Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos (38829 Views)

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Yes, they are disorders.

An "abnormal sexual desire" is any sexual desire that perverses the natural and normal use of sexual organs.
Lool! Going by your definition, I can authoritatively say that Paedophilia isn't an abnormality. Is it?

By the way, Paedophilia doesn't perverse the natural use of sexual organs.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Define mental disorder, please.

A mental disorder is a mental or behavioral pattern or anomaly that causes either suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life (disability), and which is not a developmental or social norm. Mental disorders are generally defined by a combination of how a person feels, acts, thinks or perceives. This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain or rest of the nervous system, often in a social context.

carefreewannabe:

The verb "to perverse" does not exist and so I am not sure I get your definition right.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perverse

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perversion

carefreewannabe:

How does a pedophile "perverse" the natural and normal use of se*xual organs?

When your brain makes you desire to use your sexual organs on a being against the order of nature and normality, then you are perversing the natural and normal use of sexual organs.

A normal and natural adult would have a brain that makes them desire an adult of opposite sex. Not a child who is not fully developed.

Any desire for a sexually underdeveloped child is a perversion.

carefreewannabe:

What is normal and natural? Define normal and natural.

Normal is the norm of sexual interactions.

Natural is the natural intended use of sexual organs.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lool! Going by your definition, I can authoritatively say that Paedophilia isn't an abnormality. Is it?

By the way, Paedophilia doesn't perverse the natural use of sexual organs.

Authoritatively?

I am listening.

Tell me.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Authoritatively?

I am listening.

Tell me.
Heterosexual paedophiles go the normal/natural way of having sex.

Therefore, your definition won't classify it as an abnormality.

Notwithstanding that some heterosexual males also practise anäl sex with females. Does that make them abnormal?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Heterosexual paedophiles go the normal/natural way of having sex.

Therefore, your definition won't classify it as an abnormality.

Notwithstanding that some heterosexual males also practise anäl sex with females. Does that make them abnormal?

You are not authoritative.

Next time, read and comprehend before making such a statement.

It is not normal or natural to use your sex organs on a 3 year old.

Your brain should, if you are normal and natural, trigger you to be excited only when you see features of an adult of opposite sex.

Not a child, someone of same sex, dog, dead body, car, tree, Tin of Bournvita etc.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

A mental disorder is a mental or behavioral pattern or anomaly that causes either suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life (disability), and which is not a developmental or social norm. Mental disorders are generally defined by a combination of how a person feels, acts, thinks or perceives. This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain or rest of the nervous system, often in a social context.

When you copy and paste, provide the source please.
I have already done my research and the definition you have provided is imprecise and highly disputable.
You should do more in-depth analysis before you diagnose people with mental disorders Mr Freud cheesy

Now let us have a closer look at the definition, that you have so easily adopted. wink

A mental disorder is a mental or behavioral pattern or anomaly that causes either suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life (disability),

How does homosexuality cause suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life?

and which is not a developmental or social norm.

Who decides what a social norm is?

To discriminate against Jews was a norm in Hitler Germany.

I think that I can comfortably ignore the rest of the definition since it lacks any substance, it is meaningless and does not help to diagnose anyone with anything.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perverse

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perversion

I said that the verb "to perverse" does not exist and you send me two links that show that perverse is an adjective.

When your brain makes you desire to use your sexual organs on a being against the order of nature and normality, then you are perversing the natural and normal use of sexual organs.

What "normal" is depends on many factors such as, for instance, social norms. Social norms depend on the cultural context and change over time.
It is therefore difficult to determine what "normal" actually means and philosophers have spent a considerable time discussing the question.

Now how does a pedophile use his sexual organs against the order of nature and normality?

A normal and natural adult would have a brain that makes them desire an adult of opposite sex. Not a child who is not fully developed.

Says who?

Any desire for a sexually underdeveloped child is a perversion

A 13-year-old is se*xually developed. A 12-year-old is able to have kids. Is it not what se*xuality is for? Procreation? Why is it unnatural?

Normal is the norm of sexual interactions.

Sorry?

Natural is the natural intended use of sexual organs.

A man wants to procreate with a 13-year-old and impregnate her, what is unnatural about it? Her body can NATURALLY do it.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Your brain should, if you are normal and natural, trigger you to be excited only when you see features of an adult of opposite sex.

Not a child, someone of same sex, dog, dead body, car, tree, Tin of Bournvita etc.

grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

When you copy and paste, provide the source please.
I have already done my research and the definition you have provided is imprecise and highly disputable.
You should do more in-depth analysis before you diagnose people with mental disorders Mr Freud cheesy

Can you give me what your definition is?

carefreewannabe:

Now let us have a closer look at the definition, that you have so easily adopted. wink

A mental disorder is a mental or behavioral pattern or anomaly that causes either suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life (disability),

How does homosexuality cause suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life?

You cut out the rest of the definition?

carefreewannabe:

and which is not a developmental or social norm.

Who decides what a social norm is?

And put it here?

Social norm is defined by society.

Some social norms are defined based on morals and values. Some would be spurred by naturality.

carefreewannabe:

To discriminate against Jews was a norm in Hitler Germany.

And so?

carefreewannabe:

I said that the verb "to perverse" does not exist and you send me two links that show that perverse is an adjective.

Nah grammar school we dey?

Why are you asking me to prove the existence "to perverse" to you? Did you see me use the verb, teasha?

carefreewannabe:

What "normal" is depends on many factors such as, for instance, social norms. Social norms depend on the cultural context and change over time.
It is therefore difficult to determine what "normal" actually means and philosophers have spent a considerable time discussing the question.

I have already explained the origins of social norms are to you above.

carefreewannabe:

Now how does a pedophile use his sexual organs against the order of nature and normality?

It is not normal or natural to be turned on by a child, hence having the sexual desire to shag a child is against the order of nature and normality.

carefreewannabe:

Says who?

Says nature.

carefreewannabe:

A 13-year-old is se*xually developed. A 12-year-old is able to have kids. Is it not what se*xuality is for? Procreation? Why is it unnatural?

And so?

Who said it was unnatural? grin

carefreewannabe:

Sorry?

Normal sexual interactions.

Deeck and pucci!

carefreewannabe:

A man wants to procreate with a 13-year-old and impregnate her, what is unnatural about it? Her body can NATURALLY do it.

Yes.

Who said otherwise?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Can you give me what your definition is?

I have no definition and as a matter of fact there is no generally accepted definition. Nobody doubts the existence of mental disorders but there is an ongoing debate over what a mental disorder is. Consequently, professionals and especially non-professionals must be careful before labeling people.

You cut out the rest of the definition? And put it here?

I ignored the last two sentences because there was nothing meaningful about them.

Social norm is defined by society.

So the killing of twins was normal, a norm defined by society.

Some social norms are defined based on morals and values. Some would be spurred by naturality.

Others by in*sanity and ignorance, like the killing of twins or female genital circumcision. Normal, not?

And so?

And so your definition is highly questionable. I am actually surprised you fell for it so easily.

Nah grammar school we dey?

I am only trying to understand your definition.

Why are you asking me to prove the existence "to perverse" to you? Did you see me use the verb, teasha?

Yes, I did. It's written here, you can go back and re-read it. wink

I have already explained the origins of social norms are to you above.

Rather have I.

It is not normal or natural to be turned on by a child, hence having the sexual desire to shag a child is against the order of nature and normality.

It is normal in many parts of the world for millions of people.

Is it natural? Maybe. I don't know.

natural

existing in nature; not made or caused by humans

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/natural_1?q=natural

Says nature.

Well, nature has also caused some human beings to develop cancer. Does nature dictate what is right or wrong?
Is natural always good and unnatural always evil?

And so?

Who said it was unnatural? grin

So now pedophilia is normal (in some parts of the world for many people) and natural?

It is not abnormal? It is not a mental disorder?

Normal sexual interactions.

Deeck and pucci!

Why is it normal?

Sorry, I forgot you said that society dictates what normal is.
So homosexuality and pedophilia are normal depending on where they occur.

Yes.

Who said otherwise?

So it is not pedophilia when a 35-year-old impregnantes a 12-year-old? grin grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I have no definition and as a matter of fact there is no generally accepted definition. Nobody doubts the existence of mental disorders but there is an ongoing debate over what a mental disorder is. Consequently, professionals and especially non-professionals must be careful before labeling people.

No generally accepted definitions?

But there are some definitions that are accepted by most?

I gave you one. How did you come to the conclusion it is imprecise and highly disputable?

What part of it did you find imprecise and highly disputable? And how would you improve this?

carefreewannabe:

I ignored the last two sentences because there was nothing meaningful about them.

You chopped up the first sentence.

carefreewannabe:

So the killing of twins was normal, a norm defined by society.

Yes.

And so?

carefreewannabe:

Others by in*sanity and ignorance, like the killing of twins or female genital circumcision. Normal, not?

Yes, it is normal and I agree.

carefreewannabe:

And so your definition is highly questionable. I am actually surprised you fell for it so easily.

Sagamite?

Fall? grin grin grin grin grin

Questionable how? grin

carefreewannabe:

I am only trying to understand your definition.

How are you trying to understand my definition by asking me to explain a verb I did not use?

carefreewannabe:

Yes, I did. It's written here, you can go back and re-read it. wink

Teasha, where? grin

Show me. I am pretty sure I did not use a verb.

carefreewannabe:
It is normal in many parts of the world for millions of people.

Is it natural? Maybe. I don't know.

natural

existing in nature; not made or caused by humans

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/natural_1?q=natural

No, it is not normal in many parts of the world for people to fancy children.

carefreewannabe:

Well, nature has also caused some human beings to develop cancer. Does nature dictate what is right or wrong?
Is natural always good and unnatural always evil?

Nature also dictates tsunamis and tornadoes.

That is nature and many (if not majority) base social rules on it.

No one said anything about unnatural being evil.

carefreewannabe:

So now pedophilia is normal (in some parts of the world for many people) and natural?

It is not abnormal? It is not a mental disorder?

Who said paedophilia was normal and natural?

I don't think you grasp definitions.

carefreewannabe:

Why is it normal?

Sorry, I forgot you said that society dictates what normal is.
So homosexuality and pedophilia are normal depending on where they occur.

I suggest you revisit my definition of social norms.

carefreewannabe:

So it is not pedophilia when a 35-year-old impregnantes a 12-year-old? grin grin

Why do you think it is paedophilia? undecided tongue grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Yes, they are disorders.

An "abnormal sexual desire" is any sexual desire that perverses the natural and normal use of sexual organs.

One more time, because you are denying that you have not used this verb, which does not exist. It is here in red.

There is not to perverse (verb), there is only perverse (adjective).

The difference between a verb and an adjective is really not so difficult.

And before we go round in circles, you have no qualifications to diagnose people with mental disorders.
You have googled the definition of mental disorder and used the first definition without actually understanding it.

Your argumentation is shaky and based on sentiments rather than a coherent line of reasoning.

Let us look at your definition again and assume that it is a reliable tool to diagnose mental disorders.

[size=3pt]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder[/size] undecided

This is the definition you provided.

So how is homo*sexuality a behavioral pattern that causes suffering or an impaired ability to function?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Okay

You haven't answered my last question, whether some heterosexuals that engage in anäl sex are normal.

And also, are lesbians normal?, because their mode of sex don't go against your so-called nature.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by fleet7(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2015
beryl04:

from the way u write one doesn't need a soothsayer to know that u are already suffering in eternal damnation.u really are living in hell right now or u think this one you are living is life?
ignorant m.ofo!

why are you gay?you trying to tell God he made a mistake you better repent don't be ignorant, if being gay is life then i would rather be in hell.Your just another genetial mistake.You lucky i don't know you or else i would have seperated your head from your body your a course to humanity and you all must die and burn in hell,your sin is beyound repentance its only death that cleans your blood from the course you have brought to this world
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by fleet7(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay

You haven't answered my last question, whether some heterosexuals that engage in anäl sex are normal.

And also, are lesbians normal?, because their mode of sex don't go against your so-called nature.

another Gay on nairaland God will punish you
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2015
fleet7:

another Gay on nairaland God will punish you
Lmfao!

You think I'm here to exchange words?

If you don't have anything reasonable to say, desist from quoting me. Thanks
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by fleet7(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=franugo post=30221517]

meh, everybody with their own opinion, thats really not a problem. The problem is when some eeeeeddiaaats would go out of their way 2 mob a defenseless person cos he gat a different inclination/orientation 4rm theirs...what then seperates them 4rm killers like bokoharam[/quo

busted another gay on nairaland just hide because if i catch you i will seperate your head from your body how can you compare two different ideas that don't even complement each other
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
If I have all the powers to preside this case, I will do the following:

1. The 61-year old's action is very nauseating and disturbing. He acted like a paedophile and a gay all at the same time. Why take advantage of a little boy of 13 to satisfy your sexual urge thereby teaching him it's okay to be attracted to your kind?

I will have him detained in an asylum for as long as it would take to rearrange his disordered brain about attraction to same sex.

2. The time I was 13years old, I was already in JSS 3. This 61-year old man wouldn't have tried such with me. I knew clearly that a "private part" is private and I know the definition of the word, private.

I will have him flogged with a few strokes. It will serve as a deterrent.

3. I will always hand the mobs over to the authorities. It's no brainer! Humans shouldn't be animals.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by franugo(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=fleet7 post=30262793][/quote]

bustedhahahe, i laff in huttese...they are differently similar, catch my drift?tongue
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay

Who they are attracted to is normal.

Whatever action they utilise in the attractraction is a different case.

You have to learn the difference between desires and actions.

FrancisTony:

I suggest you go back and read my posts on this thread.

When you do, I implore you to read it carefully and take some time to comprehend it.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

One more time, because you are denying that you have not used this verb, which does not exist. It is here in red.

There is not to perverse (verb), there is only perverse (adjective).

The difference between a verb and an adjective is really not so difficult.

Teasha, asI told you, I am a product of Shagamu Institute of Technology.

Dem no dey teash us all this things you are talking about.

I never said "to perverse", I said "perverses". That said, maybe it would have been more right to use perverts.

carefreewannabe:

And before we go round in circles, you have no qualifications to diagnose people with mental disorders.
You have googled the definition of mental disorder and used the first definition without actually understanding it.

I need a qualification before I can identify people with a mental disorder?

I need an engineering degree before I can identify a thing as a car?

I even need a diploma in hair-dressing before I can identify that a woman has had her hair made?

Or what next will you say? I should go and bring you "proof"?

You are yet to tell me what your understanding of what mental disorder is before you can "diagnose" that I have no actual understanding of it and the definition I provided is imprecise and highly disputable.

carefreewannabe:

Your argumentation is shaky and based on sentiments rather than a coherent line of reasoning.

Let us look at your definition again and assume that it is a reliable tool to diagnose mental disorders.

[size=3pt]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder[/size] undecided

This is the definition you provided.

So how is homo*sexuality a behavioral pattern that causes suffering or an impaired ability to function?

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My argument is incoherent? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tell you why it is incoherent to you. grin grin grin grin

You wanna know? grin

Wait for it .................................

Wait .............................

Because I have a mental disorder. cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before I go on and expand on that, let me quickly deviate and highlight that again, you decide to chop a sentence half way to ask a question. undecided

Now back to my mental disorder.

I am not normal, I don't follow the social norm. My behavioural pattern reflects someone that is suffering and has an impaired ability to function in ordinary life, and this behavioural pattern in not a developmental norm, nor a social norm.

My brain and thinking has developed differently from that of almost all in society. This affects the way I feel, act, think and perceive things. It also causes me a lot of suffering in ordinary life.

This is why you feel my argument and line of thinking is incoherent. grin grin grin grin grin

Unlike you, I have not fallen for social noise. Because I have a mental disorder, I have an inherent desire to ALWAYS question whatever information people are giving me and trying to put in my brain. Because I have a mental disorder, I have an inherent desire to not listen only to what people tell me, but to question it and come up with my own ORIGINAL thinking, where improvements are possible.

I said it all here on my profile: http://www.jarushub.com/sagamite-are-polytechnics-on-par-with-universities/

"He prides himself on his organic, objective and independent thinking, so the audience should expect a significant number of his articles to be contra-popular belief. He is one of Nigeria’s leading objective-Contrarian thinkers about life’s generally accepted conventional wisdom."

Now to you, my argument appears incoherent because you see me not calling an adult having sex with a 12 year old "a paedophile".

Your problem is lack of original thinking. You fell for social noise.

Unlike you, I have been researching and thinking about this shyt long before I began arguing about it. I have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and challenging the norm. Conventional wisdom does not mean shyt to me. My reasoned wisdom is what matters. ............................I admit, a mental disorder. I am not like everybody else. You are normal, I am not!

When people and the media shout those adults having sex with 12 to 17 year old a PAEDOPHILE. I did not take it hook line and sinker.

As it came to my brain, I questioned and scrutinised it before I allowed it to enter. That is the normal process information goes through in the brain of an objective-contrarian thinker.

I thought to myself, how can we have a LOGICAL description of paedophilia? Where does the cut-off mark come in? Considering the different ages of consent in all parts of the world and even amongst the enlightened nation, how can this be paedophilia? Considering that some pubescent girls can have matured features and can reproduce, how come we are calling people that fancy them a term that is for mental disorder?

So you know what? I did my research. YEARS AGO! ..............On WIKIPEDIA! cheesy

I thought thinkers, that do not fall for such conventional wisdom, must have done some work on it.

And, yes, they had.

They are not paedophiles. They are called hebephiles.

Because the media charges you up with outrage and calls them carelessly paedophiles, does not make them paedophiles. They are not sick, they are just unprincipled and immoral. And we jail them based on our disapproval of their immorality and unpricipled actions.

Rightfully so. I have no problems with laws based on morals.

That was why we were going in circles. Because you did not know this and you made an assumption about my thoughts instead of asking me. So I kept on asking you "And so?". Then you get confused because you had not done the research and understood it, thought I was being ambiguous and labelled it "incoherent".

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Teasha, asI told you, I am a product of Shagamu Institute of Technology.

Dem no dey teash us all this things you are talking about.

I never said "to perverse", I said "perverses". That said, maybe it would have been more right to use perverts.

I need a qualification before I can identify people with a mental disorder?

I need an engineering degree before I can identify a thing as a car?

I even need a diploma in hair-dressing before I can identify that a woman has had her hair made?

Or what next will you say? I should go and bring you "proof"?

You are yet to tell me what your understanding of what mental disorder is before you can "diagnose" that I have no actual understanding of it and the definition I provided is imprecise and highly disputable.

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My argument is incoherent? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tell you why it is incoherent to you. grin grin grin grin

You wanna know? grin

Wait for it .................................

Wait .............................

Because I have a mental disorder. cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before I go on and expand on that, let me quickly deviate and highlight that again, you decide to chop a sentence half way to ask a question. undecided

Now back to my mental disorder.

I am not normal, I don't follow the social norm. My behavioural pattern reflects someone that is suffering and has an impaired ability to function in ordinary life, and this behavioural pattern in not a developmental norm, nor a social norm.

My brain and thinking has developed differently from that of almost all in society. This affects the way I feel, act, think and perceive things. It also causes me a lot of suffering in ordinary life.

This is why you feel my argument and line of thinking is incoherent. grin grin grin grin grin

Unlike you, I have not fallen for social noise. Because I have a mental disorder, I have an inherent desire to ALWAYS question whatever information people are giving me and trying to put in my brain. Because I have a mental disorder, I have an inherent desire to not listen only to what people tell me, but to question it and come up with my own ORIGINAL thinking.

I said it al here on my profile: http://www.jarushub.com/sagamite-are-polytechnics-on-par-with-universities/

"He prides himself on his organic, objective and independent thinking, so the audience should expect a significant number of his articles to be contra-popular belief. He is one of Nigeria’s leading objective-Contrarian thinkers about life’s generally accepted conventional wisdom."

Now to you, my argument appears incoherent because you see me not calling an adult having sex with a 12 year old "a paedophile".

Your problem is lack of original thinking. You fell for social noise.

Unlike you, I have been researching and thinking about this shyt long before I began arguing about it. I have an insatiable appetite for knnowledge and challenging the norm. ............................I admit, a mental disorder. You are normal, I am not!

When people and he media call those adults having sex with 12 to 17 year old a PAEDOPHILE. I did not take it hook line and sinker.

As it came to my brain, I questioned and scrutinised it before I allowed it to enter. That is the normal process information goes through in the brain of an objective-contrarian thinker.

I thought to myself, how can we have a LOGICAL description of paedophilia? Where does the cut-off mark come in? Considering the different ages of consent in all parts of the world and even amongst the enlightened nation, how can this be paedophilia? Considering that some pubescent girls can have matured features and can reproduce, how come we are calling people that fancy them a term that is for mental disorder?

So you know what? I did my research. YEARS AGO! ..............On WIKIPEDIA! cheesy

I thought, thinkers, that do not fall for such conventional wisdom must have done some work on it.

They are not paedophiles. They are called hebephiles.

Because the media charges you up with outrage and calls them carelessly paedophiles, does not make them paedophiles. They are not sick, they are just unprincipled and immoral. And we jail them based on our disapproval of their immorality and unpricipled actions.

Rightfully so. I have no problems with laws based on morals.

That was why we were going in circles. Because you did not know this and you made an assumption about my thoughts instead of asking me. So I kept on asking you "And so?". Then you go confused because you had not done the research and understood it, thought I was being ambiguous and labelled it "incoherent".

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who said that?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Who said that?

carefreewannabe:

Is paedophilia a mental disorder?

Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

Define "abnormal sexual desire", please.

Sagamite:

Yes, they are disorders.

Carefreewannabe:

Define mental disorder, please.

Sagamite:
A mental disorder is a mental or behavioral pattern or anomaly that causes either suffering or an impaired ability to function in ordinary life (disability), and which is not a developmental or social norm. [/b]Mental disorders are generally defined by a combination of how a person feels, acts, thinks or perceives. This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain or rest of the nervous system, often in a social context.

[b]So how is homo*sexuality a behavioral pattern that causes suffering or an impaired ability to function?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
fleet7:

why are you gay?you trying to tell God he made a mistake you better repent don't be ignorant, if being gay is life then i would rather be in hell.Your just another genetial mistake.You lucky i don't know you or else i would have seperated your head from your body your a course to humanity and you all must die and burn in hell,your sin is beyound repentance its only death that cleans your blood from the course you have brought to this world

You are a moronic fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
So I asked you who said this:

carefreewannabe:

And you showed me I said this:

Sagamite:

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:
So I asked you who said this:

And you showed me I said this:

Is it not the definition you based your opinion on that homosexuals have a mental disorder?

You don't like it now? grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Is it not the definition you based your opinion on that homosexuals have a mental disorder?

You don't like it now? grin

Is it? grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Is it? grin

Facing the judge:

No further questions your honor. grin

Case closed. Carefree would make an excellent lawyer.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Facing the judge:

No further questions your honor. grin

Case closed. Carefree would make an excellent lawyer.

The judge would say, "Go back to law school and learn how to exactly address what your learned opposition argued before you ever come to my court again".

The beauty of online/forum arguments compared to real life arguments. cheesy
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

The judge would say, "Go back to law school and learn how to exactly address what your learned opposition argued before you ever come to my court again".

The beauty of online/forum arguments compared to real life arguments. cheesy

You claimed that homose*xuals have a mental disorder and to prove your point used a definition of mental disorder that disproved your claim instead of proving it.

You cannot escape since it is written here and cannot be denied. grin grin

Indeed beautiful. cool
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You claimed that homose*xuals have a mental disorder and to prove your point used a definition of mental disorder that disproved your claim instead of proving it.

You cannot escape since it is written here and cannot be denied. grin grin

Indeed beautiful. cool

Explain how my definition disproved it.

I wait. cool
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Explain how my definition disproved it.

I wait. cool

When you answer my question:

How is homo*sexuality a behavioral pattern that causes suffering or an impaired ability to function?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.