Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

"I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari (1095 Views)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / I Found Myself In PDP By Accident - Bafarawa / PDP Media Room Posts Buhari Picture By Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by ketekete: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
2015 APC Presidential candidate Major General M. Buhari personal integrity was described as generally unassailable by the Associated Press in this newspaper page. 41 year old Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a division commander in Jos in north-central Nigeria when his military colleagues ousted the nation’s civilian government on that very new year’s eve. – AP

“I’m here by accident.” – Buhari. Buhari said he took the office only after his colleagues had succeeded in their coup. Buhari’s experiece prior to being installed as a Nigeria ruler after the success of the coup includes a year at the U.S. War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/associated-press-exposes-buharis-past/
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by FastShipping: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
The man is a fantastic public servant that we should be happy to have at this point in time in our country history. He is Mr. integrity in all. He means what he says and does what he says.
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari will try all he could, but will never rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by kestolove95(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's now Or never...buhari or I go just kill my self

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Dreal1247: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
kestolove95:
It's now Or never...buhari or I go just kill my self
Sorry o... If you kill yourself, no burial for you. Even Buhari dont even know you. Just reverse your word becaus your your general has failed already.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
FastShipping:
The man is a fantastic public servant that we should be happy to have at this point in time in our country history. He is Mr. integrity in all. He means what he says and does what he says.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by PapiWata: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Does our cattle herder Weeping General Buhari mean to say that he was the ACCIDENTAL product of a leaking condom?

Inquiring minds want to know, and we are at least grateful for this startling admission that this person was indeed born by mistake, back in 1903.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria is now free of Ebola virus transmission

[img]http://www.who.int/media/homepage/nigeria310.jpg[/img]
Nigeria is now free of Ebola virus transmission

The lines on the tabular situation reports, sent to WHO each day by its country office in Nigeria, have now been full of zeros for 42 days.

WHO officially declares that Nigeria is now free of Ebola virus transmission.

This is a spectacular success story that shows that Ebola can be contained. The story of how Nigeria ended what many believed to be potentially the most explosive Ebola outbreak imaginable is worth telling in detail.

Such a story can help the many other developing countries that are deeply worried by the prospect of an imported Ebola case and eager to improve their preparedness plans. Many wealthy countries, with outstanding health systems, may have something to learn as well.

The complete story also illustrates how Nigeria has come so close to the successful interruption of wild poliovirus transmission from its vast and densely-populated territory.

WHO and partners celebrating end of Ebola virus transmission in Nigeria.WHO/Andrew Esiebo
As sometimes fortunately happens in public health, one success breeds others when lessons and best practices are collected and applied.

Earlier this year, WHO confirmed that Nigeria had eradicated guinea-worm disease – another spectacular success story. When the eradication initiative was launched, Nigeria was the epicentre of this disease, with more than 650 000 cases reported each year.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/ebola/20-october-2014/en/
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by fresh15: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
He made it clear that it was an accident and now APC could not see any eligible candidate but Buhari.we don't want someone that will fail and start giving excuses.Before, the excuse was that it was an accident,now it could be ”emergency" but we must not let it happen the second time.Lets vote for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
FastShipping:
But why has his integrity failed in this democracy? Swearing a false affidavit that his certificate was with the military board knowing fully well he had nothing there, enjoying looted public funds for his campaigns and, dinning and wining with corrupt politicians.
"Mr integrity" was for the youthful gen Buhari. Sadly the aged politician Buhari lacks integrity and is as corrupt as other politicians. Those with military mentality Buhari should be sad at the sorry state of aged politician Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Here By Accident." - Buhari by Bobandgreat: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
This man can win award in trickery oo. He is the evil genius and not IBB.

(1) (Reply)

#buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / Stop Buhari......funny Pix. Lol / Pictures From PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.