Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan (21510 Views)

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
I would have attacked the president myself if I were in such region.
A president that could not step a foot in a region during the trying times,now campaigning for vote with the same region he thought was unsafe.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by thaoriginator: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
If u think that fashola is as foolish as buhari (APC) hit *LikE
If you agree this guy a dunce click the like button
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Binotinto(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
For daily news and updates, latest celebrities gist, gossip, musics, videos, sports, events, health e.t.c like and share
Click the like button to follow our daily updates on your facebook page>>>www.facebook.com/premiumgistinfo
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Na now day break...they had to wait from a warning against voilence from John Kerry to speak up against it? Yeye dey ooze. They should kontinue* threatening GEJ supporters and burning down PDP buses
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by kennytidistar(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
peter4d2:
I also have gr8t respect 4 fash but all I need 4 him his 2 open book as in FOI bill in lagos.

you can never get FOI bill as long as fashola is a governor because that is where the poo that will make you lost respect for him is hiding. #fact

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by confidenceikeh: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one. Good its coming from APC
GE 2019
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan[/size]

http://leadership.ng/news/406767/fashola-condemns-attacks-jonathans-convoy
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
eagleeye2:
Fashola may not be in the president's camp, he may not even like the president. But he understands the Law or Respect, which states that it's Reciprocal.
Who knows, Fashola may one day be our president and he will surely not please all people of Nigeria. But definitely, he will want to be respected.
Not like our Mr Integrity, who likes playing the Ostrich. Or Mr Amaechi, who thinks that the office of the Governor of Rivers State has to be respected, while he blatantly disrespects the Office of the President.
One question; Why didn't APC field Fashola as their Presidential Candidate?

Fashola would have been the best option. He appears to understand what governance and economics are all about. I really don't understand how APC arrived at Buhari of all people. This is shameful.

I am not yoruba but this is the simple truth as I see it. Duke and the likes of Ribadu will make good presidents. Me too.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
tiergodson:
I'm not sure how Fashola being a voice of reason equates Fashola seeking a job at the federal level should president Jonathan get reelected. If Fashola is not running for another political post, it will be more out of choice than lack of political relevance within his party. Really, it's not by force to continue active politics. Bola Tinubu has not held an elective political post since leaving power eight years ago but still wields enormous power and influence including in his party that's the biggest challenger to the President's reelection bid.

Fashola is just making his party sound humane and sensible by saying the right thing. I'm wondering how a lot of people here missed that.

Guy most people here just say things without first thinking. Just for the heck of it. I am neither APC nor PDP. I think Fash is good enough for the office of the presidency. El Rufai appears intelligent. Duke is a good choice as well as Rochas.

We need to stop all this regional and religious politics and go for the best man/woman. Goodluck has not jailed anyone but from what I read and hear, he seems to be fighting corruption with technology. I understand he's been blocking most avenues through which people defraud Nigerians.

APC by choosing Buhari has given most Nigerians little or no choice but to stick with Jonathan.
Re: Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan by micrep3030(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Fashola kws DAT he will lose lag he does not agbaje to probe him dats y is giving indirect suport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Buhari Receives Karim Ahmad Khan (ICC Prosecutor) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.