Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (64871 Views)

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
He should be happy its not OAU,ordinary stoopid governor
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
OMG!!! i pray hes ok...may God keep him alive...

am not surprise abt fayose...hes a beast that would never change...i remembered he slapped a student while i was in school
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by kristisking(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Some people might have jumped into conclusion now without knowing the actual cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by amjoseph19: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
On what base should this hit front page. How did the administrator authenticate this story. How are we even sure that the guy there is a Nigerian? The admin that put this to front page should be questioned. This admin have compromise his/her self.
If apc like ooo, make them say na pdp kill jesus, i will still vote for Jonathan.
#Gej.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by marv1: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.
if this guy happened to be ur brother u wont be talking like smone with fufu brain. If cant sympatize must u comment? If its true, Fayose should be happy that its not OAU. Even @ this his days are numbered in ekiti state. I trust them.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by akinsben(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
For everyone of you that post on any media in oreder to destroy Gov. Fayose's name, may God visit your generation with His anger. I live in Ado Ekiti & nothing like this happened in my town. Is it possible for the newspapers not to displace it if it was true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by martin98(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
So a case of APC youths fighting with PDP youths are now interpreted as APC youths vs Fayose thugs.#isorite.

And who knows the actual cause of the wound. It might not be political related. We know APC supporters now, they can use false informations to gain attention just like thier VP did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by bettercreature(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
akinsben:
For everyone of you that post on any media in oreder to destroy Gov. Fayose's name, may God visit your generation with His anger. I live in Ado Ekiti & nothing like this happened in my town. Is it possible for the newspapers not to displace it if it was true?
Read what ordinary stoopid boy wrote
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Frankiss44(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
I wonder if Gov Ayodele Fayose has any iota of conscience owing to the manner he has taken it upon himself to kill,decimate and destroy anyone who supports APC and its candidates

SOURCE:@ayourb

The youth in this gory picture was one of the students leaders who spoke at APC/GMB Presidential rally at Ado Ekiti lampooning the FG and declaring that Ekiti students would vote for Buhari

The act allegedly angered the Governor who declared war on them and caused so many bodily harm to be unleashed on them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/media/grid?idx=1

And am suppose to believe this source?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by kheart(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anyone doubting d authencity of this report need a very hot e_slap. Fayose is a first thug
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Animal stomach infrastruture
shame on EKITI [/size]
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Frankiss44(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
A4dams:
All in d name of post. God is watching dem sha. Click like for buhari and share for Gej

Na so you want take gather your mumu likes and share.... Go my profile go collect some if e go increase your low self esteem
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by tomzman: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
We have said it severally that youths should not allow themselves to be used during this period. If you die for any political party, you only wasted your life and you would still end up in hell. Meanwhile, Ekiti people, una never start. Your suffering still dey rehearse.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
So this is the price ekiti people will pay for been fed #Stomachinfrastructure
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by hmmbabs(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is a fat lie, ds man was brought to Lagos Island General hospital..he is one of Sego boys and a member of APC dat went to Ambode's rally..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by gebest: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
So in this kind of situation what are we going to do?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mowire:

You are a disgrace. So this act of violence is justifiable against someone who made a free political choice.
a paid APC wacko has no justification 2 cry foul when head-bartered.. Atleast his money is in his account cooling off
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by dharyour93(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
If this is true, GEJ and the PDP Should call him to order.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Even if an old man dies in Ekiti today, the blame is on Fayose. Shameless anti-Fayose people on Nairaland. M in Ekiti and there was no incident of such. APC will kill themselves cos FaYEmI is gone forever. Mention a politician that doesn't share things during campaign? Atleast I still have FAYEMI rice in ma hood.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
haba..this is wicked now!!!
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by thaoriginator: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
The dogs and the baboons are now soaking patriotic citizens in blood!

Vote Out Thuggery and thievery, Vote GmB!
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by stigman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
aljharem:

Gbam they should have also chopped off a toe.

No youth in his right senses will support an old man like Buahri

He has been paid thus they really should have cut something more

I don't pity that goat at all, that one is small, why on earth will I fight for a politician that will change his number and do as if he has never seen me before after election
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by DelectableAutos: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
What is d evidence that this is from fayose thugs? We need to know please?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
tit:
this is apc versus apc fight.
do not bring fayose into your self created troubles.
do u even have conscience at all?politics aside!! This is a human being for God's'sake...hw can u attack ur own?sometimes,the way u talk and reason never seize to amaze me!! Are u a human being or animal? because its only an animal with no conscience that will give such reply...even if he is a pdp member,the fact that he is a nigerian and a human being should move u and and condemn d'act,instead u said its apc shit..u r an animal am sorry to say that!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
How true is this?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by luckyman1010(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.
are you with ur senses at all? They said fayose thugs, nawao. I pray God will use him for ur family as he did to this young man. Amen.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by akinsben(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
You think that everyone on this page is a fool like you that believe every folish statement? Idiot. If your father is not arogant, you will not reffer to Fayose as an arrogant person. He must have learnt arrogancy from your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
See, hmmm.. you guys have should look at this ooh..
. Buhari has a running mate as christian.. But have you checked that guys cabinet.. Hmm, all are Muslims and it is disturbing, y?
. I will say he has an hidden agenda, change right? even do Christians think he is d right one, ha.. All I can say is that GEJ is slow but he knows what he is doing...
. When he said whether to amend your constitution or write a new one, you guys were busy talking about vanity, y our constitution was on fire the whole time..
. No Buhari is d saviour, because he will throw corrupt official in prison, those that want him there... You must be joking.
. Only if you knew..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by martin98(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Students they say and only one student is shown. Where are the other students? I cant believe some people will believe this post. Have you seen report about a case of mass violence attack and only one of the casualties is shown? Please dont paint an innocent man black because you support an opposing party. Why will you take on students and expect to win an election. Fayose will not do this.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
And as many that are wishing my state evil, evil will be yours o. Foolish people with silly mouth! Y on earth must you be wishing EKITI evil even if things are being done wrong by d leader. How do we believe in the CHANGE APCs are clamouring for sef if they don't believe that human being can change!
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
People say you APC guys are liars. You guys can lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.