Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? (1343 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / List Of Lies desperate ladies Say To Their Fiancé Just To Make Him Marry them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Sunnypar(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shade is dating a guy for four month, he is not the greatest giver. The issue here is he asked shade to lend him money, Shade has done that in the past and it ended sour.
What do you advise?
Cc: lalacasticala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Mpyaw: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dont be like Shade.
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sure i can will nd always will
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by janengozi(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
I can lend money to my husband but I will never lend money to my boyfriend or fiance.

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Mpyaw: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2016
janengozi:
I can lend money to my husband but I will never lend money to my boyfriend or fiance.
y
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Margauxluv(f): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Boy friend No
Fiancé No
Husband maybe
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by SageNaruto(m): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Sunnypar:
Shade is dating a guy for four month, he is not the greatest giver. The issue here is he asked shade to lend him money, Shade has done that in the past and it ended sour.
What do you advise?
Cc: lalacasticala

Learn from her mistake!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by ifeajikap(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Margauxluv:
Boy friend No Fiancé No Husband maybe

take u as my gf no Fiancée no Wife mayb
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Margauxluv(f): 3:20am On Apr 05, 2016
ifeajikap:
take u as my gf no
Fiancée no
Wife mayb

Nd u dnt expect me to help u financially huh?
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by ifeajikap(m): 3:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Margauxluv:

Nd u dnt expect me to help u financially huh?
no
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Margauxluv(f): 3:38am On Apr 05, 2016
ifeajikap:
no
Good. wink
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by kuuljay(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2016
janengozi:
I remember getting stranded somewhere cos my wallet was stollen, I had to call my student girlfriend and she responded, when I wanted to give her back she refused, I tripled the money and bought her a gift with it, only few men jokes with such women...It's simple logic if you have never and will never lend your fiance or boyfriend money then you can't lend your husband,you can't teach an old dog a new trick

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by latino2swt(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2016
? 4 Dibu
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by ifeajikap(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Margauxluv:
Good. wink
didn't u slp
Re: Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? by Margauxluv(f): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2016
ifeajikap:
didn't u slp

Reading.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Woman Just Found Out Her Dead Husband Of Many Yrs Was Actually Her Father! Read / How Masturbation Is Wrecking My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.