Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (17623 Views)

BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
.APC till infinity

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by seedorfg(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
GMB TILL FAYOSE GET SENSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by pekeyim: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
A lot. Happening
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by micolaj: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
alotofgrace:
K
K=K-LEG
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
.Ban or no Ban ,The Banner of Blessing will Lead Buhari to Aso rock and The Brutalness of Banishment will lead GEJ the Clueless one to Otueke..

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by amaraudo: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]

you are very stupid
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by scalez: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP bring your calabash, water don pass garri
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by dklex(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
eaglechild:
APC will still lose

And Buhari will go to jail for perjury and forgery.

In ur dream I guess.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by mrofficial(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
eluquenson:
That is just the simple truth and nothing but the truth, PDP have tried a lot but all to no avail, am very anxious & waiting for the deal day to witness how PDP will be defeated gallantly.

The crooks will do everything possible, but they will not prevail. The masses are no longer wearing diapers! They will teach PDP lesson at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
the truth shall prevail no matter how long it takes.
change is here!!! let those who oppose it be swept away like waste.

#change

GMB till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
amaraudo:

you are very stupid

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by omolami: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nta andAit are media houses therefore mrofficial or clueless dont compare with Mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel,mungu
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by bobchigar(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
That's right
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by aboystar: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Despite all the bad news
PDP corrupt leadership,
PHCN blackouts,
Corruption, unpaid salaries, Economy
breakdown,
Boko Haram bombings,
Super Eagles disqualification,
I still have good news for U....

Agbalumo is out!!!.......
Somebody shout Alleluia
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Stone80(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another victory for Buhari
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by kaypound(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
The handwriting is on the wall....
Soon febuhari will be a done deal.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by alotofgrace(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
micolaj:
K=K-LEG

Dey don upgrade am...

k for river....na so our politifians put am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Alexisu: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
nollyway:
sad is APC an organization or wat?
dont mind me i schooled in france grin

Armoured personnel carrier.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by mrofficial(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
omolami:
Nta andAit are media houses therefore mrofficial or clueless dont compare with Mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel,mungu

I understand the reason why you cannot fathom my statement up there. Go back and read all over until you understand. I don't have time for daft souls.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Signs of how they will rule if ( God forbid ) they win. You promise #5,000 to 25,000,000 poor Nigerians, free food for school children, create jobs, bla bla bla, yet you can't raise campaign money.
BEGGING FROM BEGGARS. I call this : Internet Scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm so sick of hearing all this APC, PDP or is it PDC BS.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Stone80(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Up Buhari
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Capitano1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Plans are getting shattered lol,I love this feeling hehehe

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by gen2briz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
why are PDP afraid of GMB
Because them no won go kirikiri for all the missing funds
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by babadee1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
We just wish the courts can use this alacrity to expedite action on buhari's perjury...

Nobody has taken Buhari to court yet for anything. All the noise is just being made online and in newspapers. If PDP is sure of their case they should take Buhari to court with immediate effect and disgrace him for perjury and certificate forgery. If they don't take Buhari to court then they are the ones telling lies all along.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by maestroferddi: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
This one is a classic case of ignorance of court/legal processes.

Those jubilating over this development might be doing so prematurely. As far as I am concerned, this piece is nothing but a propaganda/publicity stunt.

It is not as if APC got judgement on the suspension. They just got an ex parte order from a judge. An ex parte order is a unilateral injunction procured by one party to the case.

What would happen is that PDP/NCC would, through their lawyers, approach a higher court to get an injunction to vacate the ex parte order so that all parties would maintain the status quo pending determination of the substantive suit.

In the final analysis, no suspension would be effected in the short run.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by asiwajumi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
eluquenson:
That is just the simple truth and nothing but the truth, PDP have tried a lot but all to no avail, am very anxious & waiting for the deal day to witness how PDP will be defeated gallantly.
stop dreaming
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by brainchild78(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
babadee1:

Nobody has taken Buhari to court yet for anything. All the noise is just being made online and in newspapers. If PDP is sure of their case they should take Buhari to court with immediate effect and disgrace him for perjury and certificate forgery. If they don't take Buhari to court then they are the ones telling lies all along.
a group of concerned lawyers have already instituted an action against buhari. so lets await the outcome instead of ranting. cheers
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Champele(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
I dont know why people of great 21st century still talking about one old man wey don suppose die.all the people he ruled are all dead because his government know nothing about economy.Buharam no even get email address,he dont have anything great named after him even a Federal Uniersity. He should be ashamed of him self,still living life he didnt create when in power.i wish him death soon.i not wicked O!.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Gbemini(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samchelsea:
APC and their cohorts milking people dry since time immemorial.
Meanwhile this super lawyers are already in Abuja for the forged certificate case
So this are the main Lawyers in your Village?
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by emilyjonny77: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
just before I looked at the check four $8111 , I accept that my mom in-law woz realey earning money in their spare time at there computar. . there neighbour haz done this 4 less than thirteen months and resantly repayed the mortgage on there home and got Lancia . Visit This Link........................w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bsy­­e­­l­­p.c­­o­­m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip / Ganduje Visits Rival Kano APC State Chairperson, Ahmadu Danzago / Buhari Sacks NDDC Sole Administrator, Effiong Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.