Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) (1459 Views)

Who Wants Our President Dead? / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT NATION NIGERIA! Aside the 1993 election YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT 2015 election has appeared to be the hottest. As the two gladiators General Mohammed Buhari and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan contest for who gets the seat at the federal level.. The emergence of this two Political giants, has made other contestants appear insignificant..(apologies to other political parties) thus making it appear as though its a binary process..1, 0!!! who is the 1? Who is the 0?

Now lets have you drop your comments here!!!! who will emerge our president Come February 2015 and why?

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by Ikengawo: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

am sure! you have your reason(s).. lets hear you!!!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by Ikengawo: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
davseun2ta:

am sure! you have your reason(s).. lets hear you!!!!

[img]http://timedotcom.files./2014/10/rtr479ez.jpg?w=1100[/img]

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by Ikengawo: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by Truth24(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gej 10 vs 0 Gmb
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ikengawo... please could you state where all those took place in Nigeria.. especially the Road construction?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by KINGTELLER: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
If I mention Jonathan, APC loyalist angry angry will attack me, if I change my support, PDP supporters will crucify me embarassed embarassed.... Let the poll decide joor
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truth24:
Gej 10 vs 0 Gmb

REASONs
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:
If I mention Jonathan, APC loyalist will attack me and if I change my support, PDP supporters will crucify me.... Let the poll decide joor

you are scared of been attacked or been crucified?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by KINGTELLER: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
davseun2ta:

you are scared of been attacked or been crucified?

Bros...The thing tire me ooo.. I have resolved to do something... I either vote for APC at presidential level and cast my gubernatorial vote for PDP.. or Vice versa
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
There is no doubt about it that GEJ will win. With all this massive turn up everywhere they put up campaign rally. It's enough evidence to tell that GEJ will certainly win the race.
GEJ till 2019
GEJ is winner.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by tuasefemi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
GMB ni oooe

why? in order for us to correct our 2011 mistake and we want the following to stop:
-corporate corruption
-avoidable killing of innocent citizens
-ethnic and religious division of once united Nigeria
-insensitivity of the leaders to the plight of the anguished Nigerians
-lack of stable electricity
-lack of good roads across the country
-lack of potable water
-lack of employment
-indiscipline among the public workers
-presidential fraud-collecting money from job applicants without the jobs
-presidential sluggishness/cluelessness
-too many committee reports with no actions
-presidential allies with criminals
-presidential pardon of convicted leaders
-stealing is not corruption slogan
-the list is endless

[color=#006600]SAI BUHARI.........FeBuhari 14th
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by Ikengawo: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
davseun2ta:
@ikengawo... please could you state where all those took place in Nigeria.. especially the Road construction?

Road Construction: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Ebola Free: Nation wide
Almajiri Schools: Northern Region
Airport: Enugu International Airport
Nissan Plant: Lagos
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Bros...The thing tire me ooo.. I have resolved to do something... I either vote for APC at presidential level and cast my gubernatorial vote for PDP.. or Vice versa
so you wanna share your vote?... k! you are in the same school of thought with a friend of mine.. who has resolved to vote in personality and not political party?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by kelechiu: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
I believe that any govt that plays with education is playing with the future of the country,president Goodluck has proved himself worthy of re-election in education sector-1.the back to school programme launched in Enugu 2.Almajiri education progamme in the north.3.New private universities licensed.The list goes on and on. GOODLUCK,u are the man,we are solidly behind u#GEJ naija
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
so far!

GEJ 3: 2 GMB
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by divajei: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
president Jonathan you are the winner already, but this time seek the help of God in anything you do, because deep down I know you are a good man and you want the best for this country, but this time let the hosts of heaven guide you.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by davseun2ta(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
divajei:
president Jonathan you are the winner already, but this time seek the help of God in anything you do, because deep down I know you are a good man and you want the best for this country, but this time let the hosts of heaven guide you.
To every reaction, there is always an action... Lets know the reason why you feel GEJ is the best man for the JOB
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari (who Will Emerge Our President? And Why?) by prelomo: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
kelechiu:
I believe that any govt that plays with education is playing with the future of the country,president Goodluck has proved himself worthy of re-election in education sector-1.the back to school programme launched in Enugu 2.Almajiri education progamme in the north.3.New private universities licensed.The list goes on and on. GOODLUCK,u are the man,we are solidly behind u#GEJ naija
With one and half year ASUU strike

(1) (Reply)

I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel / When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... / Exposed: Amaechi Carries Salaries Of 1000 Civil Servant Workers In Coat Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.