Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU (32774 Views)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by Tonason: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by micrep3030(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Medical personnel don't do PhD tell DAT assu man to keep quit
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by tk4rd: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Let him swear an affidavit that he has the certificate naa.. Chickena #CaseClosed.
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by armadeo(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2015
http://www.profjohnobafunwa.com/biography

Take a look at the qualifications of this man they are saying has no PhD.

I understand why he said that he won't answer them because he knows people will dig and be shocked at what they find.

The guy nack lawyer join.

All those people asking for PhD do they have 25% of this.
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by armadeo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
bayulll01:
That's cheap politics,Obafunwa is an erudite personnel in the medical world,he did when in Lasuth before he became the VC so those Assu members should buried their head in shame,a simple research on wiki will tell them all they need to know,Jona has infiltrated our society with clueeleesness

I am baffled at the issue of PhD. Isn't that a doctoral certificate.

Obafunwa people need to Google his name and see his qualifications after all they all have mb to be posting thrash without researching facts.
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by armadeo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anticabal:

You asked the right question, you don't need PhD to treat patient, PhD is not a professional title, BUT YOU NEED A PHD TO LECTURE IN THE UNIVERSITY. Simple logic! You only validated my claims.
You guys won't tolerate a non-physician to head hospitals but you want to head Hospitals and Universities without PhD but fellowship diplomas. What nonsense.

Who said you need a PhD to lecture in a university. Many lecturers have masters degree and some have PhD in view. I put it to you that a PhD isn't necessary to be a lecturer.

Look at your dept do all the lecturers have PhDs are that all doctors of philosophy?
Re: LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
wetin i do una? grin cry
lol,u did nofin,bt na certificate scandal period we dey ni

See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence" / Current Affairs Questions And Answers For 1960 Till Date