Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? (671 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by DanceVille: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
.......**Discussion Thread**......

It is my Opinion that a woman can make a successful president of Nigeria.I think women are just as smart as men are, and deserve a chance to be a president of Nigeria.I think everyone should ae treated equally.Women can make just as good choices as men.Women might make better presidents than men, buh we just don't know because a woman has never been a president before.
In other countries, women are making Successful Governors and Leaders, and I think a woman would do a great job at being the president of Nigeria if only given a CHANCE..

What's your own opinion and view about this discussion?..

Can a Woman make a successful President of Nigeria?...Feel free to share your Views..
Thanks!
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by DaZion(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by ArchEnemy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Y not?
If shes got the stuff
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by DaZion(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yes, a woman can be a successful president of Nigeria.They have rights to be what to be.If they are fair and follow the laws.I think they could do it..
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by DaZion(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
I also think women can be president.Why only men?..Should gender matter?
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by Coolboyz: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yea. A woman can lead this country, and can even make the best president.
The likes of
PROF. DORA AKUNYILI
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
NEVER!!!

I have a female boss who is soo full of herself. She Changed my perception about woman heading any position not to talk of a whole Nigeria

They can wait till 5102AD
Re: Can A Woman Make A Successful President Of Nigeria? by DaZion(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yea..
ArchEnemy:
Y not?
If shes got the stuff

(1) (Reply)

The Pastor And The Rest Of Us By Dele Momodu / Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? / PDP: We Did Not Offer Any Bribe To Any Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.