Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (40001 Views)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / 7 Movies Every Married And Unmarried Couple Should Watch / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't take it personal grin

Maybe you should enter the kitchen and make dinner for yourself instead of bothering yourself over this issue that won't change. cheesy

#Bye wink

Balderdash!! I dnt have time changing anything. you are the jobless one here drinking panadol over a non existent headache. Go cut the toenails and wash some panties of your mummy or something. Weakling!
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by evesdon4u: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Isn't this enlightening? These are the type of topics our mods should be sending to FP.

Thank you OP...
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by CallMeBIRA(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmoore:
Ain't ready for the ring. I will wear the ring on my wedding day. After that, it goes to its box.

Op, should I carry my marriage certificate everywhere I go?
Yes and your album too

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by imurboss: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Preach it bro!
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Elbisco(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Extom:
Some ladies are so demonic, that this five points will only turn them on the more.
It is as if they received their own 'anointing' from hell, to come and start looking for married men,and whatever you do to bring your wife into the picture, spurs them the more. undecided
true. They feel you are a great person with women,and if you could be so fond of your wife and talk of her often,you should talk of them too instead of her. They so love competitions.Women!!! Wonderful creatures.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by wangdu: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
awesome cool.even though I don't have even a girlfriend. awesome.even though I don't have even a girlfriend. grin.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh lawd!!! Another best thread of year!

God bless the op...
Inasmuch as those point listed above sound so easy and straight forward... hardwork is needed for them to be accomplished... Once again cool!
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by simdam500(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite: Hmmmm....very intresting.
And the wives with a philandering husband will be lyk''God pls let him read dis''.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by gbodimowo(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Extom:
Some ladies are so demonic, that this five points will only turn them on the more.
It is as if they received their own 'anointing' from hell, to come and start looking for married men,and whatever you do to bring your wife into the picture, spurs them the more. undecided
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So while a woman is there scheming, what are you doing as a man? Waiting for a trap to suddenly catch up with you? Come on!! Are you men babies? arent you adults? You dnt know how to avoid trouble? It seems you men are that weak for women to control you. That is what you are saying. Is it that hard to avoid women who arent your wives? Is this the sort of excuse you accept from your wife when she cheats? That she cant control how men approach her? Or you think men dnt scheme to get other men's wives? Na wa for una o.

Your riposte is very amusing.

But I have my own questions too. How could the great Solomon with all his wisdom end up with 1000 wives and 700 concubines? How could the great David, a man anointed by God, fall for another man's wife. I even believe she positioned herself for David to see! These were great men: kings, not babies!

Heads of state are not exempted either... from Julius Caesar to Napoleon to John F Kennedy to Bill Clinton. If I include some African leaders the picture becomes much clearer, but I don't want to mention names.

Pastors are not exempted from the casualty list as well, talk less of lay men.

You see, life is much deeper than we think. And so are the passions of men. Pray you don't end up with men like the above, a 1000 items list would not stop them from doing that thing.

Peace.

P.S.
Seduction is a subtle art when intelligently deployed by a woman to trap a man, especially he who thinks he is in control. Just pray a strange woman doesn't carry it to your doorstep. You should say a big AMEN to that.

Grins out of thread...
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Your riposte is very amusing.

But I have my own questions too. How could the great Solomon with all his wisdom end up with 1000 wives and 700 concubines? How could the great David, a man anointed by God, fall for another man's wife. I even believe she positioned herself for David to see! These were great men: kings, not babies!

Heads of state are not exempted either... from Julius Caesar to Napoleon to John F Kennedy to Bill Clinton. If I include some African leaders the picture becomes much clearer, but I don't want to mention names.

Pastors are not exempted from the casualty list as well, talk less of lay men.

You see, life is much deeper than we think. And so are the passions of men. Pray you don't end up with men like the above, a 1000 items list would not stop them from doing that thing.

Peace.

P.S.
Seduction is a subtle art when intelligently deployed by a woman to trap a man, especially he who thinks he is in control. Just pray a strange woman doesn't carry it to your doorstep. You should say a big AMEN to that.

Grins out of thread...

And when david fell, what was the consequence of his actions? God said his son was going to die. why didnt you remember that? King solomon had so many wives and concubines yet his wisdom didnt tell him that these women were going to make him stop worshipping God. The women were idol worshippers and they made him worship their gods. Read the concluding part of his life. It was said he no longer did what was good in the sight of God. Even before he died, he had to open up and say" everything is vanity", "a striving after the wind". For him to say these, you know he made mistakes and saw their consequences.

So because God didnt do anything to them, that means he was in support of adultery? Because God hasnt destroyed satan therefore all what satan has been doing are right and God is in support of them all and everyone else should join satan? so because runs babes are all over the place therefore the remaining ladies around must all join in the bandwagon? When you guys mention people to justify wrong doings in the bible, try to read down to the end to understand how these people fared. their stories are not there for you to imitate the bad choices. They are there for you to learn and avoid making the same mistakes. Even pastors who cheat know adultery is wrong. Jesus christ has said anyone even looking at a woman to have a passion for her has already committed adultery. he had to repeat to us that adultery was wrong. If you have even read your bible well, you will know that adulterers even have no place in the kingdom of God in case you are a christian. Why do you only remember adultery when it is committed by a woman? David fell for another man's wife. why was the woman not faithful to her husband? Do you know another man or men will fall for your wife? Now tell me what you will have to say about that? since david fell for a married woman and the woman cheated with him therefore every woman out there married must fall for another man. right? Have you forgotten sooooo soon that married men do not cheat with just single ladies? They now cheat with married women. Some even prefer it. If men are allowed to cheat then women are also allowed to do so because men must cheat with women and not ghosts. you justify cheating by the men with single ladies but you have forgotten that these ladies will have boyfriends. Therefore every single lady must be unfaithful to their boyfriends in order for men to cheat abi? Every lady must have more than one boyfriend ba? Therefore every married woman cheating is allowed, right? You men are gonna suffer for it because your women wont be faithful too. No wonder the lamentations in the romance section from guys are too much. Look at an issue from all corners before trying to justify it. Cheating is wrong. cheats dnt even want to be cheated on. you who is typing excuses here dnt want to be cheated on so what are we saying? Lets be truthful with ourselves o.k. lets stop justifying sins. Its hypocritical.

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Brainykenn: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
It is as if they received their own 'anointing' from hell, to come and start looking for married men,and whatever you do to bring your wife into the picture, spurs them the more. :...

No matter how highly demonic such ladies are. Your decision can repel them. Even if she is a demon from devil, don't you have the Holy Spirit? It is what you accept that you get... if you fall in her trap, dont blame it on d demon, it is ALL your ignorance and lack of vigilance.

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by koyyess: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
I once knew someone who wears his ring and talks about his wife and kids. I also know someone who wears his ring and prays after reading the bible any time he gets to his office. But men, these two men are real irritating dogs in human skin. You can do all these in the list, but if it doesn't flow naturally from your heart and if you disrespect the bible's commandment, you will never be disciplined and you will fail miserably. Op, you failed to include declaring the word of God to such women- that always works o.

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by SenatorJames(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
You forget prayer.

This tool is good for hardened adulterer, whom all these your 5 points will not make any effect on their desperate move.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by dundayo: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Extom:
seriously, some are sent to families to cause disharmony and breaking of d home sef...it takes grace of God to resist such and of course, carefulness and contentment
may God uphold all families and also help those of us single in building and keeping heathy family
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And when david fell, what was the consequence of his actions? God said his son was going to die. why didnt you remember that? King solomon had so many wives and concubines yet his wisdom didnt tell him that these women were going to make him stop worshipping God. The women were idol worshippers and they made him worship their gods. Read the concluding part of his life. It was said he no longer did what was good in the sight of God. Even before he died, he had to open up and say" everything is vanity", "a striving after the wind". For him to say these, you know he made mistakes and saw their consequences.

So because God didnt do anything to them, that means he was in support of adultery? Because God hasnt destroyed satan therefore all what satan has been doing are right and God is in support of them all and everyone else should join satan? so because runs babes are all over the place therefore the remaining ladies around must all join in the bandwagon? When you guys mention people to justify wrong doings in the bible, try to read down to the end to understand how these people fared. their stories are not there for you to imitate the bad choices. They are there for you to learn and avoid making the same mistakes. Even pastors who cheat know adultery is wrong. Jesus christ has said anyone even looking at a woman to have a passion for her has already committed adultery. he had to repeat to us that adultery was wrong. If you have even read your bible well, you will know that adulterers even have no place in the kingdom of God in case you are a christian. Why do you only remember adultery when it is committed by a woman? David fell for another man's wife. why was the woman not faithful to her husband? Do you know another man or men will fall for your wife? Now tell me what you will have to say about that? since david fell for a married woman and the woman cheated with him therefore every woman out there married must fall for another man. right? Have you forgotten sooooo soon that married men do not cheat with just single ladies? They now cheat with married women. Some even prefer it. If men are allowed to cheat then women are also allowed to do so because men must cheat with women and not ghosts. you justify cheating by the men with single ladies but you have forgotten that these ladies will have boyfriends. Therefore every single lady must be unfaithful to their boyfriends in order for men to cheat abi? Every lady must have more than one boyfriend ba? Therefore every married woman cheating is allowed, right? You men are gonna suffer for it because your women wont be faithful too. No wonder the lamentations in the romance section from guys are too much. Look at an issue from all corners before trying to justify it. Cheating is wrong. cheats dnt even want to be cheated on. you who is typing excuses here dnt want to be cheated on so what are we saying? Lets be truthful with ourselves o.k. lets stop justifying sins. Its hypocritical.

Your energy is amazing, a wonderful firebrand! But you misconstrued my rejoinder.

I never said adultery was cool, l only differ on the approach to avoid it. That is, your knowledge alone would not suffice in mitigating the passions you had cultivated for years before marriage.

The men I mentioned as examples were extraordinary in intelligence and resourcefulness yet their passion for women got the better of them. I was neither holding brief for them, nor promoting adultery

I remember the case of a female admirer of Bill Clinton who could not explain how a highly intelligent man like him would be involved in such an escapade. The men had a good laugh, because they know it's beyond intelligence!

All my posts on this thread have been consistent on being prayerful. In other words, the pressurized energy that you unleashed on the adultery premise was misdirected.

Peace
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Your energy is amazing, a wonderful firebrand! But you misconstrued my rejoinder.

I never said adultery was cool, l only differ on the approach to avoid it. That is, your knowledge alone would not suffice in mitigating the passions you had cultivated for years before marriage.

The men I mentioned as examples were extraordinary in intelligence and resourcefulness yet their passion for women got the better of them. I was neither holding brief for them, not promoting adultery

I remember the case of a female admirer of Bill Clinton who could not explain how a highly intelligent man like him would be involved in such an escapade. The men had a good laugh, because they know it's beyond intelligence!

All my posts on this thread have been consistent on being prayerful. In other words, the pressurized energy that you unleashed on the adultery premise was misdirected.

Peace

My attention on adultery isnt misdirected because thats the topic of discussion regardless of what your point is.

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52