellectual, religious and artistic pursuits. Pre and post the early days of Islam, Indian scholars took their works in science, maths (zero, algebra, geometry, the decimal system, so-called ‘Arabic’ numbers are actually Hindu ones!), medicine, philosophy etc to the courts of others (including Muslims eg Baghdad).   

Others came to study in India’s established universities.  Indian children (boys and girls) were educated in the relatively widespread education system in a wide variety of subjects eg science, medicine and philosophy.  India’s  art and architecture was magnificent.  They were a prosperous people.  Then came Islam - slaughter, slavery, rape, violence, pillage; destruction of religious sites, art and architecture; poverty, exploitation, humiliation, famine, forced conversion, decline in intellectual pursuits, social destruction and a worsening of social ills.  To Islam, anything that is not Islamic is from a time of ignorance –Jahiliyya- and must be destroyed (or appropriated and called Islam’s!).  The onslaught created the Roma (gypsies), destroyed ‘Hindu’ Afghanistan and formed Pakistan (Kashmir) and Bangladesh .

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by nellyjohn: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ fans are BIG fools

If this is true, then Buhari supporters are blind idiots that are seeing the truth but have failed to realize it
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by aurenflani: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

Ohh really?

Liar!

[size=18pt]Islam's Indian Slave Trade[/size]

India has a deep, long cultural history.  Hinduism began there around 1,500 BC and Buddhism around the 6th century BC.   This culture had evolved impressive intellectual, religious and artistic pursuits. Pre and post the early days of Islam, Indian scholars took their works in science, maths (zero, algebra, geometry, the decimal system, so-called ‘Arabic’ numbers are actually Hindu ones!), medicine, philosophy etc to the courts of others (including Muslims eg Baghdad).   

Others came to study in India’s established universities.  Indian children (boys and girls) were educated in the relatively widespread education system in a wide variety of subjects eg science, medicine and philosophy.  India’s  art and architecture was magnificent.  They were a prosperous people.  Then came Islam - slaughter, slavery, rape, violence, pillage; destruction of religious sites, art and architecture; poverty, exploitation, humiliation, famine, forced conversion, decline in intellectual pursuits, social destruction and a worsening of social ills.  To Islam, anything that is not Islamic is from a time of ignorance –Jahiliyya- and must be destroyed (or appropriated and called Islam’s!).  The onslaught created the Roma (gypsies), destroyed ‘Hindu’ Afghanistan and formed Pakistan (Kashmir) and Bangladesh .

Liar and hater! Now can you tell us what your "LOVING" christians did in their invasion, conquest and colonization in India?
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by Borderless: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Phillfree:
This Government is more about Otueke/ex militants against Muslims/ North and not about Christians/ Muslims. Saw this piece and thought to share... Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

This is sooooo dumb, haba!
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
aurenflani:

Liar and hater! Now can you tell us what your "LOVING" christians did in their invasion, conquest and colonization in India?

Lying Mudslime scum.

Go and blow yourself up.

Foolish mudslime

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by aurenflani: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2015
GBTYO:

Lying Mudslime scum.

Go and blow yourself up.

Foolish mudslime

One word for ya. Fanatic shocked
Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by GBTYO: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
aurenflani:

One word for ya. Fanatic shocked

You mean truth teller

1 Like

Re: I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ by solihu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
GBTYO:

You mean truth teller

You even sound as terse as SHEKAU!

You can ramble all you want, terrorist.

In an ideal society you should be shot angry or make yourself useful and be a meal to the lions tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts And Achievements About General Buhari!!!!! / God Bless PMB / 4 APC Governors Who May Leave The Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.