Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (40003 Views)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / 7 Movies Every Married And Unmarried Couple Should Watch / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by goldie4all(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
It just goes to say that men loves women a lot embarassed
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
leke12:
These points even attract most ladies cause they will feel u ar more caring and responsible. They will be jealous of ur wife to the extent of breaking ur home to be in her shoes!
they can't break your home if you don't let them

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
zheroes:
the women are not the problem, its the men!!! was he forced.? a mans life is even simpler, you are the one to make the move, the truth is the lady already reads your body language and she knows you are game. its simple and short. if she sees you are a no nonsense person she wont even try it, when you always involved in stupid jokes what do you expect..
thank you
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Women also always blaming men for their fall undecided

Lolzz, I disagree with u. How are you doing?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

It me

Werin you dey find for my land

*Musa bring my gun,I don see grasscutter

Hey behave yourself, you are in a different territory.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Lolzz, I disagree with u. How are you doing?
Ok women blame their fellow women cheesy

I'm fine and you?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
I dey see them na tongue
jaybee3:

how you take know?

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
zheroes:
the women are not the problem, its the men!!! was he forced.? a mans life is even simpler, you are the one to make the move, the truth is the lady already reads your body language and she knows you are game. its simple and short. if she sees you are a no nonsense person she wont even try it, when you always involved in stupid jokes what do you expect. most men are promiscous by nature, infact from birth.

Thank you!! The only male here that is truthful. The rest dnt like truth. They are all complaining it wont work. that tells you they enjoy single ladies coming after them. In fact they are the ones who chase these ladies more than they are chased. You wonder if these men cannot sit down in one place. everytime na woman woman woman. They are sooooooo obsessed with women!! Feels good to be a woman. we've got power!! smiley smiley smiley

Seriously, if you are disciplined, no woman can control you. its a pity we have a lot of men controlled by women in this thread. and they can beat chest claiming they are not women wrapper. smh.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Hey behave yourself, you are in a different territory.
no,you are
Why trespassing
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Abbey2sam(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why if i want to cheat
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You see!! So why asking me not to generalise when you fall into the same category? why castigate runs babes when you patronise them? you see the hypocrisy? Why act like women dnt control you? From birth till death women control men. You have proved me right. just saying.
Take note of the word..(IF) and I guess you know that if means..paradventure

I being controlled is diff from me paying for something

Always think before you type
I dnt wanna know we women control or not
An not interested in power

#PEACE
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Take note of the word..(IF) and I guess you know that if means..paradventure

I being controlled is diff from me paying for something

Always think before you type
I dnt wanna know we women control or not
An not interested in power

#PEACE

Why the "If"? Dnt you know what marriage is? That means "IF" you turn out to be a douche in marriage, your wife has a right to cheat on you with someone better than you. right? If everyone has spouses that change after marriage, they are all free to cheat?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by blakky97(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:

Its true. They will see it as a challenge and want to prove their sexuality. God will punish all these girls that cannot keep their eyes off married men
hahahahaha.
hope you aint got no experience sha.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by ochejagabriel: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
FVCK VIRGINITY!

IF SHE CAN TWERK ON THE D, SERVE U A MINDBLOWING BJ, COOK WELL, IS RESPECTFUL...

SHEZ BETTER THAN ANY VIRGIN JOOR
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok women blame their fellow women cheesy

I'm fine and you?

I'm good just a slight headache
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:
no,you are
Why trespassing

Hey you are not in romance section so behave yourself . how was your day?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by blakky97(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
Hmmmm....very intresting.
And the wives with a philandering husband will be lyk''God pls let him read dis''.
and guess what
he read it and clicked like
but he promises himself that after Katherine there shall no more.
but then. all things dont go the way he plams. so every January, he makes the same new year resolution. time after time. after so many years, he retires himself to some old cliches like: mans brain was wired like that, or man is made to be polygamous, or I no fit wear the same wrapper for many years, or..... just something.
its terrible.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Since you know they are demonic, thats the more reason you should avoid them. Afterall married men are adults not children. When you open door for demons, they will enter. You can always say No. Its not that hard.

A man can only be prayerful. That list is a good guide, it guards nothing!

When a woman makes you a project, she uses more subtle tactic.

She would study you very well and mirror you. This type knows how your subconscious works and will tailor a well articulated plan to suit your taste. It could take time, but she would wait and bide her time.

Only the Grace of God can save a man from the wiles of a resourceful, crafty woman!
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Hey you are not in romance section so behave yourself . how was your day?

Boring nd yours
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Boring nd yours

Good
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

A man can only be prayerful. That list is a good guide, it guards nothing!

When a woman makes you a project, she uses more subtle tactic.

She would study you very well and mirror you. This type knows how your subconscious works and will tailor a well articulated plan to suit your taste. It could take time, but she would wait and bide her time.

Only the Grace of God can save a man from the wiles of a resourceful, crafty woman!

So while a woman is there scheming, what are you doing as a man? Waiting for a trap to suddenly catch up with you? Come on!! Are you men babies? arent you adults? You dnt know how to avoid trouble? It seems you men are that weak for women to control you. That is what you are saying. Is it that hard to avoid women who arent your wives? Is this the sort of excuse you accept from your wife when she cheats? That she cant control how men approach her? Or you think men dnt scheme to get other men's wives? Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

I'm good just a slight headache
sorry bout that
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So while a woman is there scheming, what are you doing as a man? Waiting for a trap to suddenly catch up with you? Come on!! Are you men babies? arent you adults? You dnt know how to avoid trouble? It seems you men are that weak for women to control you. That is what you are saying. Is it that hard to avoid women who arent your wives? Is this the sort of excuse you accept from your wife when she cheats? That she cant control how men approach her? Or you think men dnt scheme to get other men's wives? Na wa for una o.
I wonder why you carry the matter for head Like this.

Ok men are weak and women control them wetin e change? undecided

Abeg leave matter no amount of ranting on this thread can change anything.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wonder why you carry the matter for head Like this.

Ok men are weak and women control them wetin e change? undecided

Abeg leave matter no amount of ranting on this thread can change anything.

Please was i addressing you? why dnt you mind your bizness? whats your problem? got a beef with me? You dnt like my comments, avoid them. simple! You wont die.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Please was i addressing you? why dnt you mind your bizness? whats your problem? got a beef with me? You dnt like my comments, avoid them. simple! You wont die.
Beef? grin

SMH!!

Just stop putting the matter on your head and find a strong man who can't be under your control since that's what you like.

wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by DNBCrew: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Visit DNB now and you'd be glad you did. www.danwrites90..com
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by HizMissy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
sadly mr còck is no respecter of lists embarassed

where it leads, the man follows. married or single
You mean Mr Dog?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Beef? grin

SMH!!

Just stop putting the matter on your head and find a strong man who can't be under your control since that's what you like.

wink

Why are you so concerned if i carry it on my head? i am replying who quoted me. who invited you in the discussion? are you o.k? How is my comment adding to your bank account? My friend, vamoose from my front! Woman wrapper!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Why are you so concerned if i carry it on my head? i am replying who quoted me. who invited you in the discussion? are you o.k? How is my comment adding to your bank account? My friend, vamoose from my front! Woman wrapper!
I don tell you sha! grin

If you like buy plot of Land on top this thread e no go change anything grin

You want make I be Man wrapper before cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don tell you sha! grin

If you like buy plot of Land on top this thread e no go change anything grin

You want make I be Man wrapper before cheesy

Tell your crap to the birds. dnt need it. Go play your video games or something. Get busy.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by blakky97(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
they can't break your home if you don't let them
you no go understand sha.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Tell your crap to the birds. dnt need it. Go play your video games or something.
Don't take it personal grin

Maybe you should enter the kitchen and make dinner for yourself instead of bothering yourself over this issue that won't change. cheesy

#Bye wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.