Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Benefits Of Virginhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Virginhood (482 Views)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / Benefits Of Dating Shorter Men / Seven Health Benefits Of Masturbation, Or Self Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Virginhood by frankman365(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dear nairalanders, please I wanna learn from your experiences about the benefits of being a virgin. Some religious persons say "you can use it as a bargain when praying to God for blessing" For me am still a virgin but not on a religious ground. What I can't accept is a girl that is not my wife sharing sweat with me. So share your thought; why are you still keeping it?
Re: Benefits Of Virginhood by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is there anything like a virgin guy If yes, then gone are the days when i used to be virgin grin
Re: Benefits Of Virginhood by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ask Onila!
Re: Benefits Of Virginhood by mentorandfriend(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
One benefit of remaining a virgin is to have a stable sexual relationship in marriage. If you both marry as virgins, whatever you both give each other will be accepted as the best ever, because there is no past experience to compare your hubby to. I'm not going to have sex with any girl that is not my wife, and I hope to get married to a sweet girl who has not had much sexual exposure. She might have made one mistake in the past; stuffs happen. But let her exposure be minimal. My sweet girl on my profile pic tells it all. Please remain chaste.
Re: Benefits Of Virginhood by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
saves energy
saves time
saves money grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Trustworthy! / A Poem For My Val / Twins Separated At Birth Reunite 25 Years Later – Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.