Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Boko,,,,hari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko,,,,hari (614 Views)

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko,,,,hari by uniquefidel1991: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
You are so mean
You are so rigid
You are pigheaded
You luv violence
You are too old to be there.
You are not educated,our number 1 citizen cnt b dumb
You are blocking the progress of our youths
Your time is gone
You sucked then,we dont want to relive that.
You hate democracy
You love coups
I might not be an expert in politics but i can read the hand writting on the wall.
I dont know what is the hidden agenda of the contestants ,i can only asses you with your words and actions.
In 2001 you vowed to islamize Nigeria,,,,, SO NOT COOL!
CHIKINA!!!!

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Scam!!! Waec Claim Not To Find Original Copies Gen. Buhari Certificates / Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? / Strong Message To Apc Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.