Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account (42378 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by eronxdabishop(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
I hate islam-islam is haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
See what executive cluelessness has caused !
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
caesaraba:

Oya e make e do you for there. All these pple roaming about online looking for e-battles. No matter how much you shout on this thread e no reach one Boko rubber bullet. Abeg go siddon. Na your mates wear blue shirts d do training so, if you want to fight, log off and go join the army or BH.

Bet you're there now!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
ola2ngee:
ur papa sucks...mudafucker oshi!

Moh'd sucks too!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by tlops(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na to follow them on twitter be that (@NPF, @NMA @GEJ )... nonsense people...
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by agoadiv(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:
chai

ISIS, AL QAEDA, BOKO HARAM ALL HARNESSING THE SOCIAL MEDIA

CAN'T THEY BE BLOCKED?

block dem once

abd u won't live to block their 2nd acct
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by caesaraba(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:

Bet you're there now!

grin What am I supposed to reply you now? time you should be using to sip your bobo drink you're here looking for Muslims to fight online (outdated 2go era stuff). Try defining coward. ...and this is coming from a non-Muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
The problem that pains me about intelligent Nigerians is that they are not truly intelligent, they are just comfortable, speak some English, watch latest movies and keep up with fashion. the most important quality for society improvement and nation-building is absent from their sphere of thought. when these types of Nigerians speak, they think people within eye-shot represent the entire population of Nigerians.

Boko Haram has deployed a powerful tool that will definitely draw on passions of those frustrated by the country's long-standing wastage and corruption, those who are desperately poor and those who are desperately unpatriotic. They will get the numbers they need and as usual these intelligent Nigerians would not be any wiser. making silly comments on Nairaland, ignoring the fact that there is no sensible barrier between them and the terrorists.

I have wept too long for the stupidity of Nigerians who live above $1 daily. they are in the dire minority and seem to be oblivious of the grave dangers that lie ahead of 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by scotz101(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
obailala:
**Now let me reason like a Jonathanian** cheesy

GEJ brought Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria, what does this tell you?... It tells me that GEJ must have some links to these bastards cheesy

who's this mumu abeg? Twitter has been there since 2006.. Was it not the invention of cheap smart phones that led to everyone accessing twitter on phone..inshort go and start day care all over again.....and lest i forget

GEJ till a goat gives birth to a ram

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
caesaraba:

grin What am I supposed to reply you now? time you should be using to sip your bobo drink you're here looking for Muslims to fight online (outdated 2go era stuff). Try defining coward. ...and this is coming from a non-Muslim.

A retard!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by mustymatic(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!
And Which religion taught u this?
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by caesaraba(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:

A retard!

Yahtzee! grin Get it all out boy, more. Hit harder. Get all that frustration at daddy out. Great job.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
mustymatic:

And Which religion taught u this?

Capitalism!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by knightsTempler: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Boko haram opening twitter account, what's the definition of oxymoron again?

The very notion of it is as oxymoronic as the concept of an "iron butterfly", or "palpable redness", or "true falsity"

They have pushed Nigeria to its limit, beyond the point of sloth and tolerance, and into a new and powerful mood of anger directed at this egregious moral outrage and its Jihadi perpetrators, all of them.

Their days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by mustymatic(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:

Capitalism!
make silly comments on Nairaland, ignoring the fact that there is no sensible barrier between u and the terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Senjuchiha: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
Handwork of PDP.
...u high weed 4 ur pussy?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by caesaraba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by mikhaildr(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
saintsinner360:
for saying d truth, hell no! I shld be d one saying dat, for d foolish koran saying kill infidels and make heaven. Ma bro, ya and I know d fact and d truth, president sisi of egypt, on jan1st said dat islam nids to be reformed, and d radical element in d koran nids to be removed. May I remind ya dat sisi is a muslim. And I fink he said well, unlike u brainwashed muslims dat don't know anytin only to allow yaself to be used.
Go and change it then, ODE. Don't you know that as a Holy books which has been for thousands of years there are some things it contains that are meant for some certain people and not the general people. I know even if I write a textbook you still won't understand. WERE oshi.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Saucekide25(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Space Booked!!!!

Get this Affordable Android 5inches Quad Core Smartphone with 1gb Ram 16gb ROM and the sleekest of looks for #14500(pay on delivery)..Call or Whatsapp 0812220476 for quick delivery...

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by adeA1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh God! How I wish U had absobed the Muslims of the programmed tanishing of Ur religion by the Unbelievers . The liberty(thou limited) u (the able mighty) afford mankind is what they are exploitin- they choose to see what pleases them to see, choose to hear what they want to hear, choose to speak of what pleases them to speak of and lastly to believe in what soothes their mind to believe in . They continue livin in perpetual disillusion with the soul aim of waitin for spiritual(devine) understandings from the Jesus(peace be upon him). They are dyin on seachin and endin up in hell fire. A piece ( yes its a piece) of advice to the sincere seekers of the truth...
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by adeA1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh God! How I wish U had absobed the Muslims of the programmed tanishing of Ur religion by the Unbelievers . The liberty(thou limited) u (the able mighty) afford mankind is what they are exploitin- they choose to see what pleases them to see, choose to hear what they want to hear, choose to speak of what pleases them to speak of and lastly to believe in what soothes their mind to believe in . They continue livin in perpetual disillusion with the soul aim of waitin for spiritual(devine) understandings from the Jesus(peace be upon him). They are dyin on seachin and endin up in hell fire. A piece ( yes its a piece) of advice to the sincere seekers of the truth... Mind to-mind talk.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
mustymatic:

make silly comments on Nairaland, ignoring the fact that there is no sensible barrier between u and the terrorists.

And you're not one of them?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by obailala(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
scotz101:

who's this mumu abeg? Twitter has been there since 2006.. Was it not the invention of cheap smart phones that led to everyone accessing twitter on phone..inshort go and start day care all over again.....and lest i forget

GEJ till a goat gives birth to a ram
You must be a learner. Havent you heard of human's giving birth to monkeys in certain localities in Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by OGeeKush(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:

Moh'd sucks too!

Jesus sucks more...
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by saintsinner360: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
mikhaildr:

Go and change it then, ODE. Don't you know that as a Holy books which has been for thousands of years there are some things it contains that are meant for some certain people and not the general people. I know even if I write a textbook you still won't understand. WERE oshi.
wow, d BIBLE is wad I read, am a christian and not a terrorist. If a muslim can say d koran nids to be edited , den I salute sisi for his courage. U call it holy book, were it was stated dat muhammed lashed a 9 years old child, wen he promised ya 72 virgins in hell if ya kill a human being, a book dat showed is expliots, by raping slaves he caught during d war , a book dat expressly wrote how he married his son'z divorced wife. Dat book must be interestingz. I had had d opportunity to read d koran, in ma gfz place, see d way u guys tackled christianz, buh ma Bible did not mention ya guys at all. Why d hate muhammed? Well, am a christian and not a terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by oderinlewo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
God dey....
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by OGeeKush(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
adeA1:
Oh God! How I wish U had absobed the Muslims of the programmed tanishing of Ur religion by the Unbelievers . The liberty(thou limited) u (the able mighty) afford mankind is what they are exploitin- they choose to see what pleases them to see, choose to hear what they want to hear, choose to speak of what pleases them to speak of and lastly to believe in what soothes their mind to believe in . They continue livin in perpetual disillusion with the soul aim of waitin for spiritual(devine) understandings from the Jesus(peace be upon him). They are dyin on seachin and endin up in hell fire. A piece ( yes its a piece) of advice to the sincere seekers of the truth... Mind to-mind talk.

No need for all this na.. No matter how many ways u try to tell them the truth, they won't listen, coz they already believed u to be a liar.. Jez let them be brother, Yawmal Qiyamah awaits...
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by pring: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
leke12:
funny you! Everyting isn't all about politics, ISIS, Alqeeda, Al shaba all have twitter and facebook account which they recruit terrorist all over the world.
Not only that, they have cooperate offices in Washington and quata
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Rexyl(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
I think the handlers of the account can be tracked and arrested alongside supporting followers and made to face full wrath of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.