Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? (2053 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Muyogoa: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Although, i don't support masturbation. But i can say men masturbation has prevented a lot of females (maybe including you lady reading this) from being raped and sexually abused at least one time or the other. As the thought of raping a lady can vanish from the mind of such man due to the decrease in that hormone due to the release .
It may have also helped a lot of men from falling into such crime and hence prevented life imprisonment. Though, this should not be an excused to men masturbating
BUT my question is- why do Ladies masturbates. It must stop. To them i don't think masturbation is a neccesity. Isn't it?
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'll bath naked if any girl here admits she does!
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Muyogoa: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Prixus:
of course they won't. I don't even that. I just want them to know that it is
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
10k for any lady that admits she self service
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Afrok(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
That moment when U keep passing, dribbling and showing ur skills but she keeps stopping and blocking U from entering her box 18 wink, not to even smell or see the net and U decides to end the game in a barren draw , only for ur neighbour to tell U next day that " bros U bad ooo, U are just making her to moan and groin for minutes yesterday even though I saw U leave earlier, did U come back? never heard the sound of U or any other guy though but moans shocked".

Girls been feeling Hot than guys since the time of Joseph and Potiphar's wife undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by HizMissy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Prixus:

u wan wear cloth baf before?
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:

u wan wear cloth baf before?
tell us first make u c nah!
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by passionate88: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Make the girls answer na
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by CHARLYX9: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Muyogoa:
Although, i don't support masturbation. But i can say men masturbation has prevented a lot of females (maybe including you lady reading this) from being raped and sexually abused at least one time or the other. As the thought of raping a lady can vanish from the mind of such man due to the decrease in that hormone due to the release .
It may have also helped a lot of men from falling into such crime and hence prevented life imprisonment. Though, this should not be an excused to men masturbating
BUT my question is- why do Ladies masturbates. It must stop. To them i don't think masturbation is a neccesity. Isn't it?
@op,funny enough you are guilty of this i mean you in person that is talking you beta don't be too fast to codemn the likes of you when you haven't cure your own case i would explain better meet me in you thread that got you lots of comments to get the details
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
What kind of mumu is this poster? No wonder someone call you gay in the other thread you are not only gay but a foolish gay.
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
What kind of mumu is this poster? No wonder someone call you gay in the other thread you are not only gay but a foolish gay.
grin grin
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by MrDojo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:

Omo see insult of life....LOOL

Foolish gay
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
MrDojo:

Omo see insult of life....LOOL

Foolish gay
ya a manh... men should masturbate but not women. The hell not? I believe everyone should be allow to explore their body to the max and if a woman's enjoys doing that then why not. Nobody knows your body then your own self, how to touch, where to touch and so on. Even women in relationships do masturbate. Just that women don't masturbate as often as guys, because it gets boring to us, but that don't mean that we shouldn't be allow to masturbate at all. Women have sexual desires as well.
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by MrDojo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
ya a manh... men should masturbate but not women. The hell not? I believe everyone should be allow to explore their body to the max and if a woman's enjoys doing that then why not. Nobody knows your body then your own self, how to touch, where to touch and so on. Even women in relationships do masturbate. Just that women don't masturbate as often as guys, because it gets boring to us, but that don't mean that we shouldn't be allow to masturbate at all. Women have sexual desires as well.

Yeah i'm nt against woman self servicing dem selves......I feel anybody shuld ave d ryt to do anytin he/she wnts to his/her body.....

Except u r gay I HATE gayz.... angry
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by yemicoal(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
wicked. lol
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by mytime24(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by ivyT(f): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Most women,let's say ladies don't do self service.I dont know,but its kind of a male thng
Maybe its d way females r wired.
Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
ivyT:
Most women,let's say ladies don't do self service.I dont know,but its kind of a male thng
Maybe its d way females r wired.

Male thing ke?
All those dildos wey una dey purchase for onitsha market na wetin una dey take am do then? grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this? by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 02, 2015
I'm shocked at this genius who thinks that maasturbating prevents men from raping hahaha! If that was the case the rapist would only demand a hand-job. It's an illness and ps rapists waank too.

(1) (Reply)

Does Seeing Stretch Mark On Your Partner Bother You At All? - Let's Discuss! / Guys, Be Confident / Is Love Truly Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.