Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Mama Peace Is At It Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Is At It Again (1295 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Peace Is At It Again by house37: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mama Peace is at it again.At the PDP rally holding in Port Harcourt she said "They say they are going to govern us in a traditional way,we are not going back to traditional way, WE ARE IN A MODERN DAYS"
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
She also said "we shall take back our mandate back" This woman is really a comedian. Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by house37: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by beatbattleafrik: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Niwdog(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
This woman should learn how to speak/read from script

Meanwhile you know na

GOODLUCK JONATHAN TILL 2019
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by kelvine(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is no news that she is not a good user of english. Many of us don't mind,we love her still. I am proud of the president for loving her the way she is. Isn't that what women expect of us. Lord make my wife's short coming grant me grace like PEJ and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by donphilopus: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
I said it before the rally even commenced that the woman would embarrass herself as usual. Fortunately, she didn't disappoint.
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
she is creating legacy
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by bastien: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
I troway cap for oga Jona

Only a strong man,as president go still dey wit such wife.......love is strong

#GEJ till Buhari start giving 7GB monthly
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by olabukola: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
I said it before the rally even commenced that the woman would embarrass herself as usual. Fortunately, she didn't disappoint.
Where is the embarrassment? Did not see any. This woman is not even recognised in Nigerian constitution. Why she is giving Nigerians sleepless night I don't understand.

What of Osibande in place of Osibanjo. What of man of Impeachable xter in place of Impeccable xter.
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by nwafuluozoh: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
PEJ is a force to reckon with in today's Nigeria. Even with her so called " limited exposure and vocabulary", you can't help but admire her. Today she was able to show Amaechi she has a greater percentage of supporters in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Jesusloveyou: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Niwdog:
This woman should learn how to speak/read from script

Meanwhile you know na

GOODLUCK JONATHAN TILL 2019
u know na,that they bought their certificate.pej bsc she cannot defend,and gej msc and phd he cannot defend.buhari till gej and pej go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Niwdog(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote
author=Jesusloveyou post=30218955]u know na,that they bought their
certificate.pej bsc she cannot defend,and gej msc and phd he cannot
defend.buhari till gej and pej go back to school.[/quote]hahaha your buhari no even get certificate to defend

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by house37: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
There's no stopping Mama Peace , she must talk in every gathering where she's present.don't
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can we get some proof before falling head over heels
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by olosk(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
PEJ is a force to reckon with in today's Nigeria. Even with her so called " limited exposure and vocabulary", you can't help but admire her. Today she was able to show Amaechi she has a greater percentage of supporters in Rivers state.
YIMU
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by Kagarko(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Last time she even said that:

“This is our incumbent incoming governor“

Referring to wike
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by aare07(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
What a pity!!!!! I will missed this free comedy as from May 29, 2015.
Because Buhari is on the way.
Re: Mama Peace Is At It Again by crownprince102: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Must she always talk? It shows PDP is not ashamed of her.
The only thing I will miss after may 29

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP / Primary School Students In Imo State Working In A Farm During School Hours photo / Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.