Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (85443 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Richard6(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ till buhari changes kidney.

6 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Ashimolowo Owns Biggest Rice Farm in Nigeria's South West

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo of Kingsway International Christian Centre, is a farmer. He owns a 140-acre rice farm at Ofada in Ogun state, the biggest in the south west, according to PUNCH.

Speaking to newsmen, he said he went into farming in order to create jobs and encourage Nigerians to get back into agriculture.

“I believe we should not just talk but put our words into action,” he said.

He said the company planted about 500 acres of cassava during the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo. He said no encouragement had been given into the earlier plan to make cassava a major ingredient of bread in the country since Obasanjo left.

“All the investment we put into the cultivation of cassava went to waste. Then we decided on rice as a result of the proximity of the land to Ofada. We realised that it had the potential of creating jobs and reduce importation.

“As far as we know, this is the biggest rice farm in the South West and we intend to expand to 200 acres next year.”

Asked if his company got incentives from the Federal Government for the venture, Ashimolowo explained that his consultation with the Minister of Agriculture had not been finalised.

“Our plan is to continue to increase cultivation to drive down the price so that Ofada rice will no longer be seen as exotic. We are in discussion with the Seeds Council as well on the possibility of selling the rice seeds for distribution to other farmers.

More from: http://donwhitee..ch/2015/01/ashimolowo-owns-biggest-rice-farm-in.html

Whether APCheat likes it or not the truth about Jonathan/Sambo sterling achievements cannot be covered up forever. No matter the amount of AKPD Media packaging of propaganda & lies.

Vote wisely!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Chidozieude: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Seun in your proposed fight against political internet warriors, does this OP fall in to this category or is it restricted to members of a particular political party?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by taha24: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Under GEJ A\C ve been installed in every nooks $ cranes of des country. Mr transformation. Otuake ni ile baba re.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by simdam500(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Kingspin(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
If you want badluck in ur life vote Papa Buhari, the chemeleon.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by runtinxnigga(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan is simply the Best. GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by KBEST3(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
na ebele carry Ebola come and na him go carry ym go
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by dhsfbi(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Patiently waiting for counter thread from APC. Enjoying this for now. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Owliver(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2015
I live around mile2. Oshodi apapa road is good now. Apapa port road is under construction which cause hold-up at times. GEJ has my vote for many more achievements.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by vigasimple(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
In 5yrs gej has added less than 800 megawatts to the National grid after spending over $20 billion. China's 5000 megawatts power plant cost less $5 billion

Stop quoting figures like a voodoo drunken sailor Sanusi Lamido and the

APCheats

ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

7 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
In 5yrs gej has added less than 800 megawatts to the National grid after spending over $20 billion. China's 5000 megawatts power plant cost less $5 billion
Of course I never expected an APC human robot to say otherwise.

Madam robot, could you please explain to this house how your phantom $20 billion dollars was disbursed and spent?

I want details with precise information and not some concocted bullcrap from your janjawiid half men half demons of a party's news outlet.

Oya o ayam listening, Robot. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by rozayx5(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

You can start a thread for

- OBJ of eight years.

- IBB of eight years.

- Buhari of two years

- any of the 36 state governors of eight years

- any of the 774 LGA chairmen of eight years.

Deal

grin grin grin grin grin

so many people forget their Governors and heap all the blame on GEJ
Akpabio has had more direct impact on my daily life than GEJ, if i want to feel GEJ works its when i travel across the country cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

^^^Maybe if Nigeria was as straightforward as China we could have recorded much more success not only in provision of power, but in all other sectors and indices of development!

4 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
vigasimple:

Stop quoting figures like a voodoo drunken sailor Sanusi Lamido and the

APCheats

ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS
We shouldn't stop these demons from quoting figures, we should ask them at all time to provide evidence and not some information from an insider who suddenly switched side and started snitching with fake facts and figures - What if he is pursuing his own interest.

4 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Maybe if Nigeria was as straightforward as China we could have recorded much more success not only in provision of power, but in all other sectors and indices of development!
That reminds me again.
Which states in the federation has refused to enact the Freedom Of Information Act?

7 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Madam robot, could you please explain to this house how your phantom $20 billion dollars was disbursed and spent?

I want details with precise information and not some concocted bullcrap from your janjawiid half men half demons of a party's news outlet.

America will know

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by toxiflam: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Great response.
Lest we forget, the current power situation in Nigeria is one of the best prior to other administration.
I enjoy about 17-20hrs daily. Thanks to GEJ insight on privatization.
There are things which are visible to all even Tinubu will testify to that

7 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Louislewis: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=20pt]APC members and their supporters can never see these achievement, because, they have all been blinded folder with negative "CHANGE" which they are yearning for, "SELFISHNESS" of the likes of Tinuba, Obasanjo, Amaechi, Fashola, Oyegun, Lai, Atiku, etc, and "TRIBAL SENTIMENT" attached to party. Truth is far away for their conscience to judge, their eyes to see, ears to hear, and their mouth to speak. Only their conscience, bodies, souls and spirit occupied by negative and evil thought and images[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by boujaye: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=14pt]... no longer a secret[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by pobosky20(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2015
I dont know why people like to dey lie like DEVIL!! Haba!!!
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by patrotic9gerian: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=20pt]The way Nairaland is promoting GEJ now self is really questionable. How can you promote a govt that has neglected its citizens. You promote massive crowd thread for the PDP and bring Burahis certificate issues or anything that would make him look bad e.g. the Pic of buhari in a River as displayed in front page now. Your brothers have been killed and you promote a man that will go into office and turn his back against the masses living innocent Nigerians to die... You must think twice. Collect their money but work against them for the interest of fatherland and the lives of our people...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by retsonbiz(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thank you my brother....GEJ Finished the Over $25billion in the Excess Crude Account.......Spent our Over $45Billion External Reserve to Under $34Billion and Earn More Than $60/Barrel More than Than Any Government in Nigerian Governance History....

Do you know what Nigerians should be celebrating by Now:

1. More than 20,000MW of Power Generation.
2. The Dualizatiopn of all Federal Roads,
3. Free Education for All Public and Government Primary, Secondary and University Students.
4. Agricultural Input enough to Ban Rice Import, Tomatoes Import and Basic Goods that Nigerians are capable of producing.
5. A Smart and Capable Military that is able of defending and secure all parameters of the Nigerian State.
6. Fast and Speed Rail; Not the Locomotive on displace( you get the scrap free in Europe), I am not talking about Bullet Trains; But Fast and Light Speed Rail across the major State Capitals of the Country.
7. Unemployment Insurance Policy of upto N250,000 Annually for all Unemployed Graduate for 3 Years until the desired Jobs in any Sector of the Nigerian Economy is available.
8. A Loan Scheme for Small Businesses that accommodate well over $5 Trillion for all Small Businesses with Capacity to Grow and support the growth initiative of the Nigerian State.
9. Create a ICT Bank and Infastructure almost like the Silicon Valley of the Nigerian State on the Next Generation Software that will influence the next debate on Nations building and growth.
10. Lastly; Fight Corruption and tackle accountability of Federal Government officials at all Levels to encourage the Nigerian Peoples interest in Governance...

What Has He done among the above listed options......NONE

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by oyeludef(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

And we should replace Jonathan with someone who said our soldiers are killing northerners and burning their houses

An old pensioner who has no plans on HOW to deal with Boko Haram

Vote wisely!!!
was it gmb dat said boko haram were his sibblings and wont send someone to kill his family?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by chuka5000(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

For over 20 yrs nobody added anything and the GEJ that did something na him u wan insult. Anuofia.

9 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by watchindelta(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
What of our governors nobody dey put eyes for does trick baddest guys grin

4 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by EMANY01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Fool!

Ihovbor is 450MW and there are about 6 other power stations going on.

Ihovbor and geregu alone are 1000MW, talkless of trans amadi. Calabar, omotosho, etc

It's people like u that burst the gas pipelines to stop full capacity generation from these gas plants.

Most people do not realize that we have currently a total installed electricity generation capacity of 10,000 MW of which only about 4000 MW is online.
If the current challenges posed by gas supply,transmission lines are resolved, (and I know that work is going on at a furious pace) daily generation would reach about 11,000MW about three times current generation.
My worst Nightmare is that if Buhari wins,(God forbid ) most of the current work around building gas pipelines supplying the power stations and the transmission lines taking power from the stations are scheduled to be completed and commissioned within a year and half to two years at the current pace of work.They would be claiming credit for work already concluding before they were even elected/sworn in.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by MUMINATED(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
Who ever said GEJ is not working, is a son of d devil.

I have toured Nigeria and seen this man's works.

Obasanjo embezzled power sector funds, only GEJ has made meaningful effort at revamping the comatose power sector. And this is a capital intensive projects.
cool
Arysexy:
Who ever said GEJ is not working, is a son of d devil.

I have toured Nigeria and seen this man's works.

Obasanjo embezzled power sector funds, only GEJ has made meaningful effort at revamping the comatose power sector. And this is a capital intensive projects.
He has already played into his opponents hand by saying if he can't fix power for 4 years he can't do it in a 100 years,why do we like 2 support errors,bt as 4 me i'm ready 2 donate ma last card 4 his journey back 2 otuoke ... sorry otueke.... whatever
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

America will know
Dumb.

You never had any fact but you are here quoting figures from your janjawiid head.

I guess that smart Nigerians are beginning to see you people for what you are....smh
I guess you represent nothing but falsehood and lies even as that nonsense you typed up there was enough to land you in jail during Buhari's reign but just for the peanuts you get you've decided to sell your conscience .Go and continue spreading falsehood to innocent Nigerians because I have nothing else to say to you but ,My pity I have reserved for your generations unborn. cry

10 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
This photographer knows how to snap very well. Its a nnice picture. But change is what we want. A P C change............. Sai BUHARI
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by organic973: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Goat, i deal with results not the nonsense on paper. Just today power has dropped by over 2000 megawatts

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/
power-generation-drops-by-2042mw/

Pls I have check the site but I didn't see the prove of what you said that power generation drops by 2042MW. What I saw is one million meters to be distributed and power sector receives loans.

Pls backup you claim well.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/
This is the site you pasted.

Voting GEJ till 2019.....[i][/i]

5 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by patrotic9gerian: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

You believe this now but you rejected and condemned CNN when they released a documentary about how poorly equip our soldiers are. Shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.