Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (45726 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Locapito:
yes. ogogoro.
Lies. Were u there with her?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sodams007(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Francon:
Na wa

SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

A blood sucking Christian for that matter. You guys forget that Muslim voters are even more than Christian voters.

Or you condemn my religion and expect me to vote for you?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Champele(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dont mind them,if he like make them form another boko bahuram take make am two,na for their land e go start and end,make them close bridge na.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by hyfr(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
AmucheJane:
God bless you a million times o. You said my mind, they should divide this country.
God bless u too beauty cool looks like we think alike
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by idiemeh: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Danjuma with all due respect should keep quite if he doesn't have any useful contribution at his age.since when did he begin to comment on national issues?what happened to Buhari's treat and his boko brothers,lie lie mohammed,Amechi,and all the Association of political Criminals comments day in, days out.enough of all these.Born to rule my foot,how can cow be allow to rule over humans? GEJ is the right man till 2019.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by nzeadachie: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
SFSNIPER:

She should go back to school. No different from PEJ.
BUT I THINK TWO OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN BUHARI
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by nzeadachie: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
sodams007:

A blood sucking Christian for that matter. You guys forget that Muslim voters are even more than Christian voters.

Or you condemn my religion and expect me to vote for you?
REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by lozairio(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
This wife of an illiterate with money will just be ranting anyhow as if, if she sees Gen TY danjuma she will be able to rant
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ishiamu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
SFSNIPER:

She should go back to school. No different from PEJ.

As if your educated, swerve
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by SFSNIPER(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
ishiamu:

As if your educated, swerve
Naaah mahn. I'm not educated at all. I just stole a Bsc cert from my VC's office and went straight on to steal my NYSC discharge cert from the DG's office. Currently I'm in the stealing process of my Msc. But one thing is sure, I was smart enough to see her grammatical murders in her post. I also was smart enough to know you are blinded by stupidity to not to see her flaws. A wife to a thief and militant calling out a General? That's hypocrisy. I don't blame neither of you though. I blame the nice man without shoes.
Meanwhile, SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by LarrySogo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See the English someone is dishing out......
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.
Can ur Mother and Father even Speak a good English for up to 30seconds? With your Poverty Stinking Borrow pose Parent...
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by SFSNIPER(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT I THINK TWO OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN BUHARI
I hope you know you were/are thinking under the influence of some radically cheap drugs?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Khd95(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2015
I love ds. Nation like kilode grin

Madame,ya horseband I. Mean husband cheesy threaten war if jona doesn't win pls as a lady wot did u adviced him 2 do abt his stupid insolent nd damnnng public utterance

Nairalnders,c nigerians doesn't deserve democracy cos wee ve abused it lke WTF

Long 2 c d day d MILITARY ill kick out dis agbada wearin potty belly. Crooks 4rm ASO ROCK

Dnt bother 2 like or share,,,,,,,,u can quote me if u want d south_west wind 2 blister u up cool
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by naturemiller: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2015
gbam!!! Na u talk the truth madam
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by bk4lyf(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Madam,,,,, niger Delta is part of nigerian state ooo......dnt forget!!!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by zendy: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
In June 1966, Major Danjuma (as he was then) took troops and sorrounded the Government house Ibadan where the head of state,General Ironsi,was staying as a guest of Lt Colonel Fajuyi (Military Governor of western Nigeria). Danjuma arrested both men and drove them to a Forrest outside Ibadan where he superviced their torture and execution. As this was happening, Lt Muhammadu Buhari along with other Northern officers like Major Murtala Mohamned,Captain Adamu,Captain Garba and co were running around Lagos rounding up all the Soldiers of Eastern origin they could find and executing them. To this day,none of these men (living or dead) has ever answered for committing cold blooded murder. It tells a lot about the Nigerian society that Murtala,Danjuma and Buhari who all committed murder on that day are not only celebrated today but are seen as icons worth emulating. Murtala has an Airport named after him,Danjuma is a Billionaire from the oil of the Delta-people whose leaders he is calling for their arrest and Buhari is vying to become the president. Three killers that are held in high esteem by gaulible Nigerians who choose to be gaulible.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Tintinix: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]

Not to worry, we will not promise to kill you with this comment on our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

.. I wonder if the reverse were the case?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by wilcox(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
How dare you mention that name JESUS in this matter!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
omo, dis woman ugly no be small...watin asari dey look, y hin carry dis baboon monkey for house... well, its seems dey look alike.. i wonder, ao una pikins go look like... nah wah.. Naija ppl, make una shine ur eyes for dis coming election.. Vote your conscience! #gbam# As for me ooo #iHAVEDECIDED#
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Imoy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Etruth:
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is in her comatose state today. Can you substantiate your claim? Where does Mrs Asari work and how much does she earn annually, Mr Account Officer? Do you care about the legitimacy of her livelihood, or you are only after the acct balance, whether or not it is militancy,oil bunkering, kidnapping or robbery? A big pity.

Who be dis one? Who talk to u?

Pipu dey talk, u sef dey follow talk.
Abeg carry ur poverty stricken comment shift commot for my mentions.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ayabdul: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
I won't blame the woman being the number one beneficiary of her husbands militancy . But I knw men like TY won't join issue with some who does not real knw her left to right.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Objektive: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2015
YOU CANNOT SAY THIS JOKE ABOUT THE PROPHET MOHAMMED AND APC WILL ALLOW YOU TO REST. DO NOT USE FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO INSULT OTHER PEOPLES RELIGION.

THE PAPAL BULL IS OUT AND AMNESTY IS ENDING THIS YEAR...................READ BETWEEN THE LINES

sucess001:
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Objektive: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
if PROPHET MOHAMMED was PDP flagbearer, APC would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Objektive: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2015
TY WAS ILLITERATE WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT AND SIGNED THE ABURI ACCORD. SHE WAS BETTER THAN HIM EVEN WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT.....................NOW HE OWNS 7 OIL WELLS IN THE NIGER DELTA AND THESE GUYS WILL SHOW HIM PEPPER.............AND THEY ARE SAYING IT WITHOUT FEAR!!! WE DEY KAMPE...

ayabdul:
I won't blame the woman being the number one beneficiary of her husbands militancy . But I knw men like TY won't join issue with some who does not real knw her left to right.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by enomakos(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
theo yakubu danjuma shall still be in prison cos he is a killer
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Rajjah(f): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]
well said.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by shady16: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by nicholasilechie(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
want to make 20-100 dollar in a day just by clicking on the net while relaxed in your room then call me for mor
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by simpleseyi: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
How market na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.