Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? (1208 Views)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]UPDATED: Today is the last work day in January 2015. After today, another promised deadline by NOI to release the report will be missed.

You folks would be aware of the missing $10.8Billon US that cost Sanusi Lamido Sanusi his Central Bank Governor job and left Nigerians gaping at the level of corruption in government.

After a lot of investigations and counter allegations, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance and the Coordination Minister of the Economy announced that PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) has been commissioned to carry out a forensic audit of NNPC's account since 2008.

I opened a thread in December, 2014 here on NL to sensitize Nigerians on what less than $10Billion can achieve when used judiciously -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
I remember a particular mod shot me down and banned my handle serially because of this thread.

Fast forward to January, 2015 and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance and the Coordination Minister of the Economy stated that the PwC report on the forensic audit of the missing NNPC monies will be released later this month (January, 2015). See here -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2075240/nnpc-audit-pwc-report-ready

This is after an earlier promised date of November, 2014 by the same Okonjo-Iweala was missed for release the same report.

Please Nigerians, January is over by Saturday. Let us ask NOI.......Where is the said PwC audit report? They have had enough time to deliberate on and even 'doctor' this report if they want to. It is important to Nigerians.[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is under NOI's gele.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by ypzilanti: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Where is dat money? Where is d audit? Apc una no get media team?

4 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by mutiply: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well done op. The GEJ supporters are not bothered, the gullible ones tends to forget thing s easily. Their major concern is the where about of GMB certificate.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
2nd Niger Bridge could have been built with this money instead of planning to use tolls proceed to pay for the bridge.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by themilanway(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
I will be damned if there was any"Audit forensic report"in the first place.

GEJ administration,the more you look the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by sherrylo: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
themilanway:
I will be damned if there was any"Audit forensic report"in the first place.

GEJ administration,the more you look the less you see.

ABRACATADABRA

2 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by vicadex07(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
#whereisour$20billion

4 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Garrithe1st: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
They think Buhari's "CERFITICATE" is more important. It can provide jobs for over 40million youths, can complete the East-West road and build the 2nd Niger bridge as well as equip all Federal Universities and their teaching hospitals. It can also increase our power generation to over 10,000mw.

Buhari's certificate is the solution to Nigeria's problems.

Vote PDP to get Buhari's certificate released and Nigeria' problems solved.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Adminisher: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
The whole point of the certificate saga is to prevent the discussion of this report.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Adminisher:
The whole point of the certificate saga is to prevent the discussion of this report.

They'll have to explain. I'm waiting for the presidential debates in early February. Let's hear how GEJ wants to cover up.

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 4:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Today is the last work day in January 2015.

Another lie by NOI and GEJ will be busted again.
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by nduchucks: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2015
The dog ate half of it, it was them placed outdoors where a goat ate the rest of it.

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 4:17am On Jan 30, 2015
nduchucks:
The dog ate half of it, it was them placed outdoors where a goat ate the rest of it.

I laugh in Swahili. Bunch of rogues in power stealing since 2009.

Abeg relax with this video jare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxrrvAel6M

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 30, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Mods assist us to ask this question in OP.
It is a pertinent one in our national discourse today

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Maclatunji kindly do the needful

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Truckpusher(m): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
[b]UPDATED: Today is the last work day in January 2015. After today, another promised deadline by NOI to release the report will be missed.

You folks would be aware of the missing $10.8Billon US that cost Sanusi Lamido Sanusi his Central Bank Governor job and left Nigerians gaping at the level of corruption in government.

After a lot of investigations and counter allegations, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance and the Coordination Minister of the Economy announced that PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) has been commissioned to carry out a forensic audit of NNPC's account since 2008.

I opened a thread in December, 2014 here on NL to sensitize Nigerians on what less than $10Billion can achieve when used judiciously -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
I remember a particular mod shot me down and banned my handle serially because of this thread.

Fast forward to January, 2015 and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance and the Coordination Minister of the Economy stated that the PwC report on the forensic audit of the missing NNPC monies will be released later this month (January, 2015). See here -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2075240/nnpc-audit-pwc-report-ready

This is after an earlier promised date of November, 2014 by the same Okonjo-Iweala was missed for release the same report.

Please Nigerians, January is over by Saturday. Let us ask NOI.......Where is the said PwC audit report? They have had enough time to deliberate on and even 'doctor' this report if they want to. It is important to Nigerians.[/b]

You must have gotten your alert for the month. grin

This kain work e no easy sha - see as you take am serious pass your children well being....smh grin
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must have gotten your alert for the month. grin

This kain work e no easy sha - see as you take am serious pass your children well being....smh grin
$20 billion is missing and you take it as a joke. You are sick,few indivuals have money sitting in their accounts in Cayman Island,Switzerland,South Africa etc and you think it's of no importance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYpUgbJSlg

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Truckpusher(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

$20 billion is missing and you take it as a joke. You are sick,few indivuals have money sitting in their accounts in Cayman Island,Switzerland,South Africa etc and you think it's of no importance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYpUgbJSlg
Few individuals ? are you a signatory to that account? undecided

Do you work in any of those banks in Cayman Island,Switzerland and South Africa? undecided
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Few individuals ? are you a signatory to that account? undecided

Do you work in any of those banks in Cayman Island,Switzerland and South Africa? undecided
Sanusi Central bank Governor said money is missing and so did Ngozi Iweala Minister of Finance. I don't get the point your trying to make?
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Truckpusher(m): 4:54am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

Sanusi Central bank Governor said money is missing and so did Ngozi Iweala Minister of Finance. I don't get the point your trying to make?
What is the difference between money that is missing and money that has not been accounted for?

1 Like

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is the difference between money that is missing and money that has not been accounted for?
Sanusi said we were supposed to have $67 billion and only $47 billion got to the federation account so $20 billion was missing. While Ngozi Iweala said 10.8 billion was the money unaccounted for that out of the $20 billion missing half was spent on Kerosene contrary to the Presidential order given by Yardua that Kerosene subsidy should stop,NOI said only $10.8 billion was missing and PWC will audit NNPC and find the unaccoutned $10.8 billion.
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Truckpusher(m): 5:02am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

Sanusi said we were supposed to have $67 billion and only $47 billion got to the federation account so $20 billion was missing. While Ngozi Iweala said 10.8 billion was the money unaccounted for that out of the $20 billion missing half was spent on Kerosene contrary to the Presidential order given by Yardua.
So?
And a commission of inquiry was set up to look into it and they are yet to come back with their report so why then are your propaganda mercenaries manufacturing lies about the phantom 20 billion dollar?

Like I earlier said, what is the difference between when something is missing and when something is yet to be accounted for?
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
So?
And a commission of inquiry was set up to look into it and they are yet to come back with their report so why then are your propaganda mercenaries manufacturing lies about the phantom 20 billion dollar?

Like I earlier said, what is the difference between when something is missing and when something is yet to be accounted for?
The report by PWC was supposed to be out by November according to Ngozi Iweala here's the statement she made in October 7th "“We engaged PwC with the Auditor General of the Federation taking the lead. They asked for 16 weeks to complete the work; they have spent 11 or 12 weeks so far and they will be done in a couple of weeks.” We are almost in Febuary and 2 weeks before the election still no report.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/missing-10-8bn-audit-report-ready-november-okonjo-iweala/
Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
So?

Are you not ashamed of your statements sometimes?

We have shown you links where NOI promised both November 2014 and January 2015 for this report to be released.

Sanusi that NOI is now praising due to political fallout with Soludo was disgracefully sacked for blowing the whistle on this fraud.

The opportunity cost of $20Billion
~13 Burj Khalifas or 30,000 MW hydro dams or 3 Cambridge Universities or rebuilding Nigeria's Military to NATO standard.

Don't sell your country's future for peanuts. If you have denounced Nigeria's citizenship, leave us to keep fighting for a turn around of our fortunes.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Where Is The PwC Audit Report On NNPC's Missing $10/20Billlion? by LRNZH(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
So NOI has missed two promised deadlines to release the PwC report.

Ngwakwe. You are an ardent defender of NOI holding on to this report. Can you help us understand what is happening this time?

(1) (Reply)

ALAAFIN Of Oyo Donates 20 Motorbikes To APC,Rides One As An Example(Pics) / Nigerians Know How Much I Spend And Can Ask Questions - Jonathan / Jonathan made a surprise visit to Redemption Camp dis nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.