Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos (38832 Views)

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
still watching
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by guttentag(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fcking F a G - got
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by wkid(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
That is very wrong. He deserved what he got.

I dislike rape and pedophiles.

For your PC, PSP and Android games, Offline Wikipedia and 1080p HD movies and series check out this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by tushd(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
That's scary

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
if they can face polictithiefcians like fani kayode and others like sambo and gej for looting like this I for happy...
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by buskie13(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

It's your days that are numbered.

May Oshun goddess strike you down and eat you raw.
alert...this guy needs chain.....14 years won't do him any good

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by snupzilla: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Whenever they are caught they always blame the devil.

Configure your sim to a US/UK number to make/receive calls and SMS.
Get it done at http://usacallsms.com or call +1 (347) 565 4938 or 08124042953
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:
HMMM

I DON'T SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE

Excellent. The appropriate word here is ALLEGED!!!!!
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nonybb: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
They could have killed him and set his corpse ablaze
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by AlexReports(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
PHOTOS: Amb Kingsley Amafibe Pledges Support To Sen Ifeanyi Okowa, Calls On All Deltans To Support Progressive Governance
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/photos-amb-kingsley-amafibe-pledges.html
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
buskie13:
alert...this guy needs chain.....14 years won't do him any good

Lol
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Oildichotomy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
God save am gan ooo
If na some areas when I know, na thorough smoking with tires straight up, No dulling

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by solog: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai d world is getting to an end ;DChai d world is getting to an end
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by gozee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
too bad, but nigeria and jungle justice sha, handing him to a appropriate authority would have been good.....
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gay? Actually the man is what is called a pedop hille.

More specifically.....he is a hebephille.

A gay man/lady is attracted to other (adult) gay men/ladies.

The man should be treated.....not beaten up. (though he also does need some time in jail).

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pictures or its a big lie... tongue
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

I wish u are available i will iron ur anus wit hot electric iron. Idiiot gay

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nonybb:
They could have killed him and set his corpse ablaze
And you would have gained what?

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by gozee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Redoil:
Serves him right. And as for those gays and lesbians in nairaland you know ur self. Ur days are numberd. Be warn.
mehn u don kill me with laff
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Iamfrank(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

Man asss is sweeter than woman kini. undecided
I'm a bisexual and i can attest to it.

Procreate? Not compulsory. I can give woman belle cool

I pity ur life, wen mobs catch u make u sti open dat ur smellin mouth talk dis same poo

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by 1stola: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

You're a mentally degraded bastard son. A product of a broken condom.
I could cut your penis off if I find you.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by hardbody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

I hope it is not what i think, Choi.

CHISOS..........

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by OlaPhils(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

Mr. Are you a guy ? For your papa and mama sake. Dem born you nah, and them expect you to give them grand children

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
His case is different. He's a paedophile. Doesn't excuse jungle justice sha. They should have handed him over to the police
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by AlexReports(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
MBMN 2015-- Nigeria Models Get In And Register ''ASAP'' Its Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest!! (Details Inside)

Most beautiful model in Nigeria pageant show is specially conceptualised to showcase beauty and fashion. It is a fashion runway contest that is geared towards promoting model's career as perfect springboard to launch her into the public or professional eye.

‎ See Briefs After The Cut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>Entries are now open to all models (contestants), Modelling Agencies and African fashion designers

>It is a national models and fashion competition for models aged between 17 - 28 years

>A choreographed show that reveals world's latest fashions and leading designers from African Continent celebrated by each contestant

>Showcasing and promoting Africa's culture and and Nigeria's lifestyle to the rest of the world in an honest and fair competition

> African designers to dress the contestants in three different fashion exhibitions and outings

> A contest that corrects the negative impression ‎the public have about models and to promote the "model not slave concept"

> A platform for national achievement and international recognition

The show which is tagged A Clash Of
☆BEAUTY & FASHION☆

HIGHLIGHTs
- Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria
&
- African Designers Concert

SPECIAL FEATURES:‎
* African Designers Award
* African Pageant Award
* African Media Award

ENTRIES:
• African Top Fashion Designers
•Nigeria's Famous Couture
• Notable Modelling Agencies

HOW TO ENTER
Pay N4,500 into Any GTB Bank
•Acct Name: Amity GLOBAL Network
•Account No: 0164550028
Text Teller No-08095798280 &
Keep Teller safe for Audition

DESIGNERS Contact: 08117450673

AUDITION Cities:
Awka• Enugu • PH • Lagos • Keffi • Calabar • FCT

WINNERs!
- Official Car
- Nigerian Model Ambassador
- One Year Beauty Services
- Endorsements
- To Represent Nigeria at Best Model International (Albania) ‎
Www.mostbeautifulmodelnigeria.com

Inquiries: ‎
08037780342, 08117450673,
08032330412, 08140912893
BBM: 2AFC5DD6, 28A56DE2
www.mostbeautifulmodelnigeria.com

....promoting African fashion & celebrating Nigeria's beauty!!!

Packaged By: ENDOWED Africa Television
Promoted By: Amity GLOBAL Network

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by gozee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

can u listen to yourself, disgusting u sound.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by kingDarius(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
DAN DAWODU....(IN ABOKI TONE.)
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Etizz: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
It get me laughing.....
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by owolawitola(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lmao! Are u gay?
Superleo:

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by mytime24(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
End time t iN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos) / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.