Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (84480 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Abuja express road was started before his administration..

The railway contract was awarded by Obasanjo.

I still dey wait.. Notice how the value of the contracts are never appended to the pictures?

Nobody seems to realise that the East West Road currently has two separate budgets.. Sure - and the Ministry of Works.

Let them keep fooling themselves.. I have seen better. I know where we can be. I know what we should be. Jonathan should leave..

your username sef... Nawao

it's like you like to sweep mr. jona achievements under the carpet. As much as you counted on his failures, won't you take some times to view his achievements and score him what you think you are worth if you carry his burden.

5 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by MadCow1: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
techlegs:
"

How much megawatt did Buhari add when he was head of state?

Apart from Obasanjo, no other Nigerian Government has ever invested in Power..

That said, How come you have failed to answer Obiageli's query on the cost of Jonathan's 800MW ?

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by biafranqueen: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sum it up!

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
FERMA/SURE-P HAS NOT PAID THE EMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR 2 YEARS NOW.... PLEASE, MY PRESIDENT... THOSE IN-CHARGE MAY BE TRYING TO SABOTAGE YOUR EFFORT in this programme.

CRASH THE LIKE BUTTON IF I AM CORRECT
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by akajos4real: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
You dey show picture of what? Say the ordinary man get housing? Get Light or get Food? Say the ordinary man fit buy the cars or what?
All of the policy trust of Jonathan never benefit the ordinary man for anything except you go tell me something?
Make I tell you my own?
No food, garri, rice, plantain e.t.c. are more expensive in this country than ever before. Yet them don revolutionize agric sector, wetin them dey grow? Apples? because them dey cheaper than cup of bean or rice/

Them say the wage bill for rice importation don fall because we dey produce rice, where the rice and wetin be the name? All the rice I see for xmas na imported rice and more expensive including the one for Kashamu warehourse for Ogun state.

Transport policy, if I work for government for 20yrs without stealing I nor fit buy the cars he say he dey roll out meanwhile the Tokunbo wen the poor man dey manage the govt don raise tarrifs HABA!!!!! Na who the policy wan favour?

Wetin, I wan talk?
So my broad talk your own make you tell me how the ordinary man don benefit from the government policies wen them dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
1) 10 lanes Abuja expressways

2) Tallest Buildings in West Africa
Pls what part in abuja is that 10lanes expressway?.certainly not Kubwa expressway,cos I ply that road wella,and haven't noticed it

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

I have zero faith in this government

zero faith ke? that's is interesting! keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Lakeshizu(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

God bless you
I have challenged them to provide cost and the date work commenced on each of the projects they keep showing us. Everyone can see their deceit
Thank you for that.. Even the NIPP projects was implemented by OBJ and he started it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by millionaireman: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexyl:

it's like you like to sweep mr. jona achievements under the carpet. As much as you counted on his failures, won't you take some times to view his achievements and score him what you think you are worth if you carry his burden.

Lol!! You mean the guy must be suffering from mad cow disease?

Let the guy bring BUHARI'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN 20 MONTHS when Buhari qualifies to contest the election.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Image123(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ordinary Governor Amosun of Ogun State will flog those pictures i saw on the first page hands down. Not to now talk of Governor Akpabio or Governor Ameachi, and others. If that is what the big FG has achieved, that is well below average. Let someone else try.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by PlutoLA(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay we have seen his "achievements". So if indeed he has achievements like all these why can't he just go and let others come and do smth?? After 6 yrs in office?? Almost two full terms! Why is he now hell bent on staying for another 4 yrs? So his family and himself can continue eating with #1billion per year for the next 4 yrs?
Be deceiving yourselves there
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexyl:

I don't see his achievements as anything worthy of mentioning.

I work in the oil and gas industry and have been fortunate to work directly with NNPC, DPR and NAPIMS and I have seen the issues caused by the Presidents inefficiency and corruption that comes from on high. What many Nigerians see as corruption is the 50 Naira bribe collected by the police at Checkpoints, what I see is when Contracts worth billions are given to incompetent aides of the President under the influence of NNPC and co.

If Jonathan had looked into the Brass LNG projects and the Samsung Heavy Duty yard in the South - South, that would easily have created over 25,000 jobs. But the corruption that has held those projects back have cost Nigeria Hundreds of Millions of Dollars without any progress made.

Most of the achievements of Jonathan are either projects that started before him and we're completed under his administration, poor quality over priced works or just too insignificant to be worthy of calling a federal project. Apart from the Second Niger Bridge, I can't see any project worth calling federal.

Most Nigerians are truly in the dark as to the corruption pit we currently find ourselves in. 20 Billion Dollars got missing under Diezani and she is still holding her office. 320 million plus were misappropriated under Stella and she gets fired without being charged to court. Alamiesigha that was Jonathan's former boss that cost the Federal Government millions of Naira to prosecute was granted a pardon by Jonathan and then he says he wants to fight corruption with technology. Lol.

Achievements are relative. How can China build 5000 megawatts with 5 Billion dollars and Nigeria build 800 megawatts with 20 billion be considered an achievement? How can Nigeria and Mexico take loans to build their trains.. Nigeria builds locomotives and Mexico builds speed trains..

Are we cursed as a people or just too lazy to care?

Forgive for not celebrating mediocrity.. I am well travelled and I have seen that we are too wealthy to be this useless.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by PlutoLA(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
He built roads and hospitals we are calling it achievements,are those not basic amenities that should be available in every society. Be celebrating mediocrity there while the country is still importing common tomato!
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
The good works of our President is too numerous to mention. It cannot be over emphasised. It's goodluck for us, if it's not goodluck, then it's bad luck. We don't want bad luck for Nigeria.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
Vote wisely. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Lakeshizu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:
Bros I go like share Coke with you o, but your Name scare me o.... grin
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
No its not nonsense! Its called infrastructure. Buhari was wrong for not doing those project for the fear of naira devaluation and debt. This is how to grow economy...construction,construction and constructions. This will make business easier. This is how to drive economy. With these investors will start building companies that will employ us. See the bigger picture. Well the money saved during the high price has not finished...lets continue to build our nation. Say yes to transformation agenda
Obiagelli:
This nonsense with $ 40 billion dollars debt and average oil prices @ $100 a barrel. SMH

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Image123:
Ordinary Governor Amosun of Ogun State will flog those pictures i saw on the first page hands down. Not to now talk of Governor Akpabio or Governor Ameachi, and others. If that is what the big FG has achieved, that is well below average. Let someone else try.

Hahaha na so you you jealous uncle jona achievements ni... If your Ogun State were to build 12 Universities, 7 Polytechnics, railways across Nigeria, reimburse millions if farmers across Nigeria to improve on farm production, construct 10 lanes of express way from Lagos-Ogun-Ibadan, not to talk of other places, your State Government were to pay the minimum salaries in it's full amounts, and many more I can't be mentioning, probably your State could have been a far better place for all Nigerians to live.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by millionaireman: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
For decades, FG has had an Immigration Training School in a make-shift premises with make-shift buildings in Umuowa, Orlu Lga of Imo state. Pls, let this FG bring this training school to standard.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by joeadex(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
besttrader:
I know one thing for sure GEJ and OBJ are both failures, between 1999 - 2007 OBJ squandered $16 billion in his giagantic power projects that supposedly entered the Guinness Book of Records as the biggest power project any country could ever embark upon. To help you understand how daft all the folks who have ran this country are, I recently bumped into a news on CCTV about Ethiopia's Grand Renaissance Dam, and I then checked it online.

The dam costs the govt. of Ethiopia $4.8 billion and it has an Installed capacity of 6,000 MW, well it's being constructed at a record time of 6 years and it is the biggest hydroelectric project in Africa currently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Ethiopian_Renaissance_Dam

If one extrapolates this to Nigeria, this project would be estimated to take 20 years and will never be completed. My point is all these past and present rulers are all failures. GEJ is the latest failure and has earned it real good. He had 6 years and should have corrected the power woes of Nigeria. I've critically looked at the power infrastructures we currently have and the privatization drive, we won't have stable power in the next 6 years, my earnest forecast, especially looking at the body language of politicians in Nigerians and how projects are being executed. Someone has to now accumulate the power expenditures under GEJ's 6 years to understand how much of a waste we have endured in this country, they run in billions of dollars.

For a country like Nigeria and all the wealth at its disposal, crude oil sales et al, we deserve a whole lot. It's like a rich friend sending $1 million to another friend in the US to get him an exotic car, his friend ships down a Honda Discussion Continues grin and tells his friend back in Nigeria to bear with him that it is the best he can with that amount. Just think about it!!

These politicians are all shitheads!!
dat is y we nid youths 2 take up d responsibilities of dis nation.........watch out 4 Youth Emancipation Movement(YEM) come 2019, God bless Nigeria
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

I work in the oil and gas industry and have been fortunate to work directly with NNPC, DPR and NAPIMS and I have seen the issues caused by the Presidents inefficiency and corruption that comes from on high. What many Nigerians see as corruption is the 50 Naira bribe collected by the police at Checkpoints, what I see is when Contracts worth billions are given to incompetent aides of the President under the influence of NNPC and co.

If Jonathan had looked into the Brass LNG projects and the Samsung Heavy Duty yard in the South - South, that would easily have created over 25,000 jobs. But the corruption that has held those projects back have cost Nigeria Hundreds of Millions of Dollars without any progress made.

Most of the achievements of Jonathan are either projects that started before him and we're completed under his administration, poor quality over priced works or just too insignificant to be worthy of calling a federal project. Apart from the Second Niger Bridge, I can't see any project worth calling federal.

Most Nigerians are truly in the dark as to the corruption pit we currently find ourselves in. 20 Billion Dollars got missing under Diezani and she is still holding her office. 320 million plus were misappropriated under Stella and she gets fired without being charged to court. Alamiesigha that was Jonathan's former boss that cost the Federal Government millions of Naira to prosecute was granted a pardon by Jonathan and then he says he wants to fight corruption with technology. Lol.

Achievements are relative. How can China build 5000 megawatts with 5 Billion dollars and Nigeria build 800 megawatts with 20 billion be considered an achievement? How can Nigeria and Mexico take loans to build their trains.. Nigeria builds locomotives and Mexico builds speed trains..

Forgive for not celebrating mediocrity.. I am well travelled and I have seen that we are too wealthy to be this useless.

You mean the recent federal federal projects are of poor quality... No I disagree with you on that

You mean the projects are over priced... May be I should take quality time to investigate that, compare and contrast the amounts our so called progressives are spending on similar projects. ordinary, if we were to explore that, those claiming to be the progressive might likewise end up being criminals.

On variance in the costs of improving electricity in Nigeria compared to China, China already operates industrialised economy with patriotic and home-based professionals, Nigeria has continued to struggle to develop in hands of saboteurs. Had it been we were able to boast of competent professionals, by this time we couldn't have incurred more costs on what we should have provided.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Comparing construction in another country with ours does not add up. It should be cheaper in china than Nigeria. As a process Engineer myself its about the nearness to raw materials and other logistics. Funny thing is the cost of steel materials in that plant would have been cheaper had your Buhari have not removed shagari from government. The sweet ol Ajaokuta steel would have been doing us wonders. While writing our final year project to design a waste water treatment plant I realized Nigeria is a sorry case. My self and a colleague worked on the costing...we realized that the raw materials from start to finish are not from here except the building structures which involves sand and water. Dont join APC to rant and cry foul cos they did not want GEJ's achievement to mean a thing to us. Common wake up!lol
Obiagelli:
In 5yrs gej has added less than 800 megawatts to the National grid after spending over $20 billion. China's 5000 megawatts power plant cost less $5 billion

Electric demand in February 2006 was 7,600 megawatts (MW), but actual generation capability was 3,600 MW.

www.fayzeh.com/Nigeria.htm

By 2007 this figure had increased to just over 4000 megawatts per day despite all the daily sabotage that was going on throughout those years.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obasanjo-yar-adua-buhari-and-power-sector/88587/

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
[b][/b]
MadCow1:

This is very enlightening. Nigeria future is bright with people like you. One of these days corruption will no longer be celebrated and this mountain shall be removed. Nigeria is rich but we have been held bound because corruption, religion, tribalism. Our eyes are opening now
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by EMANY01(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thunder fire your lies, how many megawatts did we generate in 1999, how many did gej meet there, how many are we generating today. Simple google search

how many megawatts did we have as installed capacity in 1999, how many did gej meet there, how much installed capacity do we have today?

For the last question,the answer is about 11500MW. I already mentioned why more than sixty percent of of installed generating capacity is still sitting pretty doing nothing.

Who will win will win (my existence is not tied either of candidates winning or loosing) e no reach to dey swear for people abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BraniacX(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kx:
Any better way to describe PDP's achievement in road construction other than this pix?

Which road is that?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Arysexy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMANY01:

Most people do not realize that we have currently a total installed electricity generation capacity of 10,000 MW of which only about 4000 MW is online.
If the current challenges posed by gas supply,transmission lines are resolved, (and I know that work is going on at a furious pace) daily generation would reach about 11,000MW about three times current generation.
My worst Nightmare is that if Buhari wins,(God forbid ) most of the current work around building gas pipelines supplying the power stations and the transmission lines taking power from the stations are scheduled to be completed and commissioned within a year and half to two years at the current pace of work.They would be claiming credit for work already concluding before they were even elected/sworn in.

God bless u bro.

Ihovbor power plant was added to d grid last year. Geregu was added too 450 MW, calabar is on board. Omotosho is running, sapele just got rehabilitated and will be adding 451 MW to d grid.The total installed capacity of all these gas powered plants are above 15MW But presently generating capacity is 4500MW Max. Why? Issues with gas pipeline vandalism. Ihovbor is running only two units out of 4 units. Ie 225MW . Same with other plants, running one or two out of 4 or 6 units. If gas supply is constant and they run all their units, believe me, light will not blink But that will be when the transmission infrastructure are upgraded to carry such high power.

Mambilla is another big project coming up. Hydro is expensive But cheap to run since water is free though We pay the country from which d water is sourced otherwise they divert their water for irrigation or other purpose.

GEJ must continue to complete these projects. We are close to having constant power supply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
FERMA/SURE-P IS A BIG LIE...
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by M4gunners: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYJSt7KqGY][/url]

Port Harcourt-Enugu train ride video.
What else do nigerians want this Man to do. Just look at the comfort in that journey from PH to Enugu. God bless GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Apart from Obasanjo, no other Nigerian Government has ever invested in Power..

That said, How come you have failed to answer Obiageli's query on the cost of Jonathan's 800MW ?
I have addressed her point already. Most of the materials are imported into the country.including the technical man power. It should cost more to set up power plant in Nigeria than China. Beside year matters too. Because there is cost index increase every year for setting up any plant at all. Google cost index for power plant. I did plant design as my final year project aside research so take my word for it. Dont mind Obiageli who's been convinced that the power plants are mediocre projects.I must say things are not as easy as APC says. You need to research to know that for a President,Goodluck is not half-bad.lol

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Goat, i deal with results not the nonsense on paper. Just today power has dropped by over 2000 megawatts

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/
power-generation-drops-by-2042mw/

Do you think now that GEJ should be doing all to shine, he will be careless with power considering the fact there was considerable increase over the last year?

I believe the power sector is being sabotaged for reasons unknown

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Arysexy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
jpphilips:

May Amadioha, thunder and madness strike you at once for putting an NIPP project I supervised in 2006 for Jonathan, does Jonathan have the intelligence to conceive a project like that?

May Kitikpa of tarantula proportion damage the testicles in your scrotal sac for the brazen misinformation you are putting there.
[/s]

Thunder blaster that leprous finger u used to type these.

U must be one of d bricklayers that worked at ihovbor.

Do u know d scope of work of NIPP? Are u aware NIPP handle these projects for federal government?

Are u aware ihovbor power plant was sold to private investors last year 3rd quater? Who built it and who collected the money from d sales?

U supervise what? Are u a marubeni contractor staff? They area the contractor that built that plant and I know all their staff and every damn thing about that plant cos I am an insider. Foolish goat.

All these bricklayer wan claim supervisor. May amadioha bend ur neck there! Anofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BraniacX(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
jpphilips:

Trust me, you will be disgraced eventually
Then stop your rants and disgrace us, better yet start a thread titled, buhari's achievements in 2yrs..........now that'll be something grin
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dont be like Buhari that prefar to strenghten the naira and avoid debt thus councelled the cool things Shagari has paid for.
akajos4real:
You dey show picture of what? Say the ordinary man get housing? Get Light or get Food? Say the ordinary man fit buy the cars or what?
All of the policy trust of Jonathan never benefit the ordinary man for anything except you go tell me something?
Make I tell you my own?
No food, garri, rice, plantain e.t.c. are more expensive in this country than ever before. Yet them don revolutionize agric sector, wetin them dey grow? Apples? because them dey cheaper than cup of bean or rice/

Them say the wage bill for rice importation don fall because we dey produce rice, where the rice and wetin be the name? All the rice I see for xmas na imported rice and more expensive including the one for Kashamu warehourse for Ogun state.

Transport policy, if I work for government for 20yrs without stealing I nor fit buy the cars he say he dey roll out meanwhile the Tokunbo wen the poor man dey manage the govt don raise tarrifs HABA!!!!! Na who the policy wan favour?

Wetin, I wan talk?
So my broad talk your own make you tell me how the ordinary man don benefit from the government policies wen them dey talk about.

You're ranting but you did not put our population into consideration. Basic fact is that our production may have grown at arithmetical progression but our population have grown by geometric progression. The implecation of self-reliance as a nation is that there will be employment as more people will go into the business such that the supply into the market will exceed or be sufficient enough for exportation. The same goes for vehicles...should our country be a dumping site for used cars when you can buy Nigerian made cars cheap? Just use train as you safe up for your own Nigerian made BMW when they start production or assembly. 4 years is not enough forget campaign talks. Inosons will be forever grateful for such policies. By the time all the auto companies realize just how fertile our economy is,they'll invest because Nigeria is the ideal hub for Aafrica or at least west Africa. In the long run,its for the benefit of the poor cos they're the ones that cant afford brand new cars. Think outside of the box.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.