Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (45279 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by michaelsmi: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
u have said it all bro....but, which school u go?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

Mr man, who told you she never went to school, yes you worked for your money, dats is what is expected of you, or do you want to go stealing? Who told you she got wealth via militancy, this is a common wealth in her backyard, it is like telling someone that has a large river bank @ his backyard to use saliva to be having is bath, loook here everyman don wise up now ooooh
Lol......so because am from naija delta,make I join struggle for oil?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ogene007: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
lexxwiz:
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school,
I will still vote for Buhari.

Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before

Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only

Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.

Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old

Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.

Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,

Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink,

Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck,

Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone, ‪#IhaveDecidedtoVoteBuhariOsinbajo‬...

Join me if u truly desire a beta Nigeria
"Unearthing Lasting
This goes to show that you have also taken a full dose of the extremist poison that your Jihadist 'messiah' has delivered to his moronic followers.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]

And how he was getting people High with wine. grin
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by bighuntenter: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
. You used Jesus' name now nobody talk. Is that not freedom of speech. But let someone else use the OTHER name now, then the heavens will fall. There is God indeed.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:

Lol......so because am from naija delta,make I join struggle for oil?

dey der na, express go leave u.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by neocortex: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:

If anybody in your family can be as famous as Buhari's daughter,I wont ridicule you with this reply.

Do you know that you can become famous than the "beauty without thought" if you strap explosives to your body and head to Aso rock ?

3 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

dey der na, express go leave u.
Lol.....funny geezer.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Amack(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc members and supporter's are all boko haram. PDP members and supporter's are all militant.

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ChristineC: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Issokay!

That Danjuma fellow tho, smh! A lot of people got rich doing nothing, absolutely nothing.

Nigeria my country *sigh*
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
she-diot..ijs
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by natila: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
lexxwiz:
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school,

Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before

Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only

Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.

Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old

Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.

Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,

Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink,

Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck,

Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone, ‪#IhaveDecidedtoVoteBuhariOsinbajo‬...

Join me if u truly desire a beta Nigeria
"Unearthing Lasting

Do you all the arguments given above are the same one a suicide bomber going to his death will alter if advised not to proceed ?

Take your own stand not those of the online crowds.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Etruth: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Did I just read "did he ASKED
Dss......."? "Did the general ASKED
Dss......" Hmmmm. Ma, I
understand your oil thief husband
has a university. Pls, go back to 100
level, and take your classmate, PEJ
along. Till then, just keep shut for
your own good.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ishiamu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
shiki:

Who's talking? ....empty drum. Who's Muhahidat, a player, which club those she play for? .....never heard of her

Senseless lousy comment, get a sense
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sermonjotters: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
[/size]
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Etruth: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Imoy:

Who be fish seller?

She is richer than all the pipu in ur village.

Don't take it personal bro, we re talking fact here.
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is in her comatose state today. Can you substantiate your claim? Where does Mrs Asari work and how much does she earn annually, Mr Account Officer? Do you care about the legitimacy of her livelihood, or you are only after the acct balance, whether or not it is militancy,oil bunkering, kidnapping or robbery? A big pity.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by romioray: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:

Please learn to give reverence to that name, it is the name of a Deity.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Mentcee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]
Stewpid post. Your bloody mind is made up against PDP and its christian presidential candidate. Or how the hell was your veiled antagony directed only at christians and pastors together with the equally crazy allusion to borrowing from a northerner and spending money in a muslim country! In your deeply bigoted mind, imams and muslims cannot and do not preach along religious lines; no single word for muslims or their preachers. You see your life! APC which you obviously belong to is evil and out to kill this country thro the instrumentality, prodding and schemings of the lying, klepto squint eyed druggist a.k.a thievnubu!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by babsf: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
it seems lyk she lost her senses.....do u think nigeria or northers can not survive without oil??..........

foolish woman wen men talks women listen........u better listen because even d so call guys dat u call men in niger delta can nt be heard up....

And d so call niger delta president dat u call ur man, wat hv he done to u pple and to d nigerians as a whole,,,,,go n search woman....

jonathan has fail and we ll vote him out....nt because he is a niger delta man but because he fail us......

EverestdeBliu:
Does she drink?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by uchemelvin(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Madam only your english has made my day,you are clearly an unaldultrated illitrate.No be only "asked" na Regina askia
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See the English someone is dishing out......
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.

At least she is till better than Zahra Buhari who school in one of London best schools but cant still speak good english
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
kaycid77:

At least she is till better than Zahra Buhari who school in one of London best schools but cant still speak good english
Whatever suits you mahn.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even the wife of the millitant, by God's grace Nigeria will be restored from next month, everyting will Change from corruption to good governance. I will see how some people who steal Nigeria will be running
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by fanex: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Saddam (Iraq), Gadaffi (Liybia), mubarrack(Egypt) why do you think they were wiped out? forget that thing Nigerian Government paid millions of dollars to the international oil companies for that disruption. Go n see the security already mounted near these blocks. we all go dey ere now... wait and see. the interests in these blocks are worth more to these ppl than the lives of everyone in Nigeria. i few clowns with hand held guns disrupting business of ppl with fighter planes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga lets be real now.
AroOkigbo:

Bro na lie!
Niger Delta militants will do it and nothing will happen. Have you forgotten so soon when they nearly brought production to less than a half?
Did amnesty come out of fun?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Forwetinnah: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:

And if Satan was an APC flag bearer they would have Presented him as the Messiah who is to come..shioor? Can any good thing come out of the APC??
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by darlingboyz: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is GEJ waiting for before he will restore our oil well from danjuma..in fact we want Niger delta republic
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Forwetinnah: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
fanex:
Saddam (Iraq), Gadaffi (Liybia), mubarrack(Egypt) why do you think they were wiped out? forget that thing Nigerian Government paid millions of dollars to the international oil companies for that disruption. Go n see the security already mounted near these blocks. we all go dey ere now... wait and see. the interests in these blocks are worth more to these ppl than the lives of everyone in Nigeria. i few clowns with hand held guns disrupting business of ppl with fighter planes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga lets be real now.

Where the fighter planes when MEND been dey perform? International interest ko, Nigeria interest nii??
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by berryblaze5(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mama Carry Go Na The Egede You Yan So
....Nothing Dey Sup ...
No Mind The Idiots
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Etruth:
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is in her comatose state today. Can you substantiate your claim? Where does Mrs Asari work and how much does she earn annually, Mr Account Officer? Do you care about the legitimacy of her livelihood, or you are only after the acct balance, whether or not it is militancy,oil bunkering, kidnapping or robbery? A big pity.

Please do me a favor and ask your thieving allies in the North and West those questions. I'm waiting for Buhari's reply 1st

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by darlingboyz: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
babsf:
it seems lyk she lost her senses.....do u think nigeria or northers can not survive without oil??..........

foolish woman wen men talks women listen........u better listen because even d so call guys dat u call men in niger delta can nt be heard up....

And d so call niger delta president dat u call ur man, wat hv he done to u pple and to d nigerians as a whole,,,,,go n search woman....

jonathan has fail and we ll vote him out....nt because he is a niger delta man but because he fail us......
Mumu if u say nortnerners go fit do without our oil....make una try am

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
War is looming in Nigeria. War drums from all angles, and you guys are happy saying she is good to go with her statements. If Jonathan wins or Buhari either side is ready to war. Terrible.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by omolami: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ride on madam,i support you and your husband for all your threats,but plse make it happen to teach them lessons,no section of d country,has d monopoly of troubles.Danjuma is living in d past,he thinks he can just talk and someone would listen.where was he when buhari,atiku,kaita,Ciroma,imams,abdullahi,shehu to memtion a few threatened d existence of nigeria and nigerians.One million danjuma call cannot make d arrest of tombolo and asari.Instead it is him that should be arrested for vowing not minding to go bankrupty in financing everything that would prevent Jonathan's re-election.Wolf in human skin,your oil block is being threatened hence yu raise your smelling mouth now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.