Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro (1319 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by shammah1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ekitigate is a sham, Supreme Court has vindicated me - Obanikoro

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro says the judgement of the Supreme Court on the credibility of Governor Ayo Fayose's election has vindicated him and proven that the Ekitigate scandal was a sham. Senator Obanikoro was accused by the APC of using the military while he served as Minister of state for Defence, to intimidate and terrorize APC supporters during the June 2014 Ekiti state governorship election.

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by clubone0501: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
I just hate this country
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by kodded(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Agbero + Propaganda + Corruption = APC
...shame

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by podosci(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
The supposed Agbero is your President for the next 4 years cool grin grin
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2015
You will know whether you are vindicated or not by the time you start writing books of your life inside kirikiri prison....

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by IbroYaya: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2015
wakacome:
You will know whether you are vindicated or not by the time you start writing books of your life inside kirikiri prison....

All of you shouting Kirikiri you think it is easy to send someone to kirikiri under democratic rule?
Buhari cannot and will not send all these ones you keep mentioning will go to kirikiri. Not because he lacks the will, but because democracy is at work and our judicial system needs overhaulling, which might not be completed within Four years.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by Ilekeh(f): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
Agbero + Propaganda + Corruption = PDP- APC
...shame

You're welcome. You almost failed your homework.
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by kodded(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're welcome. You almost failed your homework.
MR TEACHER CAN YOU SHOW ME WERE "PDP" ENTER THE EQUATION ? undecided
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Musliu Obanikoro maybe ignorant, he shouldn't think we all are. The case taken to the Supreme Court had to do with the eligibility of Fayose, considering his impeachment in 2006, not Ekitigate.

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by cy4cent(f): 1:59am On Apr 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Musliu Obanikoro maybe ignorant, he shouldn't think we all are. The case taken to the Supreme Court had to do with the eligibility of Fayose, considering his impeachment in 2006, not Ekitigate.

hey sweet, you just spoke my mind and that's the truth.

He is looking for a way to look clean , that tape will be revisited then we will know if you guilty or not!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by Dominionhost(m): 3:20am On Apr 15, 2015
HMMM
I pity all dis people...
FAYOSE'S punishment has been shifted and delayed a bit.
Power will changed hands soon...
That guy will still end up in prison and this guy will as well be his prison mate.
Of a truth is IFAYOSE will be impeached very soon, it may not be under dis 19 APC guys but he will definitely be impeached and set a great record in Nigeria.

NIGERIA will rise again.
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by disloman(m): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Did koro ever went 2 sch ni?I doubt it cos if he does,he will knw dat d judgement released gat nothing 2 do with d ekitigate scam.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by RockMaxi: 4:54am On Apr 15, 2015
clubone0501:
I just hate this country

You are only permitted to loose hope on Obanikoro. How was eligibility case related to Ekiti gate? This Koro of a man is just looking for a way to wash himself clean.
We are still waiting for the $1billion suit he instituted against Sahara Reporters, that is the only one that can vindicate him and not this shameful mis-representation of court's ruling.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by ishiamu(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
RockMaxi:

You are only permitted to loose hope on Obanikoro. How was eligibility case related to Ekiti gate? This Koro of a man is just looking for a way to wash himself clean.
We are still waiting for the $1billion suit he instituted against Sahara Reporters, that is the only one that can vindicate him and not this shameful mis-representation of court's ruling.

Didn't you see the charges apc filled to supreme Court? Ekitigate was among go and read please before you comment, all this agbero people congress be saying trash always as usual
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by RockMaxi: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Didn't you see the charges apc filled to supreme Court? Ekitigate was among go and read please before you comment, all this agbero people congress be saying trash always as usual

Who be this? Please show the list of the charges.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by 7lives: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Dominionhost:
HMMM
I pity all dis people...
That guy will still end up in prison and this guy will as well be his prison mate.
Of a truth is IFAYOSE will be impeached very soon, it may not be under dis 19 APC guys but he will definitely be impeached and set a great record in Nigeria.

NIGERIA will rise again.
Fayose self no say na kirikiri sure pass.
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2015
RockMaxi:

Who be this? Please show the list of the charges.

If you don't know how to browse with that your blackberry bold 1 then shut the Bleep up
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by shammah1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tell them
IbroYaya:

All of you shouting Kirikiri you think it is easy to send someone to kirikiri under democratic rule?
Buhari cannot and will not send all these ones you keep mentioning will go to kirikiri. Not because he lacks the will, but because democracy is at work and our judicial system needs overhaulling, which might not be completed within Four years.
Re: Ekitigate Is A Sham, Supreme Court Has Vindicated Me - Obanikoro by shammah1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
You think this is a military regime that will throw people in jail just like that? No... its democracy and they have to follow judicial process
Dominionhost:
HMMM
I pity all dis people...

NIGERIA will rise again.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!!!(update) / Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State / BREAKING!!! Photos of a Fire Outbreak At Owode Ajegunle Happening Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.