Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (65044 Views)

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
akinsben:
You think that everyone on this page is a fool like you that believe every folish statement? Idiot. If your father is not arogant, you will not reffer to Fayose as an arrogant person. He must have learnt arrogancy from your father
Imagine, he only said his mind and you want to attack him, look you haven't experienced war b4 that is y you guys are being pumped and they know all of this.. They are taking advantage of it, after you will claim you are intelligent. ... Tomorrow's leaders. ..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Fayose is really going mad o! Barely 4months in office and he's worse than Idi amin. How long can Ekiti people endure the tyranny of Fayose?

Wish the injured speedy recovery
lol, nd u b.lv d story?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
No be everywhere be like nairaland where you can insult any govt official or party anyhow. You just have to know the right things to say at the right places and the right time .
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by cashkid: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
onatisi:
No be everywhere be like nairaland where you can insult any govt official or party anyhow. You just have to know the right things to say at the right places and the right time .

Are u fool justifying what they they did to that guy?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ojtech8291: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
If it's true then I'm sorry for those youths. I saw some today pasting posters on highway. Lol..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by annurhaske(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
ALLAH will see him through.
Fayose is a monster.
#gmb2015

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Anifowose338(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is very brutal and he lacks human feeling
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Kuzien: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank u o! Pls we need strong men like this on our BH war front......why the waste of youthful energy sad
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
I keep saying this , Fayose should either be put in solitary confinement for the rest of his life or shot.

If a whole governor with total disregard for his position and people he claimed to represent could remove his shirt to fight with the opposition party, why on Earth is he still in the midst of the living undecided, Oh yeah! It can only happen in Nigeria
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by notoriousbabe: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Ekiti people... This is just the beginning.

I hope una "rices" and "kerosenes" still plenty to last for the next four years...

Up Stomach Infrastructure...

cheesy
eat half vinish o
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by holyokoto(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
The way PDP morons are taking this election is too far. they will burn up there own vehicles to paint the opposition party black. now look at what they have done to this young Man. Or are they telling Nigerians that there should be no contest in Election any more? I watch the blackmailing and exposition of GMB by PDP on AIT. Is it now they should bring all these long after 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections. I think PDP are too scared to loose the election. The presidential candidate for PDP in person of GEJ has ruled the nation for 6 years, why too much nervous
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Henrybright(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
this is becoming too much... as I'm typing this there is a lot of shooting between apc /labour vs PDP in my town.. this evening one PDP supporter was shot...now the shooting continues while a lot of people ran to churches to sleep... I'm in Cross River state
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by aj6: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
LIAR,. PROVIDE NAMES. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU GUYS. TO WHAT END DOES ALL THESE LIES JUSTIFY.
OrlandoOwoh:
There are cases of murder, especially of students' union leaders, allegedly carried out by Fayose.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Xfemt(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
One thing I like about APCshit is that they re good at deciving som Nigerians with there cheap lies which is not going to help them but only make Failbuhari worst for them

I'm a GEJITE till 2019

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ayokunlei(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Fayose is really going mad o! Barely 4months in office and he's worse than Idi amin. How long can Ekiti people endure the tyranny of Fayose?

do u admit that as Fayose's fight? Only a FOOL admits without a PROOF. If you blame it on Fayose, proof it .
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ayokunlei(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Ekiti people... This is just the beginning.

I hope una "rices" and "kerosenes" still plenty to last for the next four years...

Up Stomach Infrastructure...

cheesy

wia is ur proof Mr? Did it happen in ur presence? Only a fool judges without a proof.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by donbenie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.
When another man's corpse is being carried along,we all see it as a log of wood,it's all a d@mn funny joke to you,bet you won't be laughing if it's your brother or better still you're the one on the stretcher with your head cracked open..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by InvertedHammer: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
/
No biggie!

Every occupation has its hazards.

A knife to the head happens to be a hazard of Nigerian politics just as being roasted alive is an occupational hazard in thievery.

\

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ayokunlei(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mowire:

You are a disgrace. So this act of violence is justifiable against someone who made a free political choice.
can u proof it that Fayose did that Mr?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by louiskay(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Movesz:
i careles what you think about me i respect your opinion about me buh it doesnt change my opinion..
mtchewww....to talk truth now na wahala... u re sha buttressing on one stupi.d opinion if na ur broda u go still get opinion abi..... mtcheeww
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ayokunlei(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
freeDR:
Anyone that believes this story is as foolish as the OP himself.
imagine o!
yeap, those that even liked d post without a proof are confirm fools !!! You dont need to be bias because u are APC supporters.
The mod that even signed this to FP is a fool.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nicepoker(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:

u will believe anything u see here. Fish brain. Quote me and die this morning.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by ShamanEgijesu: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's truly very sad if truly they did this. Well at least he lives to tell the story. 7 north here APC would have killed him.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Movesz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
You go advise your brother make he kuck hand inside fire?

Sug elections is nothing like the presidential election..

Na game wey men they play..now i sure say him don learn him lesson..

Be wise as a youth vote dont endorse

unles your father na babalawo.
cool cool cool
my opinion stil stands

louiskay:

mtchewww....to talk truth now na wahala... u re sha buttressing on one stupi.d opinion if na ur broda u go still get opinion abi..... mtcheeww
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Movesz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
u will believe anything u see here. Fish brain. Quote me and die this morning.
lol no mind dm jor
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by KenJak(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.
Go back to primary school for good English background and then you come back to read this news again.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nicepoker(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lagusta:

Chaaaaiiii!!!!!

This is neurosurgery gone terrible!!!!

Fayose is a criminal, and would always be a criminal....

Ekiti people, Una see Una life

GMB till Jonathan stops drinking
who released u from the mental asylum.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Lagusta(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
who released u from the mental asylum.

And you are..... undecided
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Mattpopson101: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
I wonder if Gov Ayodele Fayose has any iota of conscience owing to the manner he has taken it upon himself to kill,decimate and destroy anyone who supports APC and its candidates

SOURCE:@ayourb

The youth in this gory picture was one of the students leaders who spoke at APC/GMB Presidential rally at Ado Ekiti lampooning the FG and declaring that Ekiti students would vote for Buhari

The act allegedly angered the Governor who declared war on them and caused so many bodily harm to be unleashed on them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/media/grid?idx=1

Ikunle oo sad cry cry
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
This could be sponsor by apc to get public sympathy.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by kaima1984(f): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
obynoses:
u hav a ser query t answer,u call ur fellow human a rabbit,I wept f some 9ja youths
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by searider(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
I can't imagine myself as a student campaigning for old fools when I have got loads of books to read.

No be only me waka come nah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.