Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What A Friend!!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Friend!!!!! (5217 Views)

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, / Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Ewuro4: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2015
baby124:

A lot of holy holy church people are very wicked and pretentious. The way they judge, tell lies and attack other women prettier than them is testament. A lot of them are in church every night because of great issues like depression, terrible marriages and mental illness. The biggest devils are right there in church. Some with the mission of hooking big fishes and tithe givers. grin. While armed robbers (the men) are also there to scope out potential victims or scam victims. Plenty professional beggars too in the church.

Gosh
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by baby124: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2015
grin
Ewuro4:
shocked shocked shocked 'church friends'= Wolves in sheep's skin.. This is how most of yous born again sisters /brothers deceive people with your fake lives.

What has her home town gotta do with this, or na only ijebu den dey do Jazz? Rubbish and ingredients angry
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Ewuro4: 1:05am On Jan 30, 2015
baby124:
grin

Like seriously.. I'm grossly pissed. And to think she's here with the aim to trash ijebu folks is even more annoying.

They should be renamed "Dangerous Estate Friends" cheesy Cool husbands eating Efo riro dey go grin I don't pity their mommas ..foolish people lapapo
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 4:12am On Jan 30, 2015
You've said it all.

On the other hand too, some good men still end up with wives like these who listen to bad friends and end up using juju to try manipulate the man even when he's not a bad husband.

Just that they want to have total control over them in everything.

There's nothing I hate more than juju gist. So archaic and dark it irritates me. Tufia!
Sophyrocks:
Na wa o!! You see what all these men cause for their wives? They turn their wives to either praying dummies praying holy ghost fire against girls while they roam about freely with wh0res or they turn them to witches patronising wizards to manipulate them. Why did these men get married? Why cant these men just do what is right and take care of their families? Why cnt they keep their third legs in check and be faithful? Men like that are prone to being pawns of manipulation and witchcraft but do they know? No o. its their right to cheat bla bla bla bla. See am na. 500k came out from a supposedly broke man with the help of jazz!! I am sure the man spends heaven and earth on the numerous girls he carries that was why he got broke often. Op wan join her church friend. And Na church una dey attend o. Una dey listen to sermons for church so? una dey read una bible for there so? How can you slave for God and then slave for demons? How? Thats the hypocrisy with Nigerians and their overzealousness in religion. Mixing of black magic with christianity. Half hearted worship of God!!

Op, you are a christian abi? you know deep down that what you are about to do is witchcraft, a sin against God. You know that right? Whatever you face with your husband should be sorted between you two. If only people understand this marriage they are pressurising people to rush into, all these problems will reduce. You and your husband should go for counselling and avoid that church friend of yours at all cost. You can exchange greetings but keep your distance. your friend wont kill you for refusing. simply tell her your conscience wont allow you do it.

For you to think of using jazz to make your husband love you means something is wrong with the foundation of your marriage. I hope it wasnt an arranged marriage or a forced one. You cannot force your husband to love you if he never loved you in the 1st place. Love comes naturally. Communicate your concerns with your husband. Communication is key. it should not be taken for granted. Imbibe communication in your marriage and stop sharing your problems with other women unless they are counsellors. its not every advice you get that you must follow. Learn to sieve information you get from people.

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2015
OP shey if the babalawo didn't ask you to bring all those disgusting things, you would have done it eh?
Had it been he told you to bring only 5k for the witchcraft medicine you would have gone ahead to do it. Your only turn off was the poo request and Pubic hair ish.

If not these disgusting things he asked you to bring,by now your husband would be under the influence of black magic. Right?
Dear lord cry

If you feel so bad about the marriage, why are you there?
Why not leave?
If I talk now they will say I'm supporting divorce.

God knows the day it becomes bad enough that juju will be the answer,I'd rather leave with only bathroom slippers on my feet than go to the devil just to remain a mrs.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by damiso(f): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Ewuro4:

Like seriously.. I'm grossly pissed. And to think she's here with the aim to trash ijebu folks is even more annoying.
They should be renamed "Dangerous Estate Friends" cheesy Cool husbands eating Efo riro dey go grin I don't pity their mommas ..foolish people lapapo

Alas the ijebu bit that had to be mentioned just clicked to me.

OP angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
damiso:

Alas the ijebu bit that had to be mentioned just clicked to me.
OP angry angry angry angry angry

That's the first thing I noticed. The poster would have had no problem with babas directive if she wasnt worried that it would have an adverse effect on her. If baba had asked for her husbands items she would have rushed to take it but because it was hers she rushed here to get insults for her friend and the friends tribe.
Poster seems to have her mind in diabolical issues a man committed suicide and her mind went to diabolical things yet she seeks to blame a tribe for being diabolical when her mind is right there
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Caman clean ya mouth thereDgrin

Supposing I was a mamalawo and I say bring those things to become a billionaire and enter the Guinness book of records of being the richest woman on earth you no go deep ya hand in side water closet and pack all the issh and look for a mad man or woman's genitals where you go shave all the thick forest bring for the jazz grin

oya lie wink
cococandy:
OP shey if the babalawo didn't ask you to bring all those disgusting things, you would have done it eh?
Had it been he told you to bring only 5k for the witchcraft medicine you would have gone ahead to do it. Your only turn off was the poo request and Pubic hair ish.

If not these disgusting things he asked you to bring,by now your husband would be under the influence of black magic. Right?
Dear lord cry

If you feel so bad about the marriage, why are you there?
Why not leave?
If I talk now they will say I'm supporting divorce.

God knows the day it becomes bad enough that juju will be the answer,I'd rather leave with only bathroom slippers on my feet than go to the devil just to remain a mrs.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Arey! cheesy

Kim shey e.fi dedene ijebu le o grin
aisha2:

That's the first thing I noticed. The poster would have had no problem with babas directive if she wasnt worried that it would have an adverse effect on her. If baba had asked for her husbands items she would have rushed to take it but because it was hers she rushed here to get insults for her friend and the friends tribe.
Poster seems to have her mind in diabolical issues a man committed suicide and her mind went to diabolical things yet she seeks to blame a tribe for being diabolical when her mind is right there
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by soonest(f): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Na wa o!! You see what all these men cause for their wives? They turn their wives to either praying dummies praying holy ghost fire against girls while they roam about freely with wh0res or they turn them to witches patronising wizards to manipulate them. Why did these men get married? Why cant these men just do what is right and take care of their families? Why cnt they keep their third legs in check and be faithful? Men like that are prone to being pawns of manipulation and witchcraft but do they know? No o. its their right to cheat bla bla bla bla. See am na. 500k came out from a supposedly broke man with the help of jazz!! I am sure the man spends heaven and earth on the numerous girls he carries that was why he got broke often. Op wan join her church friend. And Na church una dey attend o. Una dey listen to sermons for church so? una dey read una bible for there so? How can you slave for God and then slave for demons? How? Thats the hypocrisy with Nigerians and their overzealousness in religion. Mixing of black magic with christianity. Half hearted worship of God!!

Op, you are a christian abi? you know deep down that what you are about to do is witchcraft, a sin against God. You know that right? Whatever you face with your husband should be sorted between you two. If only people understand this marriage they are pressurising people to rush into, all these problems will reduce. You and your husband should go for counselling and avoid that church friend of yours at all cost. You can exchange greetings but keep your distance. your friend wont kill you for refusing. simply tell her your conscience wont allow you do it.

For you to think of using jazz to make your husband love you means something is wrong with the foundation of your marriage. I hope it wasnt an arranged marriage or a forced one. You cannot force your husband to love you if he never loved you in the 1st place. Love comes naturally. Communicate your concerns with your husband. Communication is key. it should not be taken for granted. Imbibe communication in your marriage and stop sharing your problems with other women unless they are counsellors. its not every advice you get that you must follow. Learn to sieve information you get from people.

Well said. You have my respect.
As for you op, you better use your tongue to count your teeth. Ask God for forgiveness for even considering the idea. Get busy with your children sunday sch class. Tell 'your friend' your husband has started changing so no need.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Wetin my beloved Setaje carry my eyes come see for here shocked shocked

Things dey sele for this world o angry shocked

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Setaje(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
Wetin my beloved Setaje carry my eyes come see for here shocked shocked

Things dey sele for this world o angry shocked

Hahahhahahhhahahhaha. I just want you to learn from this. kiss

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol I know you're just teasing me but you don't even understand how irritating the imagination is to me.

I hate passionately anything that remotely has anything minute thing to do with african juju/black magic
SAMBARRY:
Caman clean ya mouth thereDgrin

Supposing I was a mamalawo and I say bring those things to become a billionaire and enter the Guinness book of records of being the richest woman on earth you no go deep ya hand in side water closet and pack all the issh and look for a mad man or woman's genitals where you go shave all the thick forest bring for the jazz grin

oya lie wink

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by pickabeau1: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
cococandy:
Lol I know you're just teasing me but you don't even understand how irritating the imagination is to me.

I hate passionately anything that remotely has anything minute thing to do with african juju/black magic

Do you think it exists or not
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
pickabeau1:

Do you think it exists or not
I wouldn't swear it doesn't exist.

But in my opinion it exists in the minds of those who practice it. Color me confused and irritated
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by pickabeau1: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol..ok

Do you think it exists in the civilised world

cococandy:

I wouldn't swear it doesn't exist.

But in my opinion it exists in the minds of those who practice it. Color me confused and irritated
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
lol..ok

Do you think it exists in the civilised world

where's the civilized world in your opinion. That will help me answer you better.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by pickabeau1: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
cococandy:
where's the civilized world in your opinion. That will help me answer you better.

I meant the West
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
pickabeau1:

I meant the West
Well I already said I couldn't swear it doesn't exist that means I can't say it exists either.

I don't know if it exists in the west I.e I don't know if some westerners(not immigrants) believe in such things.

To the best of my knowledge, they are mind tricks played by the smart on the gullible.

But I will make sure to keep my distance from anyone I come across who believes in such.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by pickabeau1: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
cococandy:

Well I already said I couldn't swear it doesn't exist that means I can't say it exists either.

I don't know if it exists in the west I.e I don't know if some westerners(not immigrants) believe in such things.

To the best of my knowledge, they are mind tricks played by the smart on the gullible.

But I will make sure to keep my distance from anyone I come across who believes in such.

ok
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
cococandy:

grin grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by ArewaSweetheart(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
darisgod:
Hi everyone

I Want to share this here so I can get advice give advice.

Ok there is woman in my church or should I say my friend? Her husband is my husband's friend so cos of that we turn out to be "church friends"
We gist about our homes, the good, the bad n the ugly of our homes, sometimes I see her husband with different girls in our estate n some times she tells me everything her husband tells her about my husband when dey hang out.

She's from Ijebu sorry to say that I just ve to!!!!
One day she called me crying that her husband beat her cos she didn't borrow him money to cook that she only made food for herself n the kids, I told her to calm down that men r like that especially if they are broke.
Any othee day she called that she caught her husband on the bed with another girl ...diffrent stories of him noy taking care of the house, told her mine, we shares stories n advice each other.
For like 3weeks she didn't come to church, called her but her numbers were off, I ask from her husband who told me she went to ijebu.

When she got back she called told me her fone was stolen, then she told me we need to talk that we will see on Sunday, so we meet after sunday service, she told me she have one uncle who's an alfa dat he help mix sum concotion she will add to her husband food that will make him luv her "only her" n that he will take care of her n the kids, no more girlfriends n stuffs like that. All she had to do is to make vegetable n add the stuff.
It actually work like she told me, she told me he gave her 500k to go buy her buy clothes n jewelries from kano to start up her business.

I won't like I was interested oo, I told her to gimme the alfa no, seriously who no like better thing.
Then she told me I will give some things that dey will use d concotion that its becos we r friends n she understand what am going thru also in my husband's house but I must promise her I won't tell anybody.

I said I won't tell anyone so she gave me the number, I called the man he told me my friend already call him on my behalf n he ask when will I cum to ijebu with the stuff, I ask him wat stuff dat she didn't tell me anything o.

So he told me I will bring my early morning poo, my left n right finger nails, my left n right toe nails, a little cut of my hair n pubic hair, my armpit hair with N15,000...I was so disgusted that I have to tell him I will call him back that my credit is almost exhausted, I called my friend n told her what the alfa said, she said dats what she use too, I don't want to sound uninterested as per my promise not to tell any one, told her I will do that I will look for money

Mhen am still looking for money oo over 2 months ago I still dey find money.

I had to join the Children class in church so I will be busy n I won't have time for our usual discussion

What should I do?
Should I tell her am not interested anymore, don't want her to feel I will tell my husby abt it?

Lol. This your story reminds me of a hausa song i & my cousins used to sing during our primary sch. days, titled 'the devil doesnt give free gifts'.

What baffles me most is why an enlightened fellow like you (i presume) would even contemplate such in the first place.

Well, i cant think of a better excuse to tell your 'friend' right now sha, but what i very well know is that if you dare allow yourself to get involved in the diabolic act, it will certainly backfire negatively on you someday soon.

So if it means concocting any juicy lie to tell your friend as being the reason for your inability to proceed with the babalawo's instructions (just so that she wont begin to doubt your trust), do it pls.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Babe, abeg gimme that Babalawo number. This man must buy that LR4 2014 model for me. embarassed

Smh grin

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by CoCoLav(f): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Crazy world!!!
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Mintayo(m): 3:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Some women sha, using their hands to do themselves since the day of John the Baptist.
You used jazz on husby, after many many years, jazz comot for husby eyes, he sent you packing and every one tags you a witch, and you live alone for the rest of your days... opari.
Op, for your own good, don't stop being friend with that woman o, or the next jazz will be on you!
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by AWONEYAN(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2015
@OP, please note dat, there is nothin a man receive except he is been given from above. All dis Juju things will have repercusions. The rate of hatred d man will display will be higher than the jazzed love initialy shown.
The best way to earn your husband's love are; be a loving and respectful wife,quiet and gentle spirit, Good and prayerful mother and industrious. Check proverb 31.
I see a deficiency somewhere, the church wich should have been a place of healing and building life now becomes a place of strategic planing for evil and home-destroying acts
God will help His church
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by darisgod(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ummm thanks for ur advice I will avoid her at all cost!

And I will tell her ma husband n I ve settled our rif via family memebers

Thanks
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by maborukoje(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ummm

Dis one gidigan ooo
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by focus7: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Don't you think your so called friend will read this on NL and see you as a betrayal. Well to me you are as guilty as your friend, just that you were irritated at the items involved by now you as well could have jazz your husband. How are we sure if you find another alternative you won't still jazz your husband. Now you come here playing holier than thou.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase / A Weird Igbo Wedding Experience...and Food Brouhaha :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.