Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan (21396 Views)

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2015
".... saying nobody has the right to attack the president"

Really??, just him? ... It should be that nobody has the right to attack any Nigerian.... be they be in Baga, Abuja, Maiduguri, Kano, Chibok ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by fiverrwin(f): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Harrisonn(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2015
v
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by yayitifury: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Seconded bro

omenka:
It appears foolishness and mental retardation is a common trait amongst PDP supporters. Always sounding Okupe-ish.

They assume that for an APC governor to condemn an act of protest (stage managed by PDP as stated by a National Working Committee member of the Party) against an incompetent President, then it means APC must have been behind it. If we are then to follow their logic, could we then say the President has been behind the numerous acts of terror the country has experienced since he issues statements of condemnation after each incident??

Can you all see how they think?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by badmus1346(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Fashola is protecting himself if at all PDP wins both federal and Lagos State...GEJ and GIMI must emerge
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by BokoHaramm: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2015
This new found love from Fashola is giving me creeps, Beware of wolves in sheep skin PDP.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Fashola our PDP application form still valid till February 13 ........

If you fail to do so .........hmm na you sabi

GEJ TILL I GET MARRIED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Ijebulogic(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:

They're losing it fast, see PDP's new recruit.
Fashanu Drums Support For Jonathan
By Ishaku Kigbu
— Jan 28, 2015 | Leave a comment

Former Nigerian international John Fashanu has thrown his weight behind President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid stating that the president has done well in the area of sports. Fashanu, a one-time Nigeria Football Federation board member spoke yesterday at a press conference in Asokoro Abuja.

No one sings for food like this chap. We are not impressed.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Fashola may not be in the president's camp, he may not even like the president. But he understands the Law or Respect, which states that it's Reciprocal.
Who knows, Fashola may one day be our president and he will surely not please all people of Nigeria. But definitely, he will want to be respected.
Not like our Mr Integrity, who likes playing the Ostrich. Or Mr Amaechi, who thinks that the office of the Governor of Rivers State has to be respected, while he blatantly disrespects the Office of the President.
One question; Why didn't APC field Fashola as their Presidential Candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by lynn79: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Very good! Fashola has put Clueless in a tight corner. Oya, Jojo if u didn't say so....then talk am na. Only corrupt people will Jonathan in Febuhari. Those that don't want an efficient Power system so they can continue to import generators and sell fuel or diesel. Imagine ifwe hd constant light, generator sellers will go out of market. Who will need diesel ad fuel for I better pass ur neighbor! We will buy for cars only like Ghana!
Let's vote wisely and not with sentiments or tribalism! The power to change this country is in our hands! It's not about Religion but about saving the lives of those peoplE in the North! Clueless has so much blood onhishands because he haas refused to act by nipping the Boko Haram issue in the bud!
If we elect him again, then every blood shed after then will be on OUR hands!
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2015
youth are the leaders of tomorrow, but every thing was reversed by buari

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:

Omo Iya, anything can happen.

My prediction, 80% ? of APC leaders and touts shall decamp as the election draw closer

It's good to have big dreams!
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2015
This is rather coming late, very late. What did he say about Buhari's certificate?
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
This is rather coming late, very late. What did he say about Buhari's school certificate?
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by dharmhie1997(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:

I saw him in my area yesterday commissioning the installation of computers for police to be able to document crime digitally.

That's my governor doing the job of a president

guy!!!!! So it is d president dat will do d commissioning?
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2015
dharmhie1997:
guy!!!!! So it is d president dat will do d commissioning?

Mumu, na state govt suppose to dey do the job abi federal govt, guess you head dey twist
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by BTT(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2015
The issue of illiteracy is a great problem in this country no doubt. I am yet to know if it is deliberate mental recess or sheer menopause of the brain?

It especially beats me how the PDP supporters on here unilaterally concluded that by Fashola speaking in favour of sanity in the system, it implied he is planning to join the PDP.

One may then wonder less if truism is alien to their party.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by vega84(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Wen people like oga fash talks I listen, nt fr any other reasons bt fr his achievements and sincerity! His nt a thugish governor like some southerns I knw!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by dre11(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
eleojo23:
It is only in this country that people don't respect the office of the president. Too much incivility from the citizens.

Our own way of 'opposition' in this country is to attack in form of insults and physical assault instead of constructive criticisms that will help move the nation forward.
Ours is a politics of hate, unfortunately.

And we wonder why people don't take us seriously as a nation.

Am sure you haven't seen the hate campaign by the president and his party to the opposition that's why you posted this
Because if you are in 9ja and you watch AIT and NTA and read newspaper and see all the lies and propaganda the useless media men of PDP put you won't say what u just say....

Life is a reciprocal flow
What you give you receive in full measure, shaken together and runneth over.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by eleojo23: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you haven't seen the hate campaign by the president and his party to the opposition that's why you posted this
Because if you are in 9ja and you watch AIT and NTA and read newspaper and see all the lies and propaganda the useless media men of PDP put you won't say what u just say....

Life is a reciprocal flow
What you give you receive in full measure, shaken together and runneth over.

I never knew that opposition only refers to the APC.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by dre11(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
eleojo23:

I never knew that opposition only refers to APC.

Am sure u and I know that APC is the main opposition party to PDP

And that's why this thread was created
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by eleojo23: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Am sure u and I know that APC is the main opposition party to PDP

And that's why this thread was created
Oh really? Am sure you also know that PDP is also playing opposition in some quarters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by dre11(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
eleojo23:
Oh really? Am sure you also know that PDP is also playing opposition in some quarters.

Am sure you read ur post about people abusing the president

So, I ask...... Would a PDP member abuse their oga
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by kent79: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
U make sense!

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by BetaThings: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Buchianom:
nice and commendable one from Fash. even though its coming late.

I hope the sartificate man will come out and so same.

Say no to violence!

#teamcontinuity!!
Not ONE member of PDP has denounced violence against APC in Rivers or Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by BetaThings: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you read ur post about people abusing the president

So, I ask...... Would a PDP member abuse their oga
Chairman of PDP, Muazu, openly said PDP is a use-and-dump party!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by peter4d2(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2015
I also have gr8t respect 4 fash but all I need 4 him his 2 open book as in FOI bill in lagos.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by kennytidistar(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Fashola is hell bent on throwing jabs at APC, this coming after the "AGE" remarks.
While other APC dullards are insinuating it was done by the PDP, Fashola is right for once.

[size=15pt]Its obvious Fashola is not happy with 73yrs old Buhari.[/size]

don't you know fashola with remain unemployed by may 29 ? he need a job at the fed level. that is why u see all those jabbing everywhere, the guy dey find job I beg.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by tiergodson: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm not sure how Fashola being a voice of reason equates Fashola seeking a job at the federal level should president Jonathan get reelected. If Fashola is not running for another political post, it will be more out of choice than lack of political relevance within his party. Really, it's not by force to continue active politics. Bola Tinubu has not held an elective political post since leaving power eight years ago but still wields enormous power and influence including in his party that's the biggest challenger to the President's reelection bid.

Fashola is just making his party sound humane and sensible by saying the right thing. I'm wondering how a lot of people here missed that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by nellyjohn: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Fashola who do u think u are deceiving? Are u not d same person dat disrespected the president by denying him access to us the stadium for his rally? Wolf in sheep clothing.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by thaoriginator: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
It appears foolishness and mental retardation is a common trait amongst PDP supporters. Always sounding Okupe-ish.

They assume that for an APC governor to condemn an act of protest (stage managed by PDP as stated by a National Working Committee member of the Party) against an incompetent President, then it means APC must have been behind it. If we are then to follow their logic, could we then say the President has been behind the numerous acts of terror the country has experienced since he issues statements of condemnation after each incident??

Can you all see how they think?? cheesy
Your come dey always get punchlines and yet funny grin ur get mouth..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by wazobiaN9(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:

Omo Iya, anything can happen.

My prediction, 80% ? of APC leaders and touts shall decamp as the election draw closer

Joker.

apparently your pdp is a party of touts. fayose being one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA / Buhari Suspends Charles Quaker Dokubo, Coordinator Of Amnesty Programme / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.