Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo (1383 Views)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol live in Benin City now

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by CharlesPhc: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ah! Obj sef attend Apc rally.Obj,i hail grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by benuejosh: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
the winning Team

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by clevvermind(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wizkid is looking for caro
Yemi Alade is looking for johnny
Nigeria is looking for chibok girls
Jambites are looking for admission
Graduates are looking for jobs
people are looking for miracle
Buhari is looking for certificate

4 Likes

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by phlemzy: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
In dat ape's mind,e be like - my owner no even know say I get plan to escape back to jungle for my own safety.
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by blaise26abj(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Very insensitive of APC to do that. I hope the pix goes viral and I expect APC leadership to condemn what that pix insinuates.

I'm still voting APC but this isn't a cool thing to do.

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is wrong, btw what makes you think APC did this? So if someone brought this to the campaign ground, it automatically becomes apc's
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Osyxcel(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
This is wrong, btw what makes you think APC did this? So if someone brought this to the campaign ground, it automatically becomes apc's

And yet they allowed the person put it on the campaign podium for display...

#SMH

2 Likes

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by omaiyale: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is wrong
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How lower can APC get?
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Osyxcel:

And yet they allowed the person put it on the campaign podium for display...

#SMH
Was the monkey introduced to supporters at the rally since you believe the apc brought it.
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by FreeGlobe(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC I have ideas for sale since you have lost it.

Sai Jonathan grin

Landslide for GEJ

APC have clearly given up.

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Malcolmx12: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cc: Berem
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by thaoriginator: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
Auntie, abeg, it is very cool.. They should even have brought a big as gorilla.. That's waht the PDP (Party of Dirty Pigs) represents.
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Osyxcel(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Was the monkey introduced to supporters at the rally since you believe the apc brought it.

Lmao.... but it was displayed for everybody to see...
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Osyxcel(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
That monkey looks sad and threatened sef grin grin

Dunno if he is afraid of the cloth or the people surrounding it.
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Algebra12: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dogs and baboons comes to mind......
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by ayukdaboss(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Monimatic(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obasanjo the monkey
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think it's a party 'party' to celebrate Obj switching to APC.
the monkey signifies obasanjo while in PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc is bereft of any positive idea.wisdom is un common.smh

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by kestolove95(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:

Wizkid is looking for caro
Yemi Alade is looking for johnny
Nigeria is looking for chibok girls
Jambites are looking for admission
Graduates are looking for jobs
people are looking for miracle
Buhari is looking for certificate
gej is looking for even just one achhievemnt aftr 5plus years
Re: APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo by bigmo1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
When Jonathan had the opportunity to finish off Boko haram, he failed to do so. Now Boko haram has become too monstrous for to even look in the eyes. But all hope is not lost yet. The quickest solution is to bring back the gap toothed general from the North, a prominent alumni of US war college. He led troops gallantly during the war of seccession, as a former GOC he finished off chadian rebels who invaded our beloved country and chased them right into the heart of chad republic breaking all diplomatic protocols, as a commander in chief, he sent the maitatsine sect into extinction when the boko haram-like sect reared its ugly head. We sane and sincere Nigerians earnestly ask for General Buhari. We must all #bringbackbuhari

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy By Femi Aribisala / Several Person Injured As Governor Okorocha’s Convoy Gets Involved In Auto Crash / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.