Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? (18865 Views)

The Broom Or The Umbrella - Which Is More Resourceful? / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / The Broom Or Vacuum Cleaner,GEJ's Media Aide Reno Omokri Mocks APC And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by itetemi: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
samplegirl:

Your IQ is low if not you will
understand. This is not a kindergarten classroom.
pdp paid agent alert
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Lanretoye(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
at least everybody can afford a broom,we dont want vaccum cleaner.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by jyomite(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
The big truth is the said vacuum cleaner is already filled with dirts and rubbish so what is left to clean except to pour more dirts. Reno I always respect you but you lost out this time. The analogy of the broom is still very useful in the nigeria system today. Imagine sitting on a spot and earning millions without doing nothing. The CHANGE has just begun.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Bismarck10(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
These bootlickers are so disconnected from reality.How many Nigerians use or had even heard about vacuum cleaners?Or,to put it aptly,How many have government empowered to own vacuum cleaners?
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by hikmojj(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
VOTE BUHARI VOTE CHANGE
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by billyG(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC Brooms are proudly made in nigeria & sweep better electricity or not.show me a PDP who can design & manufacture a vacuum cleaner?technology ko!Tecno ni!even d Abuja CCTV cannot even detect a rat no 2 talk of suicide bombers!if a pdp govt.cnt make common cctv work how can it fight corruption with technology
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by joahonsi: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
This dude has gone senile!! Lmao! So it has come down to what a mere party symbol has to do with development!

Besides, if we are to follow his line of thought, yes I would go with the broom. The vacuum cleaner has a huge disadvantage when it come to getting rid of big particles of dirts like stones, leaves and stems, but is only effective when dealing with particles of dust and sand, which are the only sizes of particles PDP has been able to get rid of under Jonathan (recall all the small time yahoo boys that have been the preocupation of EFCC under Jonathan grin)!! The Broom can be used to sweep them big dirts away. Such big dirts like Jonathan, Ananih, Sambo, Muazu, NOI, Alison Madueke, Okupe, Abati, Fayose, Asari, Tompolo, Clerk, and Reno himself can only be swept by the broom!

By the way,
I wonder what he would ask Apuga. grin

And again, is the vacuum cleaner the symbol of PDP?? cheesy

abeg help me ask am how many Nigerians dey use vaccum cleaner? where the electricity even dey to take use am.
he should have tried to make such analogy for PDP's umbrella. CLUELESS like his boss
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Guidette(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
This dude has gone senile!! Lmao! So it has come down to what a mere party symbol has to do with development!

Besides, if we are to follow his line of thought, yes I would go with the broom. The vacuum cleaner has a huge disadvantage when it come to getting rid of big particles of dirts like stones, leaves and stems, but is only effective when dealing with particles of dust and sand, which are the only sizes of particles PDP has been able to get rid of under Jonathan (recall all the small time yahoo boys that have been the preocupation of EFCC under Jonathan grin)!! The Broom can be used to sweep them big dirts away. Such big dirts like Jonathan, Ananih, Sambo, Muazu, NOI, Alison Madueke, Okupe, Abati, Fayose, Asari, Tompolo, Clerk, and Reno himself can only be swept by the broom!

By the way,

My own is where is the power for the vacuum cleaner? Shey it is the yeye 3000MW that a whole 180 million people in Nigeria are sharing that we will all use to power those vacuum cleaners if every Nigerian bought one? That is the main reason people still use brooms Nigeria.
He is such a dumbass for real.

APC all the way Sai Buhari!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by yourmesprings(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
xcolanto:
Spot on Reno! Ancient people's congress (APC) is a no no in this digital and jet age. The broom is for the village! We live in a modern society where vacuum's are the order of the day cool

Where do you live my friend?
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by kulumo: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:

By the way,

with epileptic power supply, or no power at all, a vacuum cleaner is useless. He should ask jona about power first before talking about vacuum cleaner. grin
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by annibro(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
And again, is the vacuum cleaner the symbol of PDP?? cheesy[/quote]

I wonder!
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by omenka(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Berem, e be like say we don dey "manipulate the likes" again oo. Tell these people to stop liking our post so that girl wouldn't create another thread to accuse us again mbok.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by chichriso: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Vote GEJ

Vote PDP

Till 2019

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by VoteWisely: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by nickxtra(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
The people in my village prefer broom to vaccum cleaner. They cannot even afford the luxury of a vaccum cleaner, which only thieves like them can afford.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by drnoel: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:

Besides, if we are to follow his line of thought, yes I would go with the broom. The vacuum cleaner has a huge disadvantage when it comes to getting rid of big particles of dirts like stones, leaves and stems, but is only effective when dealing with particles of dust and sand, which are the only sizes of particles PDP has been able to get rid of under Jonathan (recall all the small time yahoo boys that have been the preocupation of EFCC under Jonathan grin)!! The Broom can be used to sweep them big dirts away. Such big dirts like Jonathan, Ananih, Sambo, Muazu, NOI, Alison Madueke, Okupe, Abati, Fayose, Asari, Tompolo, Clerk, and Reno himself can only be swept by the broom!

By the way,

Omenka what do u expect? When APC pay thugs to go sweeping the roads anytime GEJ and PDP leave a state after their rally what would u expect? That PDP would take it sitting down? Are u new?
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by fathermikky: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc is still Using broom but we are in a modern world now so broom is old fashion.Apc is using it but their house is dirty,GEJ 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by dklex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
jingh:
technology ?
d same technology dat can't find chibok girls, 20 billion, a whole ship.
mtchew

failure jolatan will always be a failure

vacuum cleaner won't make broom go into extinct lai kai
Wetin concern vacuum for naija pressing matters ?

buhari for President

We still use broom back in U.K though, ask anyone from that side. Vacuum ko, Vacuum ni. I think this PDP social expert are all just whiling away time for the Feb14th to come, so they can all take off with their loots, the game is over now.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by tlops(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
lilprinze:
This is the 21th century we need young creative and vibrant minds like GEJ to move this country forward not old cargoes who are not creative but claiming they can change Nigeria, when they lack the skills to change Nigeria.

Certainly GEJ is young, but I doubt if he is creative and vibrant!

In that case we should just drive car when it is raining instead of using umbrella.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by tundaysoft: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:

Besides, if we are to follow his line of thought, yes I would go with the broom. The vacuum cleaner has a huge disadvantage when it comes to getting rid of big particles of dirts like stones, leaves and stems, but is only effective when dealing with particles of dust and sand, which are the only sizes of particles PDP has been able to get rid of under Jonathan (recall all the small time yahoo boys that have been the preocupation of EFCC under Jonathan grin)!! The Broom can be used to sweep them big dirts away. Such big dirts like Jonathan, Ananih, Sambo, Muazu, NOI, Alison Madueke, Okupe, Abati, Fayose, Asari, Tompolo, Clerk, and Reno himself can only be swept by the broom!

By the way,

I tink I wud prefer the broom in a country where the power situation is epileptic... My fellow nairalanders, abeg with all sincerity, which is better for nigeria?
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by DjHypno(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Insane man! SaiBuhari
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by PastorOla1: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where is the foreign exchange to buy vacuum cleaner, where is the power, let look inward broom is readily available,oya lets sweep them out PDP & GEJ out.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by jingh(f): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
dklex:

We still use broom back in U.K though, ask anyone from that side. Vacuum ko, Vacuum ni. I think this PDP social expert are all just whiling away time for the Feb14th to come, so they can all take off with their loots, the game is over now.
and na kirikiri dem go end
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by elohorayodele: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari saying he will stabilise world oil prices is very stoopid sha

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Berem, e be like say we don dey "manipulate the likes" again oo. Tell these people to stop liking our post so that girl wouldn't create another thread to accuse us again mbok.
hahahahaha! The hemaphrodite you mean? No mind am jare!
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by ba7man(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
fathermikky:
Apc is still Using broom but we are in a modern world now so broom is old fashion.Apc is using it but their house is dirty,GEJ 2019
see what PDP have caused now.......Even this dude that has never seen a vaccum cleaner before is now forming tuush.
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by maxy097(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
Where is the light to power the vacuum cleaner? There is no home in Nigeria you will enter without finding a broom no matter how rich you are because it is an essential commodity to use for sweeping the house clean.

We need brooms to sweep out corruption and not Vacuum cleaner.

It is brooms all the way!!

Sai Buhari!

Front page please!
You want an orgasm?

Jonathan has totally lost it!
Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Champele(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is pure tructh. Buhari is a broom compare to GEJ vacum cleaner. If buhari is the president i dont think i will have access to internet. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Champele(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is pure truth. Buhari is a broom compare to GEJ vacum cleaner. If buhari is the president i dont think i will have access to internet. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by Champele(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont someone wey go put me for kirikiri for commenting on nairaland,if he wont ban it.lol

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by snowprince59(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one! I jas hope that majority Nigerians digest dis writeup and exercise their psycological abilities to determine who is truly d man. GEJ onboard.

1 Like

Re: The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? by snowprince59(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
I guess its people like you that wanna remain stagnant and nat progress. If you have been using broom in your house, and a vacuum cleaner is introduced to be far better than a broom, won't yu wanna upgrade? People dat still have broom in dia houses probably uses dem to kill insects. GEJ is d man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / APC Endorses Removal Of Ndume As Senate Leader, Congratulates Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.