Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (45336 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Naijahelm: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerian soldiers pose with the real flag of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau which he usually puts behind his back for interviews, threat videos in Sambisa Forest.

See more photos below.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-soldiers-pose-with-real-flag-boko-haram-leader-shekau.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by dorry62(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Odikwa very risky.
Kudos to the soldiers.
shocked

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by GMBuhari: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2016
That flag should be on fire

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by hylyne(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Nobody is even talking about the chibok girls again.

Are they all back?

May God continue to strengthen our soldiers.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Jesusloveyou: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
That is wonderful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Goldenheart(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
cool grin victory at last
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by JonSnow(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Propaganda.

See how neat "shekau's" flag is.
undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by JonesH(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
The war is still on. I hope we capture the sponsors and the group leaders else they'll regroup in a matter of time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by MrPresident1: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Peace and safety

God be praised

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by favourmic(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Over to haters

Where you nah dey
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by EROMS38(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Good job
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by uyams(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
How are we sure is shekaus own,so neat irrespective of the harmattan,or did the wash it?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by henrydadon(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't know what to believe any more..

have seen so many fake news about boko haram in the past that I find it so hard to believe this news

I will be more impressed if they can pose with shekau head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by CaptainBomb(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2016
So?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Dclique(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Brave MEN! True HEROES

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2016
By posing with the flag, they sure look like BH terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by INTROVERT(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Gallantry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Lasskeey: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by friedcorn: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
U are posing with flag yet u cant get hold of the terrorist leader........ Yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Jins12(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Take the flag to Buhari their leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by livingstoneony(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Cool
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mustymatic(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Have they killed the sheqau grin
Haters will still say buhari has done nothing to Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless our soldiers
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by maberry(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Good job guys
One doesn't need to have super powers to be a hero
U guys are our heroes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by franksunny(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
There are other forest. food for thought
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by TIDDOLL(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
A Job well done. ...I dont think the idiot has one flag doh undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by abdulskulboy(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Jins12:
when re u going to be wise!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by serverconnect(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
let it be so.Because the govt is a deceit govt
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
uyams:
How are we sure is shekaus own,so neat irrespective of the harmattan,or did the wash it?

Jins12:

Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by ajalawole(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Just yesterday it was with civilian joint task force (CIvilian JTF) now with Nigeria soldiers. Which one are we going to believe na sad
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by uviesa(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2016
We are the problem of our country. I think is high time government checkmate all those fake website created by hungry bloggers to misinform the general public. Nairanland is not helping matters as well. Please mod try and push only news with verified source link from any of our national dailies only. I think Nairanland should be rename to Jokerland. Mitcwww rubbish
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by seguno2: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Goldenheart:
cool grin victory at last

After telling us in 2013 that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mdokaba1(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Rubbish propaganda talks!

Shekau's flag can never be that neat.

My mind tells me the Nigerian soldiers printed the flag just to score a cheap political point.
(Just maybe its a mind game tho).

As much as I cant wait for the annihilation of Boko Haram, I still refuse to believe this cheap lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.