Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Husband Is My ‘pet Project’, Says Fayose’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is My ‘pet Project’, Says Fayose’s Wife (410 Views)

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is My ‘pet Project’, Says Fayose’s Wife by taiwoflb: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Mrs Feyisetan Fayose, unlike many First Ladies believes in the philosophy that her work should speak for her, rather than her face and photographs.
This is probably why she chooses not to run any pet project in the state unlike her predecessors and colleagues in other states but vowed to add value to whatever her husband, Ayo Fayose, executes in terms of projects and programmes.

She made her position known on the matter when she told journalists that her husband would be her own pet project in the state.

Mrs Fayose has been widely acknowledged by her husband as the brain behind his second coming to power, not withstanding her low profile.

Since her husband’s sudden exit from 2006, much was not heard from Mrs Fayose until around 2013 when she declared that God had revealed to her that her husband would succeed the then sitting Governor Kayode Fayemi. Not many people took her serious, as they described her revelation as that of a ‘day dreamer’ but Feyisetan never wavered.
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2849-my-husband-is-my-pet-project-says-fayose-s-wife

(1) (Reply)

Video Check Out Buaris Act When He Was On Power 40 Years Ago Video Leaked / Nigeria: Intellectual Theft - Google Pardons Linda Ikeji / Buhari Likened To Germany And PDP Likened To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.