Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (17621 Views)

BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by gen2briz(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Signs of how they will rule if ( God forbid ) they win. You promise #5,000 to 25,000,000 poor Nigerians, free food for school children, create jobs, bla bla bla, yet you can't raise campaign money.
BEGGING FROM BEGGARS. I call this : Internet Scam.

Internet scam better pass physical immgration scam.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Mc4larin post=30226377][/quote]

... I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my
certificates.
Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post
jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos. Who knows anybody
may request for it.
If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his
certificate who am i?
If you are lucky enough to still have your
secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it...
Who knows, any clueless person can ask for it!
So currently, i'm searching for the sharpener i used in
Nursery 2...
What about you??...
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by philips70(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Champele:
I dont know why people of great 21st century still talking about one old man wey don suppose die.all the people he ruled are all dead because his government know nothing about economy.Buharam no even get email address,he dont have anything great named after him even a Federal Uniersity. He should be ashamed of him self,still living life he didnt create when in power.i wish him death soon.i not wicked O!.

I bet you must have killed both of your parents. Evil child.

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Why can't PDP leave Buhari alone?
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by iphanyiuma(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
We need change, we want change, buhari is bringing change.....abi buhari na conductor way they find change!!!!
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by muktarmtt(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Shame on PDP u will never never stop d wing of change no matter hw hard u try it will never work NIGERIA already decide nd i decide change
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by baybeeboi: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2015
the begging continues....
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Samchelsea(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Gbemini:
So this are the main Lawyers in your Village?
trained lawyers for that matter grin
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by mustymatic(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Most people I know supporting Jonathan
are doing so either out of self-interest or
fear of the APC. Because we all know he
has failed.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by arresa: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:
APC will still lose

And Buhari will go to jail for perjury and forgery.

And as usual den go fail and you go find another nonsense to latch on to.... You people really need to get a life...
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Ogungbemisegun: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Dee60:
PDP losing all the way.

That is the result of impunity. Treating citizens like they dont matter. Hiring 'attack dogs' to abuse and insult the people. Having billions of dollars unaccounted for. Lying to us for more than 2 weeks that Chibok was a scam. Devaluing the Naira irresponsibly.

This is the result of your 'I dont give a damn' stance.

Be wiser next time.
and bragging they will rule Nigeria for the next fifty years!
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Ogungbemisegun: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Champele:
I dont know why people of great 21st century still talking about one old man wey don suppose die.all the people he ruled are all dead because his government know nothing about economy.Buharam no even get email address,he dont have anything great named after him even a Federal Uniersity. He should be ashamed of him self,still living life he didnt create when in power.i wish him death soon.i not wicked O!.
your mom would be ashamed of you for this comment!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Shame on clueless kleptos! #change!
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by fxskye: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2015
tdayof:
Another allegation will soon come up meanwhile....

Lol.....laugh. PDP creating comedy since PEJ became president

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Hudman: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:
APC will still lose

And Buhari will go to jail for perjury and forgery.

Watin you dey talk. Dude we should not be blind or act dumb. You sef know say Buhari don win , I have accepted it. I think you should do same. Boss good luck, Na you use ur own hand error.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by yomanovic: 5:20am On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
We just wish the courts can use this alacrity to expedite action on buhari's perjury...

This is the more reasons PDP is losing it. You have all only concentrated on defaming Buhari and its very clear to see. Nigerians are no longer docile though. And we told you already that 'if Buhari presents NEPA bill as his certificate, we'll vote for him'.

Meanwhile, Canbridge that coordinated the said certificate examination has proved your insinuations wrong but you people won't campaign for yourselves but Buhari.

Na why Sambo go North go tell Hausas that thay should not vote for Buhari because his vp candidate is a Pastor and has over 5000 churches. Is that not an abysmal thinking? To be realistic, pdp cannot take Nigeria anywhere. They will only make Nigerians poorer.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by ichidodo: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2015
yomanovic:
[s]

This is the more reasons PDP is losing it. You have all only concentrated on defaming Buhari and its very clear to see. Nigerians are no longer docile though. And we told you already that 'if Buhari presents NEPA bill as his certificate, we'll vote for him'.

Meanwhile, Canbridge that coordinated the said certificate examination has proved your insinuations wrong but you people won't campaign for yourselves but Buhari.

Na why Sambo go North go tell Hausas that thay should not vote for Buhari because his vp candidate is a Pastor and has over 5000 churches. Is that not an abysmal thinking? To be realistic, pdp cannot take Nigeria anywhere. They will only make Nigerians poorer.[/s]
If you like vote winch,not my problem...
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Skoopy(m): 6:05am On Jan 29, 2015
It is seemingly obvious NCC is just another tool in the hands of GEJ.

As president, GMB will ensure constitution amendment to ensure political office holders resign before recontesting elections. This will ensure all parties involve have equal access to facilities of choice for the said purpose.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by kayoday(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2015
brainchild78:
a group of concerned lawyers have already instituted an action against buhari. so lets await the outcome instead of ranting. cheers
Why concerned lawyers?...I expected FFK or PDP to sue Buhari themselves.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by zizibabe1(f): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2015
You missed it big time in this your biased narrative.Who first asked muslims to vote only for muslims? It was Buhari,so why is he now running around churches lookong for holy communion to take and you here his under dog is asking us not to consider religion when casting our votes.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by thunder74(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2015
orinocopulse:
Some hope in the Judiciary. For how long can they stay neutral though?
Hope when and if Judiciary/courts disqualify GMB, you will still maintain that Judiciary is neutral?
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by emeka2847: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
why are PDP afraid of GMB
They have seen that it is no longer about GMB alone. They know that it is now about Nigeria
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by orinocopulse: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
thunder74:

Hope when and if Judiciary/courts disqualify GMB, you will still maintain that Judiciary is neutral?

Yes, if I am convinced that they've adhered strictly to the constitution.
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by hikmojj(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
VOTE BUHARI.....VOTE Nigerians' FUTURE

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by joe4christ(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Mc4larin:
A guy picks up a girl in a bar, takes her home and they started getting along in d dark. He started sucking her boobs n milk came out, he stopped n asked,''hey are u nursing a baby''?she says that wasn't my nipple. its a boil....

Guy, confess Jor, it seems you are the guy in question...
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Shittuakeem(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Say no to enemy of change, in change we believe

sai Febuhari.........can wait to see victory
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Saib4Jesus: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
I am beginning to think that there is something fishing about Mr. President's age, looking at his biography at the government official site http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-07-53/president-goodluck-jonathan you will see that they technically omitted when he started Primary and secondary school, with this I think it is worthy digging!
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Burger01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
philips70:

I bet you must have killed both of your parents. Evil child.
Lolcheesy
Re: Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform by Burger01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
amaraudo:

you are very stupid
C'mon, don't be silly. The guy is right you know.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch / PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.