Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment (28504 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Vado:

But that's just a conjecture bro, not a known fact. I prefer facts to mere assumptions.

Where is the conjecture? that lifting the veil will reveal his level of interest in the business?

Let's see the Form CAC 7 of JK Pharma.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by adadadon(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Where is the conjecture? that lifting the veil will reveal his level of interest in the business?

sounds like a lawyer....
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by thunder74(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Show us a copy of such letter post dated that you once received from LASG..

Why are we having those faint lines above and below the perforations on the letter?

You don't need to be a genius to know this letter is fake!
Find below some of the notices I received for my clients. You will also notice that the contents of the letters are not the same but signed by the same person.
Please permit me to cover the names and addresses of my clients to protect their identities. You understand, I guess? client - lawyer relationship.
CC
itetemi
Aspireahead
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Ephemmm: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
nigerianvenom pos31267:

dont u see how empty u sound?
so he can afford to pay taxes on his residential apartment but cant pay for taxes owed by his firm?
most of u are just too myopic.

when last did tinubu paid his taxes?

If he can quickly publish the appreciation letter meant for his private residence like this, Why can't he publish the one meant for his company too to clear the air.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Vado(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Well, if the form confirms your point, it would come as a surprise to me too. But what if it's actually as stated by JK, would that make Fash a petty & bitter administrator?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by itetemi: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
thunder74:

Find below some of the notices I received for my clients. You will also notice that the contents of the letters are not the same but signed by the same person.
Please permit me to cover the names and addresses of my clients to protect their identities. You understand, I guess? client - lawyer relationship.
CC
itetemi
Aspireahead
Mynd44

they are doctored as well................................will all of them have just 30th of January 2015.is that the only date for all letters from mr ayo gbeleyi office. a supposed post dated letter of appreciation will not be signed by mr ayo gbeleyi.
its an appreciation letter please, there isn't any need for post dating it.

pdp paid agents.....................

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by IgrigiMercenery: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2015
reborn1:

[s]Moses, the date on the letter is 30th Jan. Lolzzzz. Scam alert.[/s]

**grins** Why the noise, close your stained teeth. **LOLS**
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Vado:

Well, if the form confirms your point, it would come as a surprise to me too. But what if it's actually as stated by JK, would that make Fash a petty & bitter administrator?

No....

It would just give us a fair idea of how the person that hopes to run the affairs of Lagos cannot even enforce good corporate governance and social responsibility on an entity that he owns a substantial interest.

More like "Lagosians shine your eyes" alarm bell.

I prefer this type of dirt than the certificate dirt been thrown at GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by samnaija: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2015
so many children on naira land. most appreciation letter on land use charge and notice is post dated. pikins plenty for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by reborn1: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Why the noise, close your stained teeth. **LOLS**
[/s]

Your mother is the one making noise. I dont take you serious cos all you do is shout and waste people's time with your noise and spit splashing. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by lovelife206(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Promhize:

Did your brain miss the part where he said he has left the company since 2006 and the government has record of this?

So any issue of evading tax would be for his personal residence and that has been squashed also

Well I'm not surprise ?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Vado(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

No....

I would just give us a fair idea of how the person that hopes to run the affairs of Lagos cannot even enforce good corporate governance and social responsibility on an entity that he owns a substantial interest.

More like "Lagosians shine your eyes" alarm bell.

I prefer this type of dirt than the certificate dirt been thrown at GMB.

Alright, no probs. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by unitysheart(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
derbywarls:
Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing.Look at the date of the letter,30th Jan 2015.maybe I'm in the wrong planet

Is true o. 30 January ke?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by olaric(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
We will never cast our vote for a tax evader in Lagos because that is the main source of LASG source of revenue and when the Governor himself is a tax defaulter it will be difficult for him to implement the tax law and punish the defaulters like him.

And just what has the present government in Lagos achieved with the huge revenue it generates from Taxes and Levies these past 16 years? Erecting Toll Gate in Lekki and asking the masses to pay, refusing to build houses that the poor can afford, constructing roads in select areas to the detriment of other citizens, etc.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by OAUTemitayo: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2015
He still claims to be the Managing Director of Jay Kay Pharmaceuticals on his personal Website.
Vado:
The company is not even Agbaje's anymore, you people should read and not just skim through. He's not obliged to the company, he's doing fine on his property tax. Fashola has been petty in this election season. I don't feel that.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by bamidele029: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
He still claims to be the Managing Director of Jay Kay Pharmaceuticals on his personal Website.

Jimi Agbaje just implicated himself, I just checked his personal website too and saw that he put there that he is the managing Directir of the pharmacy yet he us now flaming he has not been involved in the running of the pharmacy since 2006 angry
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by OAUTemitayo: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2015
That goes to tell you that PDP is a fraudulent party. Anything good cannot come out of PDP.
Jimi Agbaje the fraudster.
bamidele029:

Jimi Agbaje just implicated himself, I just checked his personal website too and saw that he put there that he is the managing Directir if the pharmacy yet he us now flaming he has not been involved in the running of the pharmacy since 2006 angry

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

Did you actually believe that bullshyteee that he is no longer involved in the affairs of the company?

That was just to distance himself from the land use charge mess.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by bamidele029: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Did you actually believe that bullshyteee that he is no longer involved in the affairs of the company?

That was just to distance himself from the land use charge mess.

Now he has implicated himself further , he has been caught lying and there is evidence to support that . So not only did his company default in paying taxes he has compounded issues by lying about his relationship with the pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
bamidele029:

Now he has implicated himself further , he has been caught lying and there is evidence to support that . So not only did his company default in paying taxes he has compounded issues by lying about his relationship with the pharmacy

That is the type of man that want to govern Lagos....well I'm not exactly disappointed...PDP is not known to produce outstanding materials.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by thunder74(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
itetemi:

they are doctored as well................................will all of them have just 30th of January 2015.is that the only date for all letters from mr ayo gbeleyi office. a supposed post dated letter of appreciation will not be signed by mr ayo gbeleyi.
its an appreciation letter please, there isn't any need for post dating it.

pdp paid agents.....................
Let me explain what you dont know to you.
Those letters are already in their system. The only thing they change is the addresses and the Owners' names. To further help you, I will scan copies from previous years to you. I dont know what to tell you again since you have made up your mind but please take note that everybody is not fraudulent as you suggested. I have also attached the recent Land Use Charge notice itself to clear your doubt, take special notice of "Date of First Notice".
I am sure with this, you will still complain and if you do, I cant help you further.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by biodunid: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Letter from the future? It's dated January 30, 2015 (tomorrow) but he has had it for some days now he says.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by addey(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Today is 29th January while the letter reads 3oth January 2015.

Did JIMI get the letter post dated?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by bamidele029: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

That is the type of man that want to govern Lagos....well I'm not exactly disappointed...PDP is not known to produce outstanding materials.

Just imagine, I lost respect for him when he started making unguarded statements and now he is lying about his involvement in Jay Kay pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by emiye(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
This is most likely a forged document. Date on document is January 30, 2015.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by gaph38: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Governments don't send feedbacks about a company to the house of the owners. They address and send it to the company directly.

This is for his private residence. Mr. Agbaje should not try to lie
Agbaje quit the company. Can you tell what year the company stop paying tax? Is it before or after Abgaje left?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by mko2005: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:
This letter is for his private residence and not his company Jay Kay pharmacy. You people should not attempt to lie.

If this is for the company, it will be addressed to the company and their address will be there. They should bring the one for the company out.

Stop the deceit, we are not biting!!!
Myopism is ur case ! ''Although he founded JayKay Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Agbaje left the directorship of the company in 2006, and this is on record with the state. He is no longer involved in the running of the company. And today, he is not even an Executive Director.
Agbaje as a person has got no bizness with Jaykay Pharmacy

God help us

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Aiyekooto: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
Dated 30th January 2015, abeg what is today's date?

Abi o! Thought I was the only one that saw the abracadabra. Dem never reach anywhere dem don dey doctor document.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by OAUTemitayo: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
His website stated otherwise. He is still the managing director of the company according to his personal website.
mko2005:

Myopism is ur case ! ''Although he founded JayKay Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Agbaje left the directorship of the company in 2006, and this is on record with the state. He is no longer involved in the running of the company. And today, he is not even an Executive Director.
Agbaje as a person has got no bizness with Jaykay Pharmacy

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Lanretoye(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
post dated letter of commendation...E be like something dey worry this OP self.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by calculusx(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Those that has been paying taxes in Lagos will know that such letter is sent to ALL Tax Payers in Lagos. I Will verify the date on my own copy as I paid mine last week.

Meanwhile,what fashola said was in respect to JayKay's Pharmacy and not Agbaje's residence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Buhari Seeks Fearless Judges to try looters / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.