Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. (764 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by dlux: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2015
All one reads about these days in our beloved romance section is why sex? Guyz & sex, must there be sex? Noticed its often ladies of the early 20s class that bears this mindset the most. Now its cool to have male friends, visa viz but define it clearly. Stop leading us on, visiting a male friend in odd hours, being all alone in his room/your room, turning him on, giving hope, making him your problem solver (esp cash) & expect him not to make a move. Its no payback for good deeds but if he's nice & worth it please, the least u can do is fork him. Sex won't change anything if you're both matured, if u can't then please meet in open places only. I think you ladies enjoy the drama. 9ja babes na deem get this bad orientation the most. Try SA, Ghanian or ladies from other parts of the world. Very blunt & getting down aint no ish. If you're just friends they tell u straight up without fear of losing the company, aid or stuffs they gain from u. I TIRE. If say we fit, we guyz will just lockup for a year. Let's see lesbianism in full maturity or if you ladies can exist alone sef. We are ever ready sex driven beings. Take it or leave it.
Re: Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by dapsy4u2(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2015
dlux:
All one reads about these days in our beloved romance section is why sex? Guyz & sex, must there be sex? Noticed its often ladies of the early 20s class that bears this mindset the most. Now its cool to have male friends, visa viz but define it clearly. Stop leading us on, visiting a male friend in odd hours, being all alone in his room/your room, turning him on, giving hope, making him your problem solver (esp cash) & expect him not to make a move. Its no payback for good deeds but if he's nice & worth it please, the least u can do is fork him. Sex won't change anything if you're both matured, if u can't then please meet in open places only. I think you ladies enjoy the drama. 9ja babes na deem get this bad orientation the most. Try SA, Ghanian or ladies from other parts of the world. Very blunt & getting down aint no ish. If you're just friends they tell u straight up with fear of losing the company, aid or stuffs they gain from u. I TIRE. If say we fit, we guyz will just lockup for a year. Let's see lesbianism in full maturity or if you ladies can exist alone sef. We are ever ready sex driven beings. Take it or leave it.

So what are you saying or driving at exactly
Re: Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by dlux: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Its plain for any sane person to read & digest. There are suggestions & facts real men can relate with.
Re: Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by Tymax(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Some ladies want to eat their cake and have it; leading guys on and crying foul. They would never state this rule until they've collected substantial amounts of money and gifts and when they guy begins to make a move in tandem with his natural urges they act surprised and disappointed. Scam.

State your stand on sex early in a relationship. Adults know that relationships may involve sex so ladies should not claim ignorance. Declare your disposition on the matter before chopping money.
Re: Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by dapsy4u2(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
dlux:
I thought I was an insane person to read & digest. But later realised there are suggestions & facts real mean (men) can relate with.
Re: Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. by dlux: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
@dapsy4u2: My brother it seems you're so jobless u spend time derailing threads instead of making meaningful contributions. Must be a pussy nigga. One controlled by his female(s). Go play elsewhere. You do not have to accept my ideology but its worse knowing you've got none. People argue to learn or agree.

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together / What A Way To Say I Can't Buy U A VAL Dress! Lol. Pics / I Don't Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.