Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You (5238 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guys, Here Are The 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You [must Read] / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

really?how do you know its past my bedtime? Did you check my location at all? undecided
(汉 字/漢字; 字/漢字;
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
enegod lool na drunkeness cause am. Thnk God say u slap me. Ewwww vomits out d kiss
grin ok, I forgive u

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Enegod:
(汉 字/漢字; 字/漢字;
lol fair enough
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:38am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

lol fair enough
wink
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Maximus17(m): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
All these 10 naira list

Well it's nice! cheesy, if you do all that, i'll always think about you grin, especially if you kiss me, i'll think about your lips grin
mmmuuaahhh...hope the tenderness of ma lips remains in your medulla cool
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Maximus17(m): 4:33am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
Dont be desperate, needy, blablah, be a challenge? Okay, watch me leave you
then u haven't met he who could play the game masterfully
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol u too like kiss. Oya take it kiss
thank you wink
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Maximus17:
mmmuuaahhh...hope the tenderness of ma lips remains in your medulla cool
no, it will not remain in my medulla tongue
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by eckersley: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:
Nice. Buts its not always about the money. I onced had two guys before. One a working class matured guy and a spender,the other a student(akaikpo) I went for the student because I liked him more then.

Lolllllzzz.How I regreted that action though.That guy was soooooo mature. cry cry. I W H back.
BUSTED
The saying is indeed true

The highest bidder gets the pu.nani
*Where is the love by Black Eyed Peas playing in d bkground*
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by flowjoe: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2015
I agree with the Op
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Padi mi if e no b am, den wetin e be??
Cutehector4u:
its not all abt the money.
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Padi mi if e no b am, den wetin e be??
lol come closer make I whisper am to ur ears. grin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
farano:
Na lie jor grin
iffahiya sey farano no ........ mak take leg waka.. smiley
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
gmacnoms:
I no no how many tyms we wan tell dem..... Jst hav d moni, dats all. Shuuuuuuuu, I aff tayad to te u pple
me don evun talk taya sef bt dem no wan gree

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol come closer make I whisper am to ur ears. grin
meat don dey hungry u abii, no b my ear u go c at all. #tearingbetterrace
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
meat don dey hungry u abii, no b my ear u go c at all. #tearingbetterrace
gerrout lol
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
gerrout lol
me wey don gotout since ke.. grin grin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by lexton(f): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
lyrical:
[b][/b][i][/i]

so u dae find traffic to ur blog.........iffahear
Dude try get brain ☺k♠♈, this is not for. Traffic this is simply for fun..... Jux read and feel free 2 add urs ...... I nor no y sum nigerians no day lik mak dia fellow bro or sis progress in life.....
@ least sum ppl here. Wud av learnt a fin or 2 frm this post!!!!! So dude abeg jux go hug transformer!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Boll2010: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
this girl is strange and goofy at the same time gringrin but wait if you leave where you dey go? Like say she nogo eventually sit on dick,you dey form shakara! Carry your half parted bushy ass from here jawe#oniranu grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
me wey don gotout since ke.. grin grin
lol go to mummy
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Boll2010:
this girl is strange and goofy at the same time gringrin but wait if you leave where you dey go? Like say she nogo eventually sit on dick,you dey form shakara! Carry your half parted bushy ass from here jawe#oniranu grin
wtf are you saying? Cant one find a decent guy on nl?
Cant you say something without insulting and been dirty while at it?
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yea broda absence,n learn nt 2 luv her 2much
Rapmoney:
Nice one Op...I like that aspect of not being clingy, needy and desperate. When a guy is desperate, he becomes a despiradogrin . To add to your post, ma guy, a man needs to use absence to create respect and dignity sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Rapmoney(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigo93:
Yea broda absence,n learn nt 2 luv her 2much

Correct man! U dey enter class cheesy
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
lol,there are many girls nau.If u leave, he will still find happiness in anoda, the he deletes ur noombaa grin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigo93:
lol,there are many girls nau.If u leave, he will still find happiness in anoda, the he deletes ur noombaa grin

same for me
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

same for me
cool.Btw u beautiful.
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigo93:
cool.Btw u beautiful.
smiley
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Rapmoney(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
sooooooo true

Na una go first shout 'so true' but na una go first still vex wen the guy follow most of the things the Op mentioned here angry
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Boll2010: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

wtf are you saying? Cant one find a decent guy on nl?
Cant you say something without insulting and been dirty while at it?
oniranugrin you still dey speak oyinbo like say you no get nigeria parentgrin if you dey find decent guys dem dey yabaleft! Koranu e logrin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:
Nice. Buts its not always about the money. I onced had two guys before. One a working class matured guy and a spender,the other a student(akaikpo) I went for the student because I liked him more then.

Lolllllzzz.How I regreted that action though.That guy was soooooo mature. cry cry. I W H back.

And you just said "its not all about the money" how contradictory your post is
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Boll2010:
oniranugrin you still dey speak oyinbo like say you no get nigeria parentgrin if you dey find decent guys dem dey yabaleft! Koranu e logrin
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is This? (photo) / He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / Today's Payout In Pictures.($$$)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.