Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (39298 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:36am On Jan 29, 2015
this is to the MODs,i have noticed that any time bad stories or bad things are to be written and brought to first page the writers will always use IGBO names,i dont know wether it is a deliberate attempt to tarnish the image of the Igbos or just a coincidence.i hope the M.O.Ds pushing these stories to front page are not ethnically bias and if the are not the should stop pushing stories to tarnish the Igbo nation.(e.g,the story about a girl disvirgened by her father in front page now,initially she wont reveal her true name but decided to use an Igbo name,and now again,a purported Interview in Abuja on cheating only has Igbo names,is it only Igbos that lives in Abuja.what about the yorubas,the Hausas,etc.Tribalistic Ofenmanus.rubish

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Ilekeh(f): 2:54am On Jan 29, 2015
“The incident almost destroyed my home but thanks to God my wife was able to forgive and forget put the ugly incident behind

Some Nigerian women can be so foolish.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by conektng(m): 3:13am On Jan 29, 2015
I read up someone askign for 20k to connect me to a sugar mummy. my question is why would I want to pay 20k? Sugar mummy scarce? dem full everywhere. even for connections NG dot com. My broda shine your eyes ooh
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Maximus17(m): 3:39am On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
We shall find the few good ones amen sad
or better put,the few good ones should find you. ,'its he who findeth' not 'she who findeth'..OK?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Ifebazz(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2015
rokiatu:
what are you doing in romance section? There's a section here called politics.
Don't mind the idiot that missed his calling.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by jimmy101231(m): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2015
orobs93:
We are tinking of how to make Nigeria a better place you people are here talking nonsense

Thank oluwa. Say my like plenty pass the rukiatu wey dey under me own..e show say my opinion make brian...

I dedicate this ftc to my father my mother and everybody that gave birth to me..

Sai buhari!!!
Guy this is not politics section ok...Abi how much this Buhari don give you I pity ur generation

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by nattyGENT: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2015
orobs93:

Who are you to quote me do you know who i am .
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by nattyGENT: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2015
orobs93:

Who are you to quote me do you know who i am .
then leave NL. Do you know who we are too? Infact, GERRRRRRRROUT!!!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Saucekide25(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Get 1k discount on items(5000naira+) u Order on JUMIA through me... Offer ends February 1...Call or whatsapp 08122204769
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by elantraceey(f): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Maximus17:
or better put,the few good ones should find you. ,'its he who findeth' not 'she who findeth'..OK?

ok
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Don11673: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2015
No reason is good enough to validate cheating on a spouse. If you can't stay faithful, stay single.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Very well Spoken....This city is filled with cheats...

Gosh...I started serving here last year and I can boldly say this town town is filled with loosed men and women who would offer you anything and everything to get in between your legs...

I try my best to avoid it all, it's really not been easy because you'll be really tempted, but I'm determined not to fall for all these things...

A man called me poor because I refused his request, he said my mates will all drive cars and I'll still be trekking because I'm forming innocent....He even said that I'll keep living in the poor side of town (nyanya) because my good girl syndrome will not get me anywhere...

He said I will not get a job in this town if I can't open my legs because there are a million girls in this town that are ready to spread their legs wide open...He said I should just go back to my village because abuja will not favour me...

It's really not easy in this town but I'm determined...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by kraftykc(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
jnrbayano:
Marriage is sacred. I repeat, marriage is sacred. If you are not yet ready for it, don't go into it.

There's no reason whatsoever to cheat.

Bull.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Onetruth1: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
It's time to hammer that babe

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by kadil(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
"because of these things the anger of God descend on the disobedient ones"
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by ayoa123: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
I tire oh!!!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by ceaser: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
rokiatu:
how did you know am a Muslim?

That floor, in your dp; is it made using the usual ceramic tiles used in Nigeria or is it made of polished wood as it usually is?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by precisionindepth: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
keppyy:
Very well Spoken....This city is filled with cheats...

Gosh...I started serving here last year and I can boldly say this town town is filled with loosed men and women who would offer you anything and everything to get in between your legs...

I try my best to avoid it all, it's really not been easy because you'll be really tempted, but I'm determined not to fall for all these things...

A man called me poor because I refused his request, he said my mates will all drive cars and I'll still be trekking because I'm forming innocent....He even said that I'll keep living in the poor side of town (nyanya) because my good girl syndrome will not get me anywhere...

He said I will not get a job in this town if I can't open my legs because there are a million girls in this town that are ready to spread their legs wide open...He said I should just go back to my village because abuja will not favour me...

It's really not easy in this town but I'm determined...
hummmm, God will not disappoint u. I feel u

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
precisionindepth:
hummmm, God will not disappoint u. I feel u

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Revolva(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Women just to stay with the latest fashion trend u dey mess around like. Dog....senseless

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by mgbeketoto: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Chiemela who described marriage as “one difficult school you cannot graduate from till you die,’’ stated that the only way to escape was to stay single.[/size]

I could not have put it better! kiss
But you have to taste marriage to REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS! grin

The marriage SHYTE is soooooooo boring. . . . .

You can NEVER spice it up. . . especially after 10 years. . . . UNLESS YOU USE THE 'JESUS JUJU' aka HYPNOSIS!!!! cheesy
Tufiakwa!
I can never indulge in such a greater nuisance!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by nicerod(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls hw can this stop GEJ 4rm winnin n feb14 pollss?

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by NoChill: 2:07am On Jun 10, 2023
orobs93:
We are tinking of how to make Nigeria a better place you people are here talking nonsense

Thank oluwa. Say my like plenty pass the rukiatu wey dey under me own..e show say my opinion make brian...

I dedicate this ftc to my father my mother and everybody that gave birth to me..

Sai buhari!!!

I hope Nigeria has gotten better under your daddy. Now a new daddy has entered. Idiot
You useless mofos put this country on cruise for 8 years.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by NoChill: 2:09am On Jun 10, 2023
nicerod:
pls hw can this stop GEJ 4rm winnin n feb14 pollss?

Congrats he lost and what did your dullard daddy achieve in 8 years apart from inflation, corruption, witch hunting, bandits, suffering and zero development
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orobs93(m): 3:15am On Jun 11, 2023
NoChill:

I hope Nigeria has gotten better under your daddy. Now a new daddy has entered. Idiot
You useless mofos put this country on cruise for 8 years.

Lol I’m so sorry brother please understand some of us had genuine intentions
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by efficiencie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
mytime24:
Married men/wmen cheatin since d time of joseph ind bible

Since the time of Joseph or since the time of Lamech? He was the first man in bible history to have multiple wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.