Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (39296 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by tintingz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol... that Eze man just cheat for fun, no wonder they say polygamy is good for men. tongue cheesy
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Aroh48(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
observing from the sky.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
frustratedman:

I never said that undecided

Jonathan is our man for the job.

Buhari is like Nebuchadnezzar.. Who chop grass..

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Feraz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
cheatguy:
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around, we are been doing it and we are still the
best within the Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 08165819703
City:all cities
Name:Mr.cannex
Phone:08165819703
Hookup Price N20,000
Don't you just love internet trolls? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Champele(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
If i be woman i go dey cheat my husband,for money or for love because 90% of naija men dey cheat their wife. The women are not complaining because of shame as a single mum or watever' i dont care to know.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 50calibre(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
The reasons for cheating should be understood, for men it's just nature but for women there has to be an underlying reason, because women aren't physically & psychologically built to have multiple partners.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by XuteSleeks(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:

I will definitely trace you and get you arrested for cyber crime insult and charge you for damages... grin grin

Lols...this your curve eh na gbowa pls I need a form I want to convert to a Muslim I want you to be my yanryan pls

If naira land had view stats Rukkayatu wudve had a million hits with this 'curve' advert. To all those who would claim they've never cheated but went in search of Rukky's curvy pic you just like me cyber-cheated. wink
#just kidding#
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by LastProphet: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
NO am sorry I don't, Obama first son? OR a prophet perhaps, Someone so important that I don't know of?

Remove your picture from that profile of yours, security risk. This is an anonymous forum so dont give ur all
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
yes and what is ur id?
100Cents:

Are you on twitter ?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truluvguy:
yes and what is ur id?

Boko haram registered today.

That's what I want to tell you..
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by simdam500(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
My say first before i start quoting...

The truth is irrespective of gender, the marriages of nowadays will love an expiry date in their certificate...

boredom is killing couples
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by mutter(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Prostitutes tanning themselves under the disguise of marriage lipsrsealed

Disgusting and cheap! Trading their body for cloths and fashion.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by simdam500(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tashaamania: The whole system is fvcked up, really!!! angry
seriously, is this supposed to encourage "cheating" in marriages?? angry
my sister, i taya too... We are not through dealing with youth and dating matters the already married are talking like age 16
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
We shall find the few good ones amen sad

Everyone keeps saying we shall find the few good ones...will they fall from heaven?

Better be realistic....the so called good ones are you, I & ds cheaters...
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by micrep3030(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
DAT is y u don't to rush into marriage be patience
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by LastProphet: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
A lot of infidelity in abuja, true talk. City with rich people who steal public funds by doing little or nothing, so the abundant idle time is used for nacking around. Women here also get tempted by plenty men with money who dont mind whether u are married or single.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by LastProphet: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
NO am sorry I don't, Obama first son? OR a prophet perhaps, Someone so important that I don't know of?

Remove your picture from that profile of yours, security risk. This is an anonymous forum so dont give ur all
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
There is no such thing as cheating. Cheating is only an illusion projected through an unexistent medium of dissoluteness. When you take into consideration some anecdotal evidence congruent to this premise, one would easily discern that humans - male and female - are....Wait o. What am I saying? Bye-bye.
tongue
Nneka123 ...stop disturbing my thought process.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Capitano1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Living this fast life hmmmm comes with a price though.

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by HizMissy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
klem93:
reasons not good enough
No reason is good enough
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
yomi007k:
Yea, I'm about to talk my trash.

Black people have black brains. When poor Africans like us don't think of better things other than having sex n partying, I don't see how we will have economic development.

The problem is not the goverment, d problem na WE ALL. Imagine if 10 of these cheating retards come together n pool resourses together to solve a problem of this country. Maybe d problem of unemployment or rising dollar wud reduce n dey wud be richer. That's what the chinks n whites do....sex n partying aint dir priority.

CHANGE starts with YOU.....
I don talk my trash.

You're an ignorant, self-hating dunce, and a mental midget better suited for the plantation, picking cotton for 'whitey' than being a free, independent proud creation of the Almighty. For your information, you compound dunce, no one parties more than white westerners if you wish to do 'racial calculation'. The average westerner straight from the workplace hits the pub, where many get drunk nightly on cheap booze, including women. The world's biggest consumers of alchohol and drugs are WHITE PEOPLE BY SEVERAL MILES. It is also in WHITE COUNTRIES you will find the highest rates of divorce, teenage pregnancy, and single parent families. Perhaps you can tell us where all these folks I'm listing ''pulled resources together to solve a problem of their country'' - ''unlike black people''. Fact is African countries and people are normally ranked among the world's most conservative where it pertains to the common 'vices'. Fact is until we get rid of ignorant dullards like you who swim in racial inferiority complex and little else, contributing nothing but self-loathing to our people, or until your type die out from our midst, we will continue to have problems.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
how did you know am a Muslim?
ah! I feel like doing ur as.s
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by koyyess: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm very sure most dudes here felt justified when they read the first guy's reason for cheating untill when they read that of the lady that cheats for money and fashion upgrade. Lesson learnt- don't support evil cause it will come knocking on your door. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Padipadi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
waste of mb!
I m crying....
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Abelpeters: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls, what's d date of upcoming election?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Moana(f): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:

Who are you to quote me do you know who i am .
we all know you are the guy posting in the wrong section
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Moana(f): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
orobs93:

Ur name...but if you are not that will be my luck so which contact sud I send nah watsap pin email I'd?
yansh dey scatter your brain
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by watered(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Marriage has been so abused that even animals now mock human beings heading to take their death oath.

The smallest handcuff in the world is wedding ring. I've always asked why marry if you know you will still cheat? Most women aren't contented with their husband's status yet you went on to marry him; who's the fool?

Man you know she ain't gon suit your taste yet you went on to marry her. Nawa 4 u o!

Single girls please shun those old hags and find your partner like single me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.