Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account (42376 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by scribble: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
I guess the 2011 post election violence was carried out by saints and not Muslim fanatical followers of Buhari.

aauwalu80:

Am sure u drunk b.4 writtn all ths rubbish.
hw d u expct buhari to be among those who intnv on killin innocnt muslim hw dare u?
we knw who is responsible and we a sure u one day one tim tim whole show, rememb. wht out late north presint done to thy south. jst b. cos he is true believr. MINISTRY FOR NIGER DELTA!!!
wht Ur GEJ did? to invit out sider to jst kill us? wht hav we done? b.coz we ar muslin? if u hav not drunk b.4 readin my text wht GEJ do as an actn to tacle ths insurgnt

nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Litmus: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nothing will keep Nigeria more backward and unambitious than making brother, brother with neighboring Africa states. We'll be discouraged from going Nuclear and progressing our space program choked by the usual dull and unimaginative African pragmatism. The international community are already rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of a joint African mission to combat Bokoharam.

Build border, keep out terrorists, the jobless, French African slave mentality and preserve Nigeria by engendering a sense of unity, security and uniqueness among other things I've yet to consider.... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9AWP1yfh8
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by BetaThings: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ogbuefienubiaka:
This shameful. Religion of peace indeed.
Your christianity is the religion of hypocrisy
All over South America where you dominate, the gangs are having parallel government
Before South Sudan was created, it was all over the news
Tell us about South Sudan now!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by porka: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2015
They have rehabilitated Buhari and have turned him into a messiah and the waiting "change".

It's now the turn of Shekau.

Watch as some professors are appointed Shekau's spokespersons and running mates.

It's happening in our life time.

Listen as they argue forcefully that all the slaughterings of human beings being carried out by Shekau are not important.

They will soon start singing for him, they will even go bananas that they don't care about his views on education, what will soon matter is that Shekau is the "strongest guy" to deal with "corruption" and that he is not "clueless".

The same American company packaging BuHari now might be employed to package BH's Shekau.

"President Shekau"! Coming to the city near you.

Sai Shekau! Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...Boko haram on twitter!!!. hehehehehehehehehe
lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by mickeymimi: 2:59am On Jan 29, 2015
FFK .."Under President Goodluck Jonathan, we have become a nation of vampires where the death of innocent children and youths means nothing and where we cannot even provide jobs or a decent standard of living for our young ones. Instead we attempt to scam them and to extort money from them. What a government! What a country!"

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/157010-looking-jobs-finding-death-femi-fani-kayode.html
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25am On Jan 29, 2015
western education is a sin indeed...mumu pple..twitter shud just block it no nid to monitor nonsense...those kids even me go fit kill them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Genea(f): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2015
simdam500:
hmm. The ones we've not seen yet
hahahaha lolx u funny
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by dachpee(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
Bokoharam are not muslims they are just camoflaging with islamic colour Somebody is behind the scene
but soon truth we expose

am a muslim and peaceful man
who are they? Mallam don't deceive yourself and others, they are Islam
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by jackelvis: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
obailala:
**Now let me reason like a Jonathanian** cheesy

"GEJ brought Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria, what does this tell you?... It tells me that GEJ must have some links to these bastards" cheesy
God damn it......have we not been tweeting ever since before gej became president?

be post cautious sommtimes jarre!!!!!!!!!! angry
obailala:
**Now let me reason like a Jonathanian** cheesy

"GEJ brought Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria, what does this tell you?... It tells me that GEJ must have some links to these bastards" cheesy
God damn it......have we not been tweeting ever since before gej became president?

be post cautious sommtimes jarre!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by jackelvis: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
tweeter nigeria should monitor their ip and get their location or tweeting point for Gods sake....

if na yahoo boiz now dem go get power untop them catche dem sharp sharp...mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by scotz101(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
obailala:
You must be a learner. Havent you heard of human's giving birth to monkeys in certain localities in Nigeria? cheesy

well i never see goat born ram b4 o...so i still de wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) / Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.